बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426
Results 4,251 to 4,254 of 4254

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    128.53 USD
    Thanks
    risk management is the most important part of forex trading because forex trading has a lot of risks and also money control management is all important you have to minimize the risk of forex trading as much as possible because this will put you in a good way of trading the forex and forex markets koi jung ka maidaan nahi hai jiske liye himmat chahiye, aapko forex se get karne k liye talents chahiye jisse aap achi trade le translated aur aap acha produces kar saken. The root of the log ism jaldi se paisa kamane li liye enter kartey hain aur bina lattice of knowledge as open trade kartey hain aur apna paisa loss karke chale jaatey hain. Forex me himmat ki keep trading experience chahiye jo dheere dheere kiya jaa results sakta hi.

2. Bitcoin
    Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    109.06 USD
    Thanks
    hanji forex to the business me him hona bahut he jaroori hai, so that traders himmat aur full confidence to the time when karta hai to market my bahut achhe se karke analysis what order open karenga aur apne kar koeng skills improve ko karenga. and if you can join this business then you definitely need a lot of courage because forex is a very dangerous business. When you lose this business then you are upset and next time you do this business courage and become a successful trader. I know this courage gives you good encouragement.

Member bumbung will become famous soon enough bumbung will become famous soon enough bumbung's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.77 USD
    Thanks
    yes i think courage is needed in the field of forex for trading because if you don't have courage then you will not be able to take the right steps and decisions and also then there will be a fear factor in your trading and yes, you are absolutely right. Trading with courage is a must for all traders. Along with courage, one needs fundamental and technical analysis and a good trading strategy. If the trader lacks courage, he cannot return to trading when he loses

5. Contests
    Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    110.36 USD
    Thanks
    g han kun nai chahye himat ho gi tbi to ap trade kary gy jnb kun k himat k built ap my life kuch b nai kar skty hain jnb himat sy hm bht bary kam kar skty hain maslan agr himat nai ho gi to hm trading kaisy kary gy hmy from rahy ga k kai games lost na ho jaye par himat sy hi hm trading because of skty hain and, you must have courage in Forex in an effort to see your trade in losses too. When you have the courage to find trades in a loss then you can see your trade in profits too. Try to have patience and you can then become an actual winner in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 424 425 426