PDA

View Full Version : Why the forex market of choice for traders or investors around the world ??

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Victoryindia
2011-06-09, 03:18 PM
Forex market must have some reason why a choice for traders or investors around the world to trade in Forex only .please spicy ur reason about this in this post.

anubhavsingh
2011-06-10, 12:02 AM
Forex market is the best trading platform all over the world and it is far better then share market of any country..This platform provide lots of facilities which are far better then other trading platforms...
This is the main reason because of which traders from all over the world are shifting towards forex trading..

Nikhil
2011-06-11, 11:13 AM
For me forex is the best because here we can start with very small money and when we are able to manage big amount then also do . i have no idea about share market but i think there need much money and here in forex its true there is lots of opportunity .

s19
2011-06-11, 12:30 PM
For me forex is the best because here we can start with very small money and when we are able to manage big amount then also do . i have no idea about share market but i think there need much money and here in forex its true there is lots of opportunity .

yes you are right. we can add two more thing 1. its 24h runing market 2. hingh fluctuate compair to stock market.

soumen
2011-06-12, 03:31 PM
Forex market is the best trading platform all over the world and it is far better then share market of any country..This platform provide lots of facilities which are far better then other trading platforms...
This is the main reason because of which traders from all over the world are shifting towards forex trading..
Yor are right my dear brother. forex market is the best trading market ever. this is best because trader can do this from anywhere he want. aur forex market hafte main 5 din open rehta hain . ye ek acchi baat hain . ku ki 2 din chutti bhi hain( I mean break, lol). isliye forex itna popular hain, and sab isko choice karte hain.

anubhavsingh
2011-06-13, 12:07 AM
Another reason behind forex trading popularity all over the world is that you can earn lots and lots of money in a single day through forex trading (however, it require lots of experience, studies and equity) but this is not possible in share

Nikhil
2011-06-13, 11:33 AM
Another reason behind forex trading popularity all over the world is that you can earn lots and lots of money in a single day through forex trading (however, it require lots of experience, studies and equity) but this is not possible in share

yes its true its true there is full opportunity to earn huge in a day if we good trader but its also like other business which have risk and have to ability to manage such risk then its true really forex is great market to make huge profit.

mayengbam
2011-07-11, 05:58 PM
My three top reasons
1 can begin earning instantly with $10 no other business support it, so forex is damn sexy!!!!
2 trade whenever we want, at midnight when we woke up from a nice dream provided its not saturday or Friday. lol
3 unlimited earning opportunity with little capital

venkiaries61
2011-07-11, 08:58 PM
yes its true its true there is full opportunity to earn huge in a day if we good trader but its also like other business which have risk and have to ability to manage such risk then its true really Forex is great market to make huge profit.

Of course, Forex gives huge profit. So only, it is represented as very risky. Professional traders also were wrong in some positions.
This is superb business, if you are capable to trade correctly. Otherwise, end in lose.

blackprince4u
2011-07-11, 10:55 PM
My three top reasons
1 can begin earning instantly with $10 no other business support it, so forex is damn sexy!!!!
2 trade whenever we want, at midnight when we woke up from a nice dream provided its not saturday or Friday. lol
3 unlimited earning opportunity with little capital

Well analyzed. Also there is a high liquidity in forex than in stocks or other investment products.And now a days its possible to trade only with 1$.

arjun
2011-07-12, 05:18 AM
I think it is because this business does not require substantial capital. so anyone could join in this business, has provided an internet connection. but much misunderstood, if we can get rich with just a small capital so much that at the beginning of mc enter this business.

mayengbam
2011-07-12, 09:19 AM
I think it is because this business does not require substantial capital. so anyone could join in this business, has provided an internet connection. but much misunderstood, if we can get rich with just a small capital so much that at the beginning of mc enter this business.

yeah its the opportunity of starting with a small capital thats attracting lots of people. but they hardly understand that they can lose their little investment very quickly then they expect if they dont understand what is leverage?

