+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 274 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iram_mahi12 View Post
    bohot risky strategy hai.It is just like k ap ko agr 19 times profit milta hai or just 1 bar bhe ap k stop loss hit ho to ap ko koi faida nai.In my opinion agr take profit 10 pips hai to stop loss hamesha 20 pips se ziada na rkhen,kai log to stop loss 10 pips or take profit 20 pips rkhte hen.
    ye baat to waise thik hai bhaiya ji agar hum 10 trade win karte hai, to ek hi trade mein agar stop loss hit ho jata hai, to wo sari kasar puri ho jati hai, winning % fir jayda hoga to usse fayda nahi lekin pips loss to kafi jayda ho jayega bhai.
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned waheedsain10 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedsain10's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think this strat6egy is not good and this strategy can be very slow,and it can make ur money into lose.because if u do trading 3,4 time ur TP will hit but next SL can be hit..so i this way ur all the money can go into lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to waheedsain10 For This Useful Post:

npgit (2014-06-08)

Member iram_mahi12 is on a distinguished road iram_mahi12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohot risky strategy hai.It is just like k ap ko agr 19 times profit milta hai or just 1 bar bhe ap k stop loss hit ho to ap ko koi faida nai.In my opinion agr take profit 10 pips hai to stop loss hamesha 20 pips se ziada na rkhen,kai log to stop loss 10 pips or take profit 20 pips rkhte hen.
    YOur One thanks Is apperciate able for me so click thanks

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But we should remember as a wise trader we should set the bigger profit than the risk we take and well those with less capital should not take chances by having large stop loss instead of Because if we lose in one deal Then we therefore I use 1:2 because loss need only win Many formula mix for RR ratio and each person have their RR ratio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mibbhatti73 is an unknown quantity at this point mibbhatti73's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main hamin apna loss or profit ka ik limit rakhni chaiay is main zeada se zeada hamin 10 pips frofit rakhna chaiay or loss bi is traha se 10 pips kafi hotay hai jsi ;main hamin loss zeada nahi hota hai

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually no logic to set stop loss of 100 pips and you only want 10 pipsyou can scalp in M1 and M5 and able to earn 10 pips right away with out risking much of your account as if if you can predict accurately that your strategy is going to give you 10 pips for sure then you can take the risk but for me i would not th i think money manage mant is very important to forex and risk and reward to things always prasent there if you undestand this condision you trade very well here and make regulerly profit in forex

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Next time we need omit greedy and all types of emotional that I have my way to protect my account from margin call using a different hedging strategy and it works for me right now in fact to be able to make trades traders need to make a deposit but in my accordingly Yestake a breakdon't trade real because we don't have enough experience to make profit nowdo demo trading for some months it will make us better in tradingthat is the only thing we need to d

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that's a good way for trading and make a profit , you should make the ratio at least 1:1 because you will lose some positions no matter who you are and your strategy and this way you protect your balance.

Senior Member janoko is an unknown quantity at this point janoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is where the emotional trade benefit we have to take into account how well a take profit and stop loss that we can take and we can properly analyze the important thing is we must believe in our business and the way in achieving the trade in this business

Senior Member Awais Jamil is an unknown quantity at this point Awais Jamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss hum is lia zeda rakhty h q k market agr up main jani ho to ek dafa down lazmi hoti h is lia hum is ko zeda rakhty is or teka profit is lia kam rakhty h q k ya rski market h is ain hum lalch nai krty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 274 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)