बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Thread: Signals

Senior Member Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald has a reputation beyond repute Ronald's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    166.45 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,835 Times in 3,648 Posts
    Today i will discuss this pair......
    In this pair eveverybody know about this it. upward and downward movement.. ..
    I see the daily chart that indicate complete downtrend of this pair.
    Exponential Moving Average (10) :
    Simple Moving Average (18) :
    Exponential Moving Average (28) :
    Simple Moving Average (35) :
    Exponential Moving Average (54) :
    . The list of indicator those i uses are as follows.
    Parabolic SR
    moving average 10
    Moving average 60
    Moving average 200
    MACD Future
    Fibo piv-2
    These indicators are Most important for me and my trading know off. Everyday i am using these indicator .and earn a good profit.

Please like my post

🌷Thanks you🎋

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronald For This Useful Post:

Babarali123 (Today), Shan55 (Today)

3. Mobile forex portal
    Senior Member Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123 has a reputation beyond repute Babarali123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154.22 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,130 Times in 2,910 Posts
    Trade Signal Definition - Investopedia
    21-Mar-2019 · A trade signal is a trigger for action, either to buy or sell a security or other asset, generated by analysis. That analysis ...
    Imagehttps://signalsresearch.com
    Signals Research Group | Thought Leading Research for the Wireless ...
    Signals from signalsresearch.com
    Signals Research Group specializes in comprehensive data-driven coverage of the global wireless telecommunications sector ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Babarali123 For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (Today)

Senior Member Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88 has a reputation beyond repute Naeem88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    86.13 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,158 Times in 2,513 Posts
    I anticipate this pair SIGNALS have bullish course
    the cost is break Obstruction and Pattern Line and it is Flying Up side with having the Long signal from the explanatory SAR.
    the market pattern could stay in this position and I expected help opposition levels.

I recommend to take LONG position today.

time allotment that is considered while making backing and opposition levels – Day by day and Week by week time allotment, think about the day by day monetary news before taking the exchange.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Naeem88 For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (Today)

Member Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148 has much to be proud of Ahmed148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 355 Posts
    Today market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed148 For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (Today), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2,215.11 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,138 Times in 9,161 Posts
    Hy, Helo
    Me thek hon Guys ap kasy hain sab log.. umeed ha sab khariyat se hon gy . dosto ap sab log jasy k janty hain k forex
    trading aj kal achi ni chal rhe ha . Us ke chand reasons hain. hat ak pair ak kal jasy b trade lagao loss me he
    jaa raha ha . Or ya vala pair b aaj kal kuch khas profit ni dy raha pata ni asa q ho raha ha . Forex trading me
    bus vohi log acha profit earn kr rahy hain jin logon ko market ka kuch experience ha ya jo isky technical
    analysis samj sakty hain. Baki mery jasy to bus . Loss he me rehty hai .
    Lakin me ap sab ko bus yahi kehna chahta hon. K please himat na haarna . Apna time ay ga . ..
    forex trading me bus vohi log success hovy hain jo Emotional ni hoty.... So good luck and keep it up...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (Today)

Junior Member Hussain will become famous soon enough Hussain's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Today market technical analysis trend buy
    According to some best indicator like
    Bollinger band
    RSI
    Zigzag
    Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hussain For This Useful Post:

Shan55 (Today)

14. Device
    Junior Member Shan55 will become famous soon enough Shan55 will become famous soon enough Shan55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.44 USD
    Thanks
    anticipate this pair SIGNALS have bullish course
    the cost is break Obstruction and Pattern Line and it is Flying Up side with having the Long signal from the explanatory SAR.
    the market pattern could stay in this position and I expected help opposition levels.

I recommend to take LONG position today.

time allotment that is considered while making backing and opposition levels – Day by day and Week by week time allotment, think about the day by day monetary news before taking the exchange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56