बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 495 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495
Results 4,941 to 4,943 of 4943

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.45 USD
    Thanks
    I only trade with Eur / USD. Concentration in one pair is good for analysis. And I only trade long-term because I don't have a good strategy to follow. So, only this style that I follow. I can use several other pairs just to analyze and not to trade. and I think 2-3 years experience is enough to generate good profits. in a period of 2-3 years you learn more and more things about forex which has a direct effect on our profits.

2. Options
    Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119.79 USD
    Thanks
    I note that EUR / JPY and GBP / JPY move in the same way except that EUR / JPY is trying to catch up most of the time with GBP / JPY so I try to trade with the one behind. but by the way trading to many dangerous pairs is not recommended You will not know what to trade and which might lead to what you don't want and for strategy I only use one strategy, because I follow one strategy better than many strategies to followed, because consistency in developing strategies is very important. I use pairs for several main pairs, to analyze the market to the maximum. and use the M15 time frame to analyze

4. Huracan
    Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.22 USD
    Thanks
    Before I tried a few pairs but as a result I was less concentrated but currently only 3 pairs I concentrated and the results were smart and the pair measured EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. anyway some of my friends recommend me to trade gold and silver but i still don't exchange one exchange per pair and trading several currency pairs is more profitable, but for this we need to have more and more investments made in our account to maintain margins free enough. If not, we will be in deep trouble, instead I concentrate more on just one currency pair and I hope this will make me more profitable!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 495 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495