Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269
Results 2,681 to 2,687 of 2687

Thread: Real account ka pehla Din.

1. #2681 Collapse post
    Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    53.90 USD
    Thanks
    I started trading in forex with free capital provided by one broker, the number of $10. I managed to form concerning $20 in but a month, as a result of I trade by means of scalping, however the capital it doesn't last long and eventually discharged as a result of hit call. i finally correct themselves, that trade is wrong with looking forward to luck. i want to try and do is to investigate value movements Forex trading demo account pilgrim's unprecedented step of their life, and demo and real similar, but without success receptiveness to get complicated. To learn more about forex trading occurrence and forex.but so profoundly acquainted with the game to sell more significant profit

2. FB India
  3. #2682 Collapse post
    Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    119.41 USD
    Thanks
    real account ka pehla din really bohit nice ta dar bhi kafi ta ziada time sochney me guzar gaya silver ki first deal open ki 0.01 ki 2 hours bheta raha kabhi loss me jay deal kabhi profit me sabar ke sath .60 cent profit le kar deal close kar di kafi happy raha pehla din. lakin pahle din gabrahat bohit ti. i was so excited and i was trading without any fear and i made some profit, i think if we want start trading we must have good planing and prepared our self, so we can minimize when mistakes come to us

4. #2683 Collapse post
    Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    200.83 USD
    Thanks
    On the first day I bear the lose. I start the trading without the experience and gaining the knowledge. This is very harmful. Before start the trading in real account we should practice on the demo and then invest in the real account. This is better for earning the profit. Account the real essence of learning in the Forex market strategies in the gem I frankly was able to learn forex account through more than real demo demo account to learn MetaTrader 4 platform no more either real account earn me more experience in trading.

5. #2684 Collapse post
    Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    164.69 USD
    Thanks
    main ne real account se kuch experience per real account main muj ko pata chala ke apni investment ko bare sooch samaj kar trade karna chahye kon ke is se app ki investment bhi loss main jati hia aur app trading kare se bhi door ho jate haia main ne earn bhi acha kiya but loss hua total muj ko us time demo account ka kisi ne acha tarha se nahi batya tha is liye main zada tar demo account ko phile karne ka mashwara deta ho philr real per work kar .

6. #2685 Collapse post
    Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    149.95 USD
    Thanks
    For me when i am first traded then start with a $10 and that brokers where i firstly to trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after lossing my learning start more and more really ! For me when i am first traded then start with $10 and that brokers where i first trade offer 1:500 leverage and their minimum was a 10 cents per pips and dont know how i win first trade 20 pips after that open 4 trade because of earn more but very soon i understood my fault and from that point after the lossing my learning start more and more !

7. #2686 Collapse post
    Senior Member sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    581.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ngomong View Post
    main ne real account se kuch experience per real account main muj ko pata chala ke apni investment ko bare sooch samaj kar trade karna chahye kon ke is se app ki investment bhi loss main jati hia aur app trading kare se bhi door ho jate haia main ne earn bhi acha kiya but loss hua total muj ko us time demo account ka kisi ne acha tarha se nahi batya tha is liye main zada tar demo account ko phile karne ka mashwara deta ho philr real per work kar .
    पहले दिन मैं हारता हूं। मैं अनुभव के बिना व्यापार शुरू करता हूं और ज्ञान प्राप्त करता हूं। यह बहुत हानिकारक है। वास्तविक खाते में ट्रेडिंग शुरू करने से पहले हमें डेमो पर अभ्यास करना चाहिए और फिर वास्तविक खाते में निवेश करना चाहिए। लाभ कमाने के लिए यह बेहतर है। मणि में विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार की रणनीतियों में सीखने का वास्तविक सार खाता मैं स्पष्ट रूप से मेटाट्रेडर 4 प्लेटफॉर्म को सीखने के लिए वास्तविक डेमो डेमो खाते से अधिक के माध्यम से विदेशी मुद्रा खाता सीखने में सक्षम था कोई भी वास्तविक खाता मुझे ट्रेडिंग में अधिक अनुभव नहीं देता है।

8. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  9. #2687 Collapse post
    Member Rahulku701 is a jewel in the rough Rahulku701 is a jewel in the rough Rahulku701 is a jewel in the rough Rahulku701 is a jewel in the rough Rahulku701's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.89 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right. just like the first day on campus or school. when someone makes a fist trade in their original account it is always very outgoing. but if you have attended a complete training and have knowledge about forex trading, you do not need to leave. if you have practiced more on a demo account than you also don't need to hesitate. and, my first day was very good and I made a profit too, but after that I lost. I think the first time everyone got a big profit in a real account because at that time beginners didn't know about greed and emotions and when they got profit they felt greedy and they tried to make more profit but then they got a loss in the Forex trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269