+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 274 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2737

Thread: 200 pip stop loss - 10 pip profit?

Senior Member aksan is an unknown quantity at this point aksan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in deciding the take profit and stop loss should do with comparisons of 1: 1 or 2: 1, 1: 2 and it was so much better because of the difference in numbers is not too much and as traders we should be able to focus and all will be good and as traders we should focus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bah yah toh bot achi nah ha kyo kah apa ko atna kah bah agar pa nim 200 par stop loss laga yah toh ap ko yah chey kah ap ko as mah kam sa kam 100$ PAR TAKPROT KARNA CHREYA TIH THK HA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member karjo is an unknown quantity at this point karjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not good because it doesn't draw between risk and reward, so we recommend that you do with balanced and as traders we should be able to focus and all will be well with the peace would be very nice and as traders we should be able to focus and all need the process and we should wait and ketenang and we all need to be focused.

Senior Member morten is an unknown quantity at this point morten's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and I think it is not appropriate because of the reward and risk very much different and we recommend that you do a comparison of 1: 1 or 2: 1 or 1: 2 and it was nicer and more comfortable and all will be well with the focus. and all should be run with readiness.

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not good winning rate ratio, my sugest, you should trade carefuly and maintaining your trading system if you still trade like this i dont sure you can make good profit because very high risk, for normally risk is put 20-25 stope lose and take 40-50 pips for profit ,we must analyze price first before open position.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we experience trading forex loss or margin call so sara advice for the newbie to learn on demo accounts first before trading on a real account so refore we should not rush in trading on real account that is margin call depends of laverage that we use if I am in instaforex margin call up my account up 0 so I prefer to use laverage to 1; 1000 on account instaforex and Margin call is a condition in which the open position you are not allowed to be forwarded again because you are running low of cash equity so that it can result in total loss

Member oukyahwna is an unknown quantity at this point oukyahwna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is not wise to use as as a 200 pip stoploss in oredr to make a 10 pip profit because it do not make sense to risk so much just to makes as a little pip. forex is 24 hours as a 5 days a week business so there will always be other opportunity to trade with less risky !!

Member keke is an unknown quantity at this point keke's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is how i would do it too or because of trading there are so much that i can do and i can make sure if i have i dont want to trade with any stoploss bacause that gives it time to tame sure that it has roam and take profits when ever it can reach

Member fxhunter is an unknown quantity at this point fxhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is not a way for trading and you can't make profit with trading like that so for making some good profit easily you will first need to learn about this market as more you can otherwise not possible to be a good trader and making some things good also .

Senior Member pourahwalo is an unknown quantity at this point pourahwalo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is not a wise way to trade if you intend to compound yours earnings because one loss will erased as the work of 20 profits. It is better to traded and withdrawing any profite you make using this strategies !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 274 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)