anubhavsingh
2011-07-12, 09:25 AM
Forex market me baki market ke comparison me fluctuations bahut hi zada hoti hai aur aap daily minimum 100-150 pips kel iye trade kar sakte ho aur ussi hisab se pasia kama sakte ho..jabki baki trading platforms me itni fluctuations nahi hoti

pinpin
2011-07-12, 10:29 AM
I think many investors who participated in this business
as tempted by a quick profit and instant
This business is very promising, but also at high risk

anubhavsingh
2011-07-13, 01:22 AM
Aapne bilkul thik kaha..
Aaj ki generation me profit ke liye bahuyt zada wait karne ka patience nahi hai aur forex se quickly abhut paisa kamaya ja sakta ai aur isme instant profit ke chances bahut zada hai..
Is wajah se zada se zada trader rox forex join kar rahe hai aur iski popularity badti hi ja rahi hai

mayengbam
2011-07-13, 09:22 AM
Aapne bilkul thik kaha..
Aaj ki generation me profit ke liye bahuyt zada wait karne ka patience nahi hai aur forex se quickly abhut paisa kamaya ja sakta ai aur isme instant profit ke chances bahut zada hai..
Is wajah se zada se zada trader rox forex join kar rahe hai aur iski popularity badti hi ja rahi hai

ha forex main profit jaldi mil jati hai agar hamare position sahi nikla to, lekin hame nahi bhulna chahiye ki ham lagatar profit pe profit nahi mil sakti, loss bi sahena hai. nayi log yahan aate hain profit ke chakkar mein aur sor jate hain harke. to yaha rehna hain to haar ko bhi gale lagana sikna parega. Its not an easy game

alwi
2011-07-13, 03:49 PM

I think for an instant it was not possible but if we use thinking that investors may be quicker to make a profit because you are now looking for a reputable PAMM and invest in there

arjun
2011-07-13, 04:37 PM

I think more risky to investors, because if the trader who plays mc,
then we bear all the losses from the mistakes of others.
for me personally, I'd better menghabisakan my own money in this business,
rather than have to hand it to someone else.
because of the mistakes we made we 'll get a valuable lesson.

dead
2011-07-13, 05:22 PM
I think for an instant it was not possible but if we use thinking that investors may be quicker to make a profit because you are now looking for a reputable PAMM and invest in there

if we minded investors is yes style but if we want to become a successful trader you must do your own trading

soumen
2011-07-13, 10:19 PM
right. big capital ki jarurat nehi. jab ki aap 100 $ se bahut acha surwat kar sakte ho. aur ha ghar me hi aap sirf ek internet connection and pc se ye kar sakte ho. isliye ye business har koi karna chate he.

pinpin
2011-07-14, 05:20 AM
yes PAMM also good
but for a while I want to run this business alone
and I want to trade for life

I think more risky to investors, because if the trader who plays mc,
then we bear all the losses from the mistakes of others.
for me personally, I'd better menghabisakan my own money in this business,
rather than have to hand it to someone else.
because of the mistakes we made we 'll get a valuable lesson.
yes I agree with you
so we can have the ability to own
and without relying on others

mayengbam
2011-07-15, 05:51 PM
thats the beauty of forex its accessible to one and all, even to a person which doesnt have a pc because he has the alternative to trade in a cyber cafe also. and the investment can be started with as little as $100 as you pointed out.

anubhavsingh
2011-07-21, 06:48 PM
yes its true its true there is full opportunity to earn huge in a day if we good trader but its also like other business which have risk and have to ability to manage such risk then its true really forex is great market to make huge profit.

