GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: स्क्रीनशॉट बनाने और सेट अप करने के तरीके

1. #71 Collapse post
    Senior Member RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363 has a reputation beyond repute RNV1363's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    142.46 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,236 Times in 1,709 Posts
    Today market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators and Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK

2. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. #72 Collapse post
    Senior Member ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    39.87 USD
    Thanks
    Today i am going to speak about this pair..
    Outcomes of evaluation of the use of every day pivot thing calculations
    I see this pair despite the fact that in strong bullish motion . If this pair hold moving to up aspect , I expect this pair will reach to the subsequent resistance degree,
    perhaps this pair will make a few correction to the following high level.
    Up fashion is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator . BUY role is better preference now, you can set goal earnings level
    35 pips from contemporary rate.

4. #73 Collapse post
    Highly Reputed Member Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    832.71 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,805 Times in 8,290 Posts
    Today market trend: Sell
    Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

5. #74 Collapse post
    Senior Member ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx is a splendid one to behold ShaziaFx's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    39.87 USD
    Thanks
    Https://indian-forex.Com/showthread.Personal home page?119802-Usd-Zar/page2387

6. #75 Collapse post
    Accrued Payments
    39.87 USD
    Thanks
    Hello Traders, right here is the overall analysis for this pair, let me recognize within the remark phase below when you have any questions, the entry might be taken most effective if all rules of the techniques will be glad. I suggest you maintain this pair on your watchlist and spot if the policies of your method are glad.Price consolidated for 5 weeks after an impulse down flow on 6th Jun and sooner or later make a escape to the downside on Fri which took out a flip quarter and a upward slopping fashion line. Will be seeking out charge movement access back at the flip region to target the fib 61.8 of the bigger up swing from 18th May. DISCLAIMER: Any reviews, analyses mentioned on this...

7. #76 Collapse post
    Highly Reputed Member Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786 has a reputation beyond repute Ayub786's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    832.71 USD
    Thanks
    Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

8. #77 Collapse post
    Accrued Payments
    832.71 USD
    Thanks

9. #78 Collapse post
    Member Intkhab is a glorious beacon of light Intkhab is a glorious beacon of light Intkhab is a glorious beacon of light Intkhab is a glorious beacon of light Intkhab is a glorious beacon of light Intkhab is a glorious beacon of light Intkhab's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Hello my forex friends
    Hope you will be fine
    I am new and dont have any ideas to use forex
    Someoned told me about this trade and i will be very thankfull to those who guide me me to use this as better
    My friend advised me to use froxe technical analyses
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Indicator use trading time this is the best technical analyses if any new user trading time use stop loss and take profite and make mony by inforex

10. #79 Collapse post
    Member renukundu has a spectacular aura about renukundu has a spectacular aura about renukundu's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    76.80 USD
    Thanks
    oday I will talk about this pair..

Results of assessment of the utilization of consistently rotate thing counts

I see this pair in spite of the way that in solid bullish movement . On the off chance that this pair hold moving to up viewpoint , I expect this pair will reach to the resulting obstruction degree,

maybe this pair will make a couple of rectification to the accompanying significant level.

Up design is demonstrated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands marker . Purchase job is better inclination now, you can set objective income level

35 pips from contemporary rate.Today showcase pattern: Sell

The present cost and current cost is pointing obviously towards that market will go down in business..

Opposition and Support focuses are likewise pointing that business and exchange will go down that is the reason we should put our exchange on sell...

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  12. #80 Collapse post
    Senior Member Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid420's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    138.62 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Market trand sell.
    pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
    down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
    trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
    hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
    market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast