+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Banned zubair782 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair782's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course robot is a machine. And machine can mistake so manual trade is always best. You can understand the market condition and trade it accordingly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dais View Post
    Mechanism is entrancing in Forex trading, most of the new bargainer requirement a path for win advantage from Forex market. But everyone should name it that if a gamble can get consistent benefit then no one instrument interchange manually. We moldiness think consciousness help is the advisable better.
    in doing business in forex must landasi with good knowledge, because in doing business in forex without landasi with knowledge about good forex must be very difficult to get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dais is an unknown quantity at this point dais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mechanism is entrancing in Forex trading, most of the new bargainer requirement a path for win advantage from Forex market. But everyone should name it that if a gamble can get consistent benefit then no one instrument interchange manually. We moldiness think consciousness help is the advisable better.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend i would like to say about this thread that so which one is better in my opinion it depends on our needs, if we can not adjust the working time must always be alert, we could prefers this alternative, but there will be many problems if we do not have a robot that can be trusted or believed to quality,

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Why are Automated Trading Strategies becoming so popular?

Automated trading strategies are becoming increasingly popular amongst private individual Forex traders. In a recent study conducted (by IBEX) 94% of traders said that they would use the same or increase the amount of automated trading they will perform in the next twelve months. Only 6% stated that they would ..

Banned cepot89 is an unknown quantity at this point cepot89's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my personal view, both trading forex manually, or automated forex trading robot or wear both have advantages and disadvantages respectively. but according to me, I prefer to use trading strategy that I created myself, or make trades manually. because I think if you do the trading automatically (using robots) then we can be mentally trained to trade is good and right. Perhaps so that I can tell, may be useful for all traders. Regards.

Junior Member adel_k is an unknown quantity at this point adel_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the manual trader is better than the robot trader because
    you can management your Money as you want
    and the robot trader need a level from money

Banned wantrich9 is on a distinguished road wantrich9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each trader have a own way to trade in the forex market, some traders like to use robot forex but some traders like to use manual trading here. For me i trade here by manual because i don't believe in forex robot.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wantrich9 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-05), Pakeeza (2018-05-05), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if in my opinion .... I prefer to trade manually using a robot .....

because if I was afraid that if the robot did an unexpected error and resulted in us experiencing large losses ..........

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jack25 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-05)

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think manual trader is better than robot .

because robot can earn consistent profit then no one will trade manually.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faysal.nitu For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-05), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 233 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)