Page 572 of 576 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 5754

Thread: [Practice Make Perfect]

Member kameeelforex is on a distinguished road kameeelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

han bilkul ye baat sahi ha k prectice make a perfectk ioun k main jab bhi yahan prectice karta rehta houn yeni demo par karoun ya phr real par to mugh ko experincees se hasil hota ha or ye experince mugh ko mazeed profit kamaney main madad deta ha es liye app ki baat sahi ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    be careful friend naked trading might not working well in all market conditions. if high impact news occurs and prices move to the opposite direction then you might loss your account.
    I think it was same with indicators too, indicators won't work well when there is high impact news so if you want to trade
    in any conditions of market so you must use technical and fundamental analysis. And to train yourself how to use them well
    then you must do a lot of practices.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    I'm just trading for about 1 year above.

I just realise a bizarreness event.

I am trading with no indicator.
    Just candlestick,no market price action is involved also.
    Previously i was practice using EMA and RSI.

So now,i just do naked trading.
    It also help me in Marketiva,i had no lost !

I can trade without a strategy

I hope that this could motivate you all.

Is good for you. I am happy for you that you trade and no indicator. I still learning to use indicator and signal so I can not trade naked trading. When I can trade well with indicator, then, hope to learn naked trading.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that the profit motivate us for the contenuess and make money and as you said that the practice is very important for the trader the beginner and the profissional evrything in our life need the practice to got the experience for it and the same in the forex markets well i think the trade in the demo account is the better way to practice in this market

Member rahibul is on a distinguished road rahibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders are looking for the perfect trading system. But I had all my experience of the trader is himself, which makes them ideal. I was one of those traders, as I do not understand that the practice, the historical price data and practice on a demo account in real-time system to be perfect.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    if the trader learn and practice with very well and never think to stop learning and practicing then they will find the true styles and way for their trading and mastered some of them
    and at this condition they have already became a good trader and always like this
    I agree. basically, all that's good strategy. we just need to practice and always discipline with a strategy that we have. always evaluate our failures. This will make us become a better trader.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the trader learn and practice with very well and never think to stop learning and practicing then they will find the true styles and way for their trading and mastered some of them
    and at this condition they have already became a good trader and always like this
    do the best we can

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you use a good strategy, with good indicators such as lines of EMA and RSI + MACD + Parabolic on, you can have a good profit every day until 20 or 25 point per day, but try to respect the money management of your account.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can you make money without any indicators there?Are you just trading with Candlestick there?How can you analysis the forex trend there?I do know that pratice makes perfect.But I think we may still need some indicators to help us trade in forex.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo practice karna jaruri hain.. aur yeh app ko perfect to karti hi hain iske sath appla confidence bhi badhata hain. ap nahi sirf trading practice karte hain.. balki chote chote batth par bhi nazar deni padegi .. jaise app over trade naa kare.. app apna emotion bhi control kar sakte hain.. plus apna greed ko bhi control karna sikhte hain.. apna patience bhi badha sakte hain.. yeh sab bahut jaruri hain. jo hum practice kar ke apna trading . perfect kar sakte hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 576 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)