GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 306 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3056

Thread: Technical Analysis.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    160.62 USD
    Thanks
    An excellent thread in my opinion your analysis is very helpful for all of us and mostly for novice traders, I will try to use this analysis in my trading strategy and maybe it will function well. and For me 1/3 of trading decisions are a hunch. With my broker, Armada Markets, I also use EA where the decision is 100% technical. Manually I like to trade 1-2 months based on weekly charts and my hunch that I developed is quite useful.

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member setia will become famous soon enough setia will become famous soon enough setia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.25 USD
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is all about studying stock price charts and some oscillator momentum derived from it. It must be understood that technical studies are based entirely on prices and do not include balance sheets, fundamental analysis of P&L accounts, the assumption is that markets are efficient and all possible price sensitive information is included in securities / index price charts. and I can't see the picture that you uploaded so try uploading it again. Technical analysis is very important for a trader although all analysis is important but technical is more important. Technical analysis depends on the market. We analyze the market, we analyze the trend line where it can go and where it came from.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.64 USD
    Thanks
    I don't have to avoid the news, when I'm trading. I just need to adjust a bit, when there is news, the indicator will tend to look confused and use up a lot of false signals. What I do is wait until the indicators agree with the news release. I do not agree that after the news release, technical analysis will not be useful. Technical analysis is widely used for Forex analysis by traders around the world. I also prefer technical analysis because it's easy to understand and follow. In technical analysis we also have a lot to learn and improve, and can also develop our own indicators based on our experience.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154.62 USD
    Thanks
    This article provides insight into one of two main analytical methods used to predict Forex market behavior. Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are very different, but both can be useful estimation tools for Forex traders. They have the same goal - to predict prices or movements. Technical analysts study their effects while fundamentalists study the causes of market movements. Many successful traders combine a mixture of the two approaches for superior results.

Member combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin will become famous soon enough combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    212.44 USD
    Thanks
    can be learned easily is technical analysis, if we omit can only say the fundamentals are wrong, given all the changes and aspects of the world economy we must also follow it forward to do both sides side by side and yes we make a lot and find references to get knowledge and make our analysis to be a strong and good product, because all success is from the power of building analysis

Member pemburu will become famous soon enough pemburu will become famous soon enough pemburu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    258.16 USD
    Thanks
    I think the EUR / USD gutter has continued for almost a hebdomad now. Paper money now seems to exploit more strongly, but for how long. for the current period in USD reserves. so it goes beyond that curve's journey and pissing money. and I don't really know what you want to say about eur / usd but eur./usd is the pair that I trade at the moment and the only pair I will trade at the moment. This is because of the high volatility of this pair and with the low spread it's really a good breeding ground for my profit making machine.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    218.86 USD
    Thanks
    dear friends you jo apny sawal suna ha you are very important ha qk forex main technical analysis bohat hi zayada main role is there carty ha qk es se apko ice baat ka kamuza ho jata ha k markit ki movement kis tarf ho sakti ha.or ager apko ye sab kuch pata chal jaye to the application apna secure account rakh sakty hi. and some are using each of them. I believe that is the personal character of each trader. Technical user traders never explain, that fails to influence technical fundamentals. as a result of prior to the occurrence of giant price movements there are no updates available for current market positions. Both EUR / USD and GBP / USD gained upward momentum. What should we expect from them next and I think technical analysis must be needed

Member prison will become famous soon enough prison will become famous soon enough prison's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.02 USD
    Thanks
    We know that volatility is very high at the end of the week. Consequently you can check closely the market and try to close all positions so you don't fall into a big mistake next week. I estimate big bullshit for the following week. GBPUSD reached a wide spread of 3 and EUR USD also reached 1/3 resistance for this week and gold also broke all resistance. and technical analysis and analysis of ai hoti hai jis se hum market physical ko gues kar letay han k market situation ki kia hai or my market is support or resistant kia hai is k lye humen bhot ziada mehtna because parti hai is my indicator bhe aa jatay han or hume easily markets tarh cards se hanjh sam hh

Member bloozom will become famous soon enough bloozom's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.38 USD
    Thanks
    thank you master for ur explaining technical analysis, how do you think about technical analysis, the next eur / usd movement, about what level to start strengthening, if seen from the monthly chart it is likely to continue to go down and there are no indicators of signal strengthening. and as far as I know, I know that technical analysis is the best thing we can do in foreign exchange investment because trading with technical analysis can always give you the best market direction than trading based on gambling. I just hope we can learn to trade based on technical analysis

11. Mobile forex portal
    Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152.92 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right. Technical analysis is very important. You are working with Fibonacci markets. You can find out the support and resistance levels. You can manage trades and place the right entry points. You add moving averages with different periods. So you easily show the entry point. and I can say that it is very true that if someone wants to know about complete technical analysis he must first know about complete candlestick patterns, bar chart patterns and must be aware of all the formulas used in the calculation of numbers such as support, resistance points and pivots .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 306 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 LastLast