GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220
Results 2,191 to 2,195 of 2195

Thread: Usd/inr

Member Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari is a splendid one to behold Bhukhari's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    My specialized Investigation Usd-inr

I use scalping systems on this cash matches so I
    favor the brief span that is the time period M15 and M30,
    that is position showcase then likewise there are a few pointers that I use as the Bollinger Groups is BREAK LOW, ADX is DOWN Pattern 79.82%, Stochastic is BREAK HIGH. At that point think about the position if the market pattern is advancing toward more leads Pattern DOWN 66.9%,

2. PAMM
    Senior Member welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok has a reputation beyond repute welok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    41.24 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,254 Times in 2,754 Posts
    trading signal today : Bullish

chart : H1 & H4 timeframe

the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.use higher timeframe is very important because it always helps you to enter in the direction of current trend .

using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck and doing trade like a boss

Trusted Member ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar has a reputation beyond repute ismar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2,994.81 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,263 Times in 7,594 Posts
    Best day for all member in this forum .. !

according to Bollinger indicators market trend is Buy

market is going fly

in the market chart black candles going Up trend

supporting and resisitance in good position. there is good flexibility in market chart to take Buy position.

so, trade with confidence, and not to be confused

If you face lose then not to worry about this loss is just part of trading.

Senior Member Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    131.22 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,198 Times in 3,245 Posts
    Market analisis treand !
    Slowly I start to add some mid-term (weeks, months) trading & investment opportunities into my TradingView account. The first one which looks technically pretty nice is .
    Pretty soon you can start building your long position on and it starts from the round number Obviously, do your own research, read fundamentals and etc.
    Technical...

6. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member Mehboob will become famous soon enough Mehboob will become famous soon enough Mehboob's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Market analysis about trading

Today market trend = sell

Oscillator sales volume
    Current price
    And
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur