बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 495 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 4946

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member nick will become famous soon enough nick will become famous soon enough nick's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.09 USD
    Thanks
    I trade with the EUR / USD pair lately at this time. I am not a great Forex player. I am still a beginner so lately I trade with a solitary currency pair. Later at what time I will hold great confidence to propose my knowledge, skills after that I will run on behalf of more couples. And proposing a strategy, I head to investigate trends, and based only on the findings, I create campaigns and strategies to trade with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

zahidali (10-12-2019)

3. Mobile forex portal
    Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125.51 USD
    Thanks
    I do not use a presentation partner in my business. I am equal to exclusive gold in my trade. Metal is a really fresh artifact and is too bold if you sell gold then you learn it yourself for a very clear and great experience. If you use the same solon assay from yellowish it is suitable for you. and I do not use a currency pair in my protection. I am like gold plated in my trade. Yellowish is an artifact that is very enriched and too often bold if you trade metal then you train yourself for big profits and big deaths. If you are equivalent to the danger of statesman than gold, it is suitable for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

zahidali (10-12-2019)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.46 USD
    Thanks
    There are special tools such as stop loss and take profit that help traders avoid big losses. and risk everywhere. Especially in forex trading, there are many risks associated with it. So I think we have to trade very carefully. If we trade by doing analysis and research, we will never lose money. And that was proven. So it's better we have to learn the forex market correctly

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104.06 USD
    Thanks
    I only used the first pair because I thought by using the first pair I could analyze it correctly and I followed my analysis using the BB indicator still needed learning. and i follow most of the time eur / usd and gbp / usd as a couple. and i also use some indicators like rsi. this helps me make money. main samay pichle for bahut sare stretagy use because tha par abhi sirf naked trade me dhyan de raha hoon yes thanks for

8. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

zahidali (10-12-2019)

Member aladinfx will become famous soon enough aladinfx will become famous soon enough aladinfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145.02 USD
    Thanks
    You do not need to open a position in several pairs and trade at the same time. This will only confuse you and cause loss. Try and focus on one or two pairs and trade in it and don't open many positions at the same time. and Someone can follow several pairs or many pairs at once and trade in them. It's just a matter of a good level of entry before someone can make money trading in this market. Although one must follow a strategy that is a profitable strategy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

zahidali (10-12-2019)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    570.70 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 2,575 Posts
    G dear huma friend ko who pair suggesihion karna cheya jesa us ko acha profit bhe mil sakha or achi trading bhe asani say kar ka aga bhar sakha us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum sirf forex ma kama sakhta hai

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    136.59 USD
    Thanks
    bahut sy trader hen jo bahut pair play trading due to passand kerty hen but playing 3 pairs of sirf like hon aor kerta mostly ak pairs play kerta hon. playing eur / usd, eur / jpy and usd / jpy like kerta hoon. You paired the chicken sore. lakin ziyada tar eur / jpy plays trading with hoon. You paired the shoulder ache hen. How come your experience with earning profit can produce skty chickens. and I have traded on many currencies and profited from them, the point is that all currencies are good, it's just a matter of which currencies have the right settings for great trades at which point in time, all currency lines are different times!

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152.99 USD
    Thanks
    in trading I usually use several pairs, because I think it will provide a greater opportunity for me to make a profit. but in several rounds, I still use the same strategy. because it is a strategy that can be used for couples, especially couples who have the character of the movement is not too different. for example I use pair trading, EUR-USD, and GBP-USD. it is my favorite partner.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    135.93 USD
    Thanks
    What is the meaning of pairs why do we use and follow pairs and how can we get dollars what is the effect of dolllors on our economy / ??? what should we do to learn more to get more profit and stregey to maine bahut sare follow kia hai maine bahut sare stregey ko test kar chuka hun lekin abhi no mughe koi stregey jami nai hai achi isliy mai abhi nhi kar rha hun kuch bhi abhi mai signal to hisaab se trade because deta hun twiteer me signal at hain unhe hisaab se kar deta hun.

15. PAMM
    Member sapiyar will become famous soon enough sapiyar will become famous soon enough sapiyar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    175.77 USD
    Thanks
    Trading in one pair is very important. It is not easy to analyze many currency pairs because it can confuse a trader, especially a beginner. This is also one of my biggest mistakes in trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and generate a Margin Call. One currency pair at a time ... please don't rush ... lol. Take your learning process that is slow and fun. and I think traders who trade fewer pairs have the same opportunity to win as much money as traders who trade with many pairs. it depends on the trader to trade how many pairs, we cannot judge others by the way they trade based on the number of pairs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 495 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 LastLast