+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2321

Thread: Robot Or Manual Trading?

Senior Member ahmad33nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad33nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahn tuk meri choice ka taluq hai main manual method ko pasand kurti hun laikin main nay suna hai kay robot method better hai us main loss kay chances kum aur promotion kay chances ziada hain laikin mera nahin khyal kay aisa ho sukta hia agar aisa hota to sub manual trading chor kur robot method ko adopt kurtay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fx king sylhet View Post
    Post Robot Or manual trade?

Hello traders,
    I am here for knowing your opinion, I don't have any idea about forex robot. I am trading manually, But many people like forex robot. What you think which one is better, Forex Robot or manual Trade?
    I think manual trade is the best.Because totally control your account when you lose and when you profit your knowledge will be more powerful.Forex robot not take profit all time and not work all time.But if you do trade manually do possible take profit regularly.My friend use a robot software buy 100$ and also lose capital about 100$.Now He do totally manual trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hasanyed is an unknown quantity at this point hasanyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amhp View Post
    Robot is attractive in forex trading, most of the new trader want a robot for gain profit from forex market. But everyone should remember it that if a robot can earn consistent profit then no one will trade manually. We must remember self help is the best help.
    Forex trading is one of the ways that many people are making money right from home on the internet. It involves trading currency values as they fluctuate. Currency values fluctuate all of the time with one currency being higher than another at any given time. T

Junior Member rafi952 is an unknown quantity at this point rafi952's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with robot is safe i guess as robots are made by electronic way that trade automatically accessing market situation. Manual trade is good practice as you will get knowledge and skills by this way.

Member naimul is an unknown quantity at this point naimul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Program is of interest on forex trading system, almost all the unique sellers require an important program designed for earn profit from currency markets. Though almost everyone should really consider the application that when an important program will be able to get paid frequent make money then simply not everybody might swap by hand. Must consider own allow pores and skin look allow.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never trade with robot. I never like trading with robot. I believe to trade with manual trading. Forex market is risky and volatile. Forex traders having good forex market knowledge can earn good profit. So I usually trade with manual that helps me to increase my trading knowledge and strategy.

Member mosud is an unknown quantity at this point mosud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also have not a good idea but i think manual forex is better then robot

Senior Member md508 is an unknown quantity at this point md508's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot is attractive in Forex trading, the majority of the new operator used a robot for the Forex market. But the world must not forget that if a robot can make consistent profits person manually then. We must not forget that the car is the best help help. we, you create a performance with good taste and are satisfied with the result.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not have experience with robot forex trading so now I do not know much about forex robots. mine only manual trading so I thought manal trading is better than trading with a forex robot

Junior Member S A Sani is an unknown quantity at this point S A Sani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, will many traders as well as real trader I also support with trading only manual strategy, as auto trade or using robot for trading is not a real and proper trading strategy I think, it has many pitfalls for good and profitable trading, it can make you good profit and also make you good and big loss, so why you will stay in a 50-50 chance ratio.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 233 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)