Various people from all over the world indulge in this market just to earn hueg sum of money
But most of the traders avoid proper analysis and hence they keep on loosing there funds
While few of them take this trading platform seriously and they earn huge money

arjun
2011-07-21, 07:14 PM
Various people from all over the world indulge in this market just to earn hueg sum of money
But most of the traders avoid proper analysis and hence they keep on loosing there funds

all control is in your hands each,
if you want to succeed then study diligently, vice versa.
no one can change yourself, especially your psychology. other than your own.

pinpin
2011-07-21, 08:50 PM
it's a road if we want to succeed in this business
bell; teach diligently and continuously
but more importantly it controls emotions, and it is very difficult
requires perseverance and tremendous struggle

blackprince4u
2011-07-21, 08:52 PM
it's a road if we want to succeed in this business

You are right if we want to succeed than we have to work very hard and try to improve our skills on such a level that we get consistent profits. Than we will get true success

anubhavsingh
2011-07-24, 12:49 AM
Forex is the biggest market in the world where the size of daily trades is more than 3 trillions. I think this market attracts the traders from all over the world because of its high rate of returns. The dream of becoming milliner over night is the major attraction for traders towards this market.

Amazing data brother
Forex market kisi bhi tarding platform se bahut hi zada bada hai kyunki isme ek sath kayi countries ke traders ek sath deal karte hai jabki share market me bahut hi kam aisa dekha jata hai..
Forex market global level pe bahut famous hai aur unlimited tradres roz market me buying selling karte hai

pinpin
2011-07-24, 06:42 PM
You are right if we want to succeed than we have to work very hard and try to improve our skills on such a level that we get consistent profits. Than we will get true success
yes and I wish success to happen to me and you, and all the merchants in this forum
but it also requires a process, which should we follow and continue to survive

medhat4forex
2011-07-24, 07:07 PM
But ask yourself why you are trading in Forex and you are from India, although not to enter the currency in the forex market
The answer to 1 is certainly the reason for you to profit and get the money

arjun
2011-07-24, 09:21 PM
yes and I wish success to happen to me and you, and all the merchants in this forum

yes I agree with you,
although the material on this forum many are repeated,
but the goal is to always remind us, to make us more understanding,
increasingly understood. there is no purpose to the bonus hunter.

soumen
2011-07-25, 01:26 AM
jyadatar locg forex market se kuch dino me paisa dugni hone ke liye karte he invest. aur sayad iske shyankha jyada he. or jo hyip bhi kholte he wo sab in process se hi unka money dete he. forex ko jyadatar log money making mechine mante he isliye wo invest karte he forex me.

shreebabu14
2011-07-25, 09:02 AM
Forex is a good trading platform around the world even though it is not popular some of the country ,,but now a days people are attracted towards forex and they believe there some thing to learn and some thing to learn and earn that is why people are investing in forex.

zoomfire
2011-07-25, 12:29 PM
forex market is the biggest market when compared to other markets like share markets or sensex.
forex is 24/5 open so it makes wide choice for people to invest.
and moreover lot of facilities are there to make forex trading easier and from home itself.

alwi
2011-07-25, 01:48 PM
forex market is the biggest market when compared to other markets like share markets or sensex.
and moreover lot of facilities are there to make forex trading easier and from home itself.

and that we can enjoy to explore this area and when you succeed in forex then you can make up your salary is not limited and steadily increasing

dead
2011-07-25, 03:04 PM
Yes, The purpose of all the traders is ultimately more and more earning. But the earning with a small investment is the major attraction. Forex is accessible from any where and a trader can trade from home without the restrictions of timing that is another attraction of this market.

very true what you say that makes many of us are interested to enter the forex is our ability to make profits with small capital

arjun
2011-07-25, 05:52 PM
very true what you say that makes many of us are interested to enter the forex is our ability to make profits with small capital

little capital meant great patience.
if we can change small to large capital within a certain time,
then you deserve you referred to as a master trader.

ganguly
2011-07-31, 06:06 PM

anubhavsingh
2011-08-01, 02:28 PM
if I succeed then I wish I could open up employment opportunities in this business.
teach people about the true system.

Nice though brother
I really appreciate your thought aur agar baki tarders bh iaisa soche to India bahut hi fast speed se grow karega jiska fayda hamari economy ko zarur hoga

fravash
2011-08-01, 02:47 PM
in the past, my reason to join FX because my friend told me how good the market is, besides, the stock market not really well bid, but for now, when the stock market are pretty well bid, i found that i love forex market more:)))

bestlooser
2011-08-11, 02:09 PM
yes agreed these are also the reasons and as we know on-line trading every one can do it on-line from any country with as low as 1$ and I think it is really great investing opportunity so investors can not miss it out because we can make as much as we can not make in other business.

nilu
2011-08-11, 02:30 PM
Here environment is more comfortable less restriction from brokers and there is no documents submission in some brokers, so its easy to do forex trading as compared to others. Capital required here also less as compared to others.

Ronak
2011-08-11, 04:12 PM
forex is best trading platform wher we can earn more than our investment in less time..and also favourable for all traders coz there is no middlemen,,commision like stock..so we can earn huge profit...

Ganesh
2011-08-11, 05:10 PM
:)I think many investors who participated in this business as tempted by a quick profit and instant This business is very promising, but also at high risk:)

carimas888
2011-08-11, 09:46 PM
understanding about earning money trading in foreign exchange has never been more convenient.a lot of online brokerage sites provide free information about investment options in the market of foreign exchange.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-12, 01:33 AM
if we have the Traffic to trade well, then we have the opportunity to profit from the forex market is so big business and the potential because it lets us try hard to get this business

forex market ek bahut hi bada trading platform hai jisme paise kamane ki koi bhi limit nahi hai
har tarder ko thik se analyse karke trade karna chahiye kyunki forex market me aapke liye bahut pasia hai agar aapke paas potential hai earn karne ka to

nilu
2011-08-12, 01:59 AM
understanding about earning money trading in foreign exchange has never been more convenient.a lot of online brokerage sites provide free information about investment options in the market of foreign exchange.

here we also get some good amount of bonus from so many sources if we want to start trading , so if we are well at tarding then we can make profit without investing our own funds.

soumen
2011-08-12, 02:26 AM
forex market ek bahut hi bada trading platform hai jisme paise kamane ki koi bhi limit nahi hai
har tarder ko thik se analyse karke trade karna chahiye kyunki forex market me aapke liye bahut pasia hai agar aapke paas potential hai earn karne ka to
bilkul sahi baat. aur ek chiz wo he sahi siksha. agar aapke paas iske sahi siksha ho to aap ispe raaj karenge. ek accha trader ke gyan sirf ispe hona chahiye. aur ispe jo earning karne ki jagah he wo kisi pe nehi. to isliye forex best he.

cumil
2011-08-12, 05:14 AM
here we also get some good amount of bonus from so many sources if we want to start trading , so if we are well at tarding then we can make profit without investing our own funds.

though so you have to use wisely, many traders who use the capital from posting bonus with not careful, they think it's not my money, so he casually in the use of balance, I was hope that traders could use the money to trade with full responsibility and wise

anubhavsingh
2011-08-12, 07:30 AM

bonus money se kafi logo ne fayda uthaya hai
aise forums aane se logo me bonus money collect karne ka man bhi karta hai aur forum ke zariye forex market ke baar me jaan bhi rahe hai
asie forums bahut hi important hote ai

siddesh
2011-08-19, 12:21 PM
The forex market became the main option traders, because the forex market has the largest number of transactions in the world, in addition to the forex market is open 5 x 24 hours per week

anubhavsingh
2011-08-20, 12:53 AM
The forex market became the main option traders, because the forex market has the largest number of transactions in the world, in addition to the forex market is open 5 x 24 hours per week

forex market ki timing kafi achi hai tardres ke liye
kayi trades office hours me thik se trading anhi kar pate..lekin forex market 24 hours open hota hai to wo kabhi bhi tarding ka skaet hai
iske alawa isme profit bahut hi instant mil jata hai.ye bsab atien tardres ko apni taraf attract karti hai

tegardp
2011-08-20, 07:45 AM
well, because it's the fastest way to become rich (also he fastest way to become poor). and the market open 24 hours a day. we can trade anytime we want

carimas888
2011-08-20, 12:21 PM
many people cannot set up their own business because of the fact that they do not have enough money. indeed, in order to open any shop we need to spend thousands of dollars whereas on the forex market we may start our trade without any need to spend much money.

Ronak
2011-08-20, 12:22 PM
well, because it's the fastest way to become rich (also he fastest way to become poor). and the market open 24 hours a day. we can trade anytime we want

oh...repeated once again..worlds largest market is forex..and it has more money invested than anyother business like stock..and u already know 24 hrs market...main benifit is that we can trading anywhere in the world ..but need to have internet connectivity..

realfun07
2011-08-20, 03:26 PM
The reason why most of the traders prefer Forex trade around the world is that Forex is the best trading platform where we can make lots of money in short span of time provided with proper skills and abilities and all the hard work.Also this is a 24x7 market and one can start with any amount and still make money by taking minimum risks.Also this market offers higher liquidity.

stefanusnicolas
2011-08-20, 03:37 PM
true profits in the forex business is very much but you must always remember in forex laws apply high risk high return so we also need to create a trading plan and a good MM. and minimize the risk of loss and MC ;)

anubhavsingh
2011-08-20, 05:35 PM
true profits in the forex business is very much but you must always remember in forex laws apply high risk high return so we also need to create a trading plan and a good MM. and minimize the risk of loss and MC ;)

forex me return ke chances bahut zada hote hai aur jitna jaldi return is trading platform me hai utna zada return kisi bhi trading me nahi hota
forex me bahut sare traders apna bahut paisa lagate hai ..jisme se kayi profit me jate hai aur kayi loss me jate hai..forex tarding poori duniya ka sabse bada tarding platform hai

Ganesh
2011-08-20, 07:58 PM
many people cannot set up their own business because of the fact that they do not have enough money. indeed, in order to open any shop we need to spend thousands of dollars whereas on the forex market we may start our trade without any need to spend much money.
exactly, we need to have some amount of capital to step into and set up a business and it will surely require quiet a hand full amount of money but the same relies not in forex, yes you do need to invest to start forex trade but it does not emphasize on a particular amount to be invested and also it is a job which you can do at home easily and opening a shop to wait for ppl to come is not better than investing a small amount and after proper learning using that knowledge to start getting atleast small profits out of ur capital

nsawork
2011-08-20, 08:16 PM

Most of the investors are looking for the long term capital appreciation thereby investing in the Safe Heaven currencies which are now the CHF and the JPY. We have seen these currencies getting stronger and thus long term gains do occur.

On the other hand there is the importance of a good strategy that will see us through the trading and keep us in profits for long times to come.

anubhavsingh
2011-08-21, 02:42 AM
exactly, we need to have some amount of capital to step into and set up a business and it will surely require quiet a hand full amount of money but the same relies not in forex, yes you do need to invest to start forex trade but it does not emphasize on a particular amount to be invested and also it is a job which you can do at home easily and opening a shop to wait for ppl to come is not better than investing a small amount and after proper learning using that knowledge to start getting atleast small profits out of ur capital

jo facility forex provide karta hai wo koi aur trading platform nahi kar sakta
iske alawa forex me jitna acha return aata hai utna kisi aur trading se nahi aa sakta kabhi bhi./..is wajah se traders forex ko bahut prefer karte hai baki trading se

waheedpcc
2011-08-21, 03:03 AM
Forex market must have some reason why a choice for traders or investors around the world to trade in Forex only .please spicy ur reason about this in this post.

