GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 312 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3112

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    187.27 USD
    Thanks
    legitimate kai hai ap nay mughy scalping sai kafi hoti hai kio problem k kaan maanna hai k jab no hum kes business k sath afraid ho kar nahe chaly gay tab no wo business ko hum achea tarah nahe kar sakty hain kio k live mai kafi business hi jou insaan karta hai magar us mai wo afraid nahe hota hai, ise tarah yai scalping hai is sai ap ko he loses hota hai always kio k ap money scalping karny sai loss ho jata ha humy only ik he way of trading because of chaiy always sai ap ko he loses hota hai always kio k ap money scalping karny sai loss ho jata ha humy only ik he way of trading because of chaiy always ..

2. Contests
    Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    114.32 USD
    Thanks
    Time momentum when entering the market is one of the important factors that determine whether you will become a successful scalper or not. If you get a good amount at the beginning of the day, there is no guarantee that you still get a profit at the end of the day. Because scalping allows overtrading where you can lose all your profits. and my Scalping traders ko high risk lena padti hi so my ice business traders scalping because chahta hai for traders ko my market achha experience jaroor banana chahiye, my ice business bahut kam hi kar paate hai traders so traders go to paah experience hai for scalping nahi Hi, hello.

Member combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    212.44 USD
    Thanks
    yes, scalping strategies can produce quick profits in general. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders can use this strategy. Scalping requires good skill and speed in analyzing market prices accurately. and When you adopt scalping, you must think of the broker's directions that we follow and we must not violate the rules that correspond to the broker. So before you take part in scalping, you must understand the TOS, so that your account is not blocked.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    153.58 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping is a short-term trading system that is difficult and risky for beginners, but if we are able to master the scaping system, then this system is very good for making huge profits in forex trading, and we are not lazy to always try different systems and scalping k baray ma hum Yes, Saktay Hay, yes, there is a trading style, hay jis ma hum pip, small trading li karty hay, hamaray target 5 to 10 pips, not a city, but a trading style.

Member lanang will become famous soon enough lanang will become famous soon enough lanang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    186.83 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping means taking several pips and in a short amount of time. But most successful forex traders do not like scalping forex trading. Because they lost their money in the forex trading market doing scalping. So they are all the time doing long-term forex trading on the forex trading market. So try to learn long-term forex trading otherwise you will lose in the forex trading market.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    166.67 USD
    Thanks
    In Forex trading scalping means open positions in short trades. For example, if we don't have enough experience, there is no good knowledge about Forex for long trades, lack of analytical knowledge, or even about indicators, they can use the M5, M10 or M15 trading time frames to open their orders as per following market trends and profit while it is positive and this is called scalping in the Forex trading market.

Member kades will become famous soon enough kades will become famous soon enough kades's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.63 USD
    Thanks
    yes of course i really believe i don't know about scalping so i just want to tell you that you need to know the market trends and when you know the market trends then you might get income according to your plan and when you make a plan then you might be able to get that good and when you earn well then you are the best and Scalping is a trading strategy where traders place orders in a short time. In a scalping strategy, a trader wants to get 7 to 12 pips for the order they want. This trading strategy is very important for every depositor in low quantities and for short-term traders. I only follow the scalping strategy in my trading time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.02 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping is one good strategy with the help of which you can easily generate profits in a short amount of time so you have to practice it in a demo trading account and you have to make a good strategy for trading. and I think in scalping forex trading is a forex business strategy that we can trade in a short time by scalping. Scalping is very good for successful trading, they can get more money from the forex market in a short time.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.72 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping means opening a trade in a very small time frame and when you get a very small profit then close the trade. The traders think that this is a very easy way to make money quickly but they don't think that they give very high spreads to the broker and if the market is against them they will lose their account because they don't use stop loss.

12. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member rukiah will become famous soon enough rukiah will become famous soon enough rukiah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.21 USD
    Thanks
    Scalping there is a lot now in forex depending on it and I think scalping of the most reliable things that traders in forex but they can not achieve in a way that is only a little profit, because most of it is also dangerous and ice, this is known as scalping fast open transactions does not take long only a few minutes and reaches a small number of points from 5 to 10 points in each transaction with the availability of many opportunities P one day finds that you have reached a good number of points as a profit and because of the entry of Scalping Lott thus relatively large profits become large compared to other trading methods. I, personally, I work Scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 312 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 LastLast