+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 622 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6213

Thread: Feel Aggressive or Regret after Loss.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggression is a also a emotion and aggression comes in existence when a trader looses a trade and wants to cover up for the losses and can also do over trading.This results in more losses for a trader.Then a trader regrets what he has done when he suffers more losses.So emotions do come in existence.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first i become aggressive after i go through a loss and my mind will be in a state that i will be aggressive and i will also be simultaneously regretting to the mistake.and after that i cool down and regret and rectify the mistake done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well when you think negative you will always be in a negative position you will start to fell the pressure when ur mounting ur traders and yeah when you are too agrasive means ur over confident which is bad for a trader how every sometyms you regret you should have closed the rades when you wer in profit...

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This week while trading, as long as I was trading 0.01 lot size which is closer to 1% account balance, I was making profits continuously ; whenever I changed lot size to 0.1 or 0.2 I booked losses and had to work harder to recover the lost amount, this means it is really bad to be aggressive and over confident

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing which able to control that`s is dangerous for your trade and by the aggressive mean loss and loss always not happen due to just over confidence or greediness some time market is uncertain

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आक्रामकता बहुत व्यापार में essentila है लेकिन आक्रामकता से अधिक एक ही समय व्यापार में बहुत हानिकारक है क्योंकि यह नेतृत्व करेंगे आप अपने व्यापार में tto नुकसान. इतना नहीं बल्कि आक्रामक अधिक आक्रामक हो

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    हम trading.But में emtions हम भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए से बचने नहीं कर सकते हैं यहां तक कि हम नुकसान अगर कोई उस के लिए अफसोस की जरूरत है ताकि नुकसान से कि हम ज्ञान और अनुभव के लाभ हो रही है loss.so में जानने के लिए कुछ है.

Banned arooj3737 is an unknown quantity at this point arooj3737's Avatar
    Thanks
    After start forex trading I feel aggressive because I have earn profit equal to my full time job salary in part time forex business in my first month and I am very hopeful about my success in future with forex trading.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aggressive from the ambitions
    ambition comes from greed
    greed comes from bad psychology
    and bad psychology definitely create an account could not last much longer, always take care with your psichology for survive in this business

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आप के लिए एक अच्छा कम लाभ या कभी कभी नुकसान अगर लंबे समय तक इंतजार में जिसके परिणामस्वरूप संकेत मिल के बावजूद में एक स्थिति को खोलने के लिए सक्षम हो अभ्यस्त, बंद करने के मामले में एक ही बात यह भी आप जल्दी बंद है क्योंकि आप को खोने का अफसोस नहीं करना चाहती लेकिन अंत मेंआप कम लाभ कमाने जाएगा

+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 622 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)