Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    [Practice Make Perfect]

I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.
    Wow, wonderful! You can trading without any indicator? even without any price action? What do you used sir? is that just instinct? or maybe something else?, please share us your strategy so we could learn them all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member romon is an unknown quantity at this point romon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account and real account are two different things. Demo trading has less fear and we trade without any worries. By practice demo you will able to use in real trading and increase your trading capacity. so lets a journey of hope.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member selagalas is an unknown quantity at this point selagalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Sharp and active practice is needed in forex because without this we can not do the well trades. And also practice demands lot of time which is also the demand of forex so give some good time to make practice in forex.
    Practice will make the skill to be proficient, and this should be done repeatedly. At practice we also studied the nature of the market. One market to another and different character. Until we find pairs that are suitable for us.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boos, I strongly believe that practice can make me perfect. Need study first than practice. Without study practice is naked. I believe a trader if do it will gain. I am trading in Forex about two years. I see that practice is must for making good. Demo a name of success. Demo practice is master of me. All new plan need apply in Demo first need good success rate than earn for next.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    more and more practice in forex trading help you a lot in forex trading.hard work and practice will give you good profits.you can keep your practice in demo account on the other side of your real account trading

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah if we are new in forex trading then we can only earn a big amount of profit with our good knowledge and experience . For knowledge and experience we have to do practice as much as we can . Profit makes us perfect and ya i am agree with this . No one can learn forex trading carefully with doing any practice the more we do practice the more we get good ideas about forex trading which helps us in making a good amount of profit.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without indicators and strategy trading is very difficult. But if you have good mind in analyzing the market then you can do some good trades as you do. But strategy makes discipline in trading which is very important aspect of Forex. Without discipline its like gambling although you got some profit.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practicing in forex is a continuous process because as we learn everyday we are improving so we will need to practice the new things that we learn to enable us have a better knowledge of the forex market. Also it is only when you practice a new thing that it will stick to your memory.

Banned ronald is an unknown quantity at this point ronald's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is not only theory but it needs practical to realize that it was good in trading. So, I am agree with statement practice
    makes perfect because there is no one can trade well if he doesn't do a lot of practices. And also, if you did a lot of practices then
    you will know many conditions in the market, so your decision will have more consideration and it's better.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

You cannot trade forex markets without a strategy, rather you can trade it without an indicator, thus naked trading. Constant practice will help you as a trader to gradually learn strategies that will aid them in the business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 573 of 576 FirstFirst ... 73 473 523 563 571 572 573 574 575 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)