GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312
Results 3,111 to 3,112 of 3112

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.70 USD
    Thanks
    I scalping trades from last week and I feel very fortunate if you make good entries but I only 10 pips with saprds but at the same time need to speed up to deal with the market so you can kidnap and close transactions quickly and Scalping closes trades at intervals short time for very few points. It requires skill and doesn't have many losses. Basically scalping must be done with a likeeur / usd fast moving currency. secondly for that you need to have a fast internet connection and secondly you need to track every second and trade when you benefit.

2. Huracan
    Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.22 USD
    Thanks
    Most beginners try to explore the market but it is not suitable for everyone, especially not for beginners ... because scalping is a new way to trade this market and requires a high level of knowledge about this market ... and you must have enough experience about scalping ... only that might work profitably for you. and Scalping is a short-term trading strategy, here uses M5 or M15 charts and the trader trades at every point of support and resistance and one day he can trade 10 -20. Basically, a trader takes profits in every ups and downs of market prices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312