kafi hard question ha, or answer dena kafi difficult hoga but i`ll try to give answer at my best, Forex is that market which open 24 hours 5 days a week we can start now just from 1$. mot need big investment right, not to be present physically at any place right, can do trade all around the world

anubhavsingh
2011-08-27, 12:23 PM
thats the beauty of forex its accessible to one and all, even to a person which doesnt have a pc because he has the alternative to trade in a cyber cafe also. and the investment can be started with as little as $100 as you pointed out.

well said brother
forex ko koi bhi trader kahi se bhi trade kar sakta hai..suirf apne PC ke samne baith ke
100$ ke acount se aap kafi ache se tarding kar sakte ahi aur 24 hours jab bhi man kare tab trading kar sakte hai

mayengbam
2011-08-27, 02:31 PM
well said brother
forex ko koi bhi trader kahi se bhi trade kar sakta hai..suirf apne PC ke samne baith ke
100$ ke acount se aap kafi ache se tarding kar sakte ahi aur 24 hours jab bhi man kare tab trading kar sakte hai

exactly dude if we one have a good knowledge and understanding of the market, he can start from $100 and build a big business. And i have seen a few people who have started building forex from less than$500 and now they have accumulated their accounts to more than $10000

sanjeev
2011-08-27, 06:50 PM
Forex market is trading 24 hours, 5 days a week starting from Monday to Friday. Markets Forex (Foreign Exchange) offers a potential benefit that is greater than the Capital Market (Stock Market) with the time that you can customize.

Jazpa
2011-08-28, 04:51 PM
Forex is leading trade now. Many people are attracted to this trade now. It has high leverage, liquidity and volatility. So people think it is as the best platform to earn huge money in very quick time even with small investment in hand. That is why most of the people choose forex as trading alternative.

princeali
2011-08-28, 05:57 PM
forex is the best way to earn and it is open all 5 days and 24hours and best thing is it works for all and if we don't know how to trade then also we can trade in demo and then we can start trading in real . and we can learn more and more in demo which gives offer a money in demo contest this is the best to learn in forex with practical .. this all pros are not in stock market . so all the over the world investors are shifting in forex trading :).

loserbynature
2011-08-28, 06:41 PM
Forex market is trading 24 hours, 5 days a week starting from Monday to Friday. Markets Forex (Foreign Exchange) offers a potential benefit that is greater than the Capital Market (Stock Market) with the time that you can customize.

Agreed, aur is k ilawa forex aik aisa karobar hay jo ghr baith kar bhi kia ja sakta hay. Is may aap ka koi boss nahi hota. Forex is dunya ka sab say obherta howa business hay jo din ba din tezi say phail raha hay.

Ganesh
2011-08-28, 08:19 PM
Agreed, aur is k ilawa forex aik aisa karobar hay jo ghr baith kar bhi kia ja sakta hay. Is may aap ka koi boss nahi hota. Forex is dunya ka sab say obherta howa business hay jo din ba din tezi say phail raha hay.
haan apne sahi kaha ki forex mein koi nahi hota hame dictate karne aur isme haam part time bhi trade kar sakte hai aur full time bhi joh hamare upar depend karta hai, aur jyada toh nahi par adequate profit forex se nikalna possible aur easy bhi hai.

mbiut
2011-08-28, 08:45 PM
forex is the best way to earn and it is open all 5 days and 24hours and best thing is it works for all and if we don't know how to trade then also we can trade in demo and then we can start trading in real . and we can learn more and more in demo which gives offer a money in demo contest this is the best to learn in forex with practical .. this all pros are not in stock market . so all the over the world investors are shifting in forex trading

I really think the forex business is very unique and prospects for forex has many advantages that are not owned other businesses such as 5 x 24 hours and is very dynamic, you can trade at home, etc.. but always remember the forex business high risk high return

bigearners
2011-08-28, 09:47 PM
according to me forex is purest market around the world.
Even , all changes ups and downs shown clearly as well as we can earn money on both sides may be market gos down or market goes up.
So, thats why according to me most of investor prefer forex trading inspite of stock trading.
Even, me too to do only forex trading not stock market because its easy to learn too and much information about forex present on internet.

imbest
2011-08-28, 09:58 PM
It is the greatest strength of the forex market that we can take advantage of the movement, no matter in which direction it goes. I like forex because I am my own boss. I can trade anytime I want and this flexibility of working is not present in any other business.

