+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    403.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Hedging ak achi strategy hy but ic ko apply krny sy phly market ki situation ko dykhna prta hy, agr tu apko clear idea ho jaye k trend ab change ho raha hy tu apko chahye apni open position ko close kr k trend ki direction mn new position ko open kren but agr aisa nhi hy tu hedging apply krny main koi problem nhi hy, you can get some extra pips by doing this.
    plan b can be a very strategised plan with the help of stop loss and hedging coz with these you can atleast avoid chances of making a huge loss, i also use sl now everytime and i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading.

2. Huracan
    Senior Member sachin will become famous soon enough sachin will become famous soon enough sachin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    853.30 USD
    Thanks
    My plan B is to wait for the markets and then trade only when the trend is clear and we are able to see the signals. This is so because we cannot risk of loosing all the capital that we have with us at anytime.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 Times in 529 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    My plan B is to wait for the markets and then trade only when the trend is clear and we are able to see the signals. This is so because we cannot risk of loosing all the capital that we have with us at anytime.
    dear aap sahi ho lekin kya kabhi aisa hota hai k trend 1dum clear hai risk kabhi bhi khatam nahi hoti hai ha lekin aap yeh keh sakte hai k ismai risk kam hogi.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    123.10 USD
    Thanks
    I do not have plan B while i trade. Most of the time i am not able to manage the balance of the account. If account balance will not be there then to which you will apply the plan B. Plan B is very good idea i like it. i will think it next time.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    738.30 USD
    Thanks
    I think in fiorex you must have plan B as every time things will not go according to you and some times you need to have plan B. So better you have all the planing done before you open a positions asif your Plan A does not work and thigns does not ago according to you so you can use plan B then.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I think in fiorex you must have plan B as every time things will not go according to you and some times you need to have plan B. So better you have all the planing done before you open a positions asif your Plan A does not work and thigns does not ago according to you so you can use plan B then.
    ji aap nay bilkul sahi kaha, forex trading may plan B ka hona bht zarori hay, baaz traders aesa bhi kertay hain kay agr on ko kisi aik khaas pair may loss ka samna ho to wo foran os pair kay against koi or pair jis ki movement pehlay walay kay opposite ho, os per bhi aik position open ker laytay hain, iss tarah ye onka plan B sabit hota hay.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I agree with you as far as plan B is concerned. Forex is a very risky business and we should expect the unexpected situation here, so plan B is must. We should not trade in forex without plan B as plan A can be failed at any time.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    212.15 USD
    Thanks
    It is true one strategy who works on some pairs and not fit for all. So we always take option two or three. oor yeh bhi nahi hota k jo strategy kisi pair per good result dairahi hai oor wo her waqat uss per hi kaam kerti hai so meray khayal se her trader ko 2 se 3 strategy ko istamaal kerna chaiyay. buray waqat mein kaam aah jaiti hain.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    45.00 USD
    Thanks
    I think is okay to use a strategy that both origins are also in accordance with good analytical ability and we have learned the test..
    good luck

11. Options
    Banned s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19 has much to be proud of s19's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    916.62 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 Times in 315 Posts
    i dont have any plan B. I trade just only simple way with my analysis & money management rules.
    but after reading all post of this thread i am thinking that i should have plan B. but now i got confuse what will be become my plan B. i am thinking about money backup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 733 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast