+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 622 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    aggression is very essentila in trading but the same time over aggression is very harmful in trading because it will lead you tto suffer loss in your trading. so be aggressive but not over aggressive
    Yes, it is very true. We need aggression while trading in forex. We need to show some attitude. Our trade will seem dull if we don't show up our aggression. But on the other hand, trading with aggression will lead us to take false decisions, which will again lead to loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hm very intersting topic hy because jab ap regret hotay ho to ap ko thandy dimagh ke boaht zarorot hoti hy ku k hamen us wqat sahi faisla karny ke zarorat hoti hy or agar ham sahi faisala kr pain to he successful hen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have suffered many regrets due to my aggressions. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively. But I was carried way over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I made lots of bad trades and I had to suffer for that. My only regret is that I get carried away much easily due to my aggressions over my trade.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आप के लिए एक अच्छा कम लाभ या कभी कभी नुकसान अगर लंबे समय तक इंतजार में जिसके परिणामस्वरूप संकेत मिल के बावजूद में एक स्थिति को खोलने के लिए सक्षम हो अभ्यस्त, बंद करने के मामले में एक ही बात यह भी आप जल्दी बंद है क्योंकि आप को खोने का अफसोस नहीं करना चाहती लेकिन अंत मेंआप कम लाभ कमाने जाएगा

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patil For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), Julia_jerry (2019-02-25)

Banned nicofx is an unknown quantity at this point nicofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    aggressive from the ambitions
    ambition comes from greed
    greed comes from bad psychology
    and bad psychology definitely create an account could not last much longer, always take care with your psichology for survive in this business
    I completely agree it is part of trading psychology that we must continue to learn to trade the future can be better..
    and also use good money management.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicofx For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-14)

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    I just want to know that after you do trade at Forex market after that you`ll feel agressive or feel regret that Ah what i have done i`m not good at Forex trading, today shares what`s goes in ur mind after trading
    aggressive from the ambitions
    ambition comes from greed
    greed comes from bad psychology
    and bad psychology definitely create an account could not last much longer, always take care with your psichology for survive in this business

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when you think negative you will always be in a negative position you will start to fell the pressure when ur mounting ur traders and yeah when you are too agrasive means ur over confident which is bad for a trader how every sometyms you regret you should have closed the rades when you wer in profit...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    agressiveness is a sign of overconfodence/greediness and its not good for trading. its negative effects can hamper a traders learning process as well as trading itself enormously.
    The thing which able to control that`s is dangerous for your trade and by the aggressive mean loss and loss always not happen due to just over confidence or greediness some time market is uncertain

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waheedpcc For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    I have suffered many regrets due to my aggressions. I am aware of the fact that aggression is needed to be positive towards the trade as it makes the trade more lively. But I was carried way over. I made lots of mistakes in my aggressions. I made lots of bad trades and I had to suffer for that. .
    agressiveness is a sign of overconfodence/greediness and its not good for trading. its negative effects can hamper a traders learning process as well as trading itself enormously.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel regret, i know that price will go up but still i sell as i think it is the highest price of today and for this i always loss but i am trying to recover from this

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chirayu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-28), Golobutt (2019-09-16), Shahzadahmed4850 (2019-01-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 622 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)