Ganesh
2011-08-28, 10:38 PM
in forex trade you can get ur returns very easily as compared to other businesses, in forex many traders invest money out of which many make profits and also many loose, it is like a big platform for trading, also in forex we can trade buy as well as sell so you can trade both ways and also with a guarantee of returns it is quiet popular.

mbiut
2011-08-28, 11:04 PM
true because in my opinion is the prospect of forex trading because it has many advantages not possessed of other businesses like 5 days 24 hours. can trade anywhere. you can free :good:

anubhavsingh
2011-08-29, 02:27 AM

is forum se traders ko bahut fayda hua hai aur issi wajah se ye forum abhut hi kam samay me bahut hi famous ho chuak ai
is forum ki wajah se kayi logo ne instaforex ke zariye forex tarding start kari hai..aise forums market me revolution ki taarh aate hai aur kayi logo ko apna member bana lete hai

jai
2011-08-31, 11:44 AM

sanjeev
2011-08-31, 01:06 PM
yes you are right. we can add two more thing 1. its 24h runing market 2. hingh fluctuate compair to stock market.

mayengbam
2011-08-31, 04:43 PM

yeah its true we can start with a little capital and build it big provided we have patience and stick to the basics of trading and trade with a definite plan. And with our little capital we can trade in huge volume because of the leverage factor which is the unique feature of this business. And we can also earn both ways buying as well as selling

Ganesh
2011-08-31, 05:07 PM
true because in my opinion is the prospect of forex trading because it has many advantages not possessed of other businesses like 5 days 24 hours. can trade anywhere. you can free :good:
yes you are completely right that we can trade anytime of the day between monday to friday, and this business is not like we have to stay at a place and trade we can take our laptop's and not just that but even forex has trading terminals also for mobile phones so we can trade even when we are out or somewhere travelling!

sanjeev
2011-08-31, 10:18 PM
Well analyzed. Also there is a high liquidity in forex than in stocks or other investment products.And now a days its possible to trade only with 1$.

sachin
2011-09-03, 11:16 PM
to the first:
- whether the liquidity?
- Information Transparency Forex Market?
- Low Cost Commission Forex than stocks and futures?
- Forex Market is the perfect market for Technical Analysis?
- Leverage / Forex leverage?
- Ease of trading?

very confusing

akshayfuriya
2011-09-03, 11:35 PM
I think because of the ease of transaction.

ishvara
2011-09-04, 01:50 AM
It is a business that does not require a certificate, that is the main reason that i am trading it. It offers me the chance to be in business and make money with just a a little investment like 100 dollars. But many businesses out there cannot be done with 100 dollars.

netra
2011-09-04, 02:09 PM
excellent feedback,
everyone in the whole world would have started his business by opening a forex account,
because they are easily produced in world trade,
but also must have the skills to enter this world

akshayfuriya
2011-09-04, 05:21 PM

bigearners
2011-09-04, 05:39 PM

yeah, that's true.Even, forex market you can start as little as 1$ which is very small investment as compared to other business and result from forex market are instant and quick as compared to other market.
Forex market is the only market, which opens 24 hours a day for all five trading day as well as various broker with free money to play are available into forex market.

Victoryindia
2011-09-04, 05:57 PM
excellent feedback,
everyone in the whole world would have started his business by opening a forex account,

sab bussniess se forex hi sabse risky bussniess hai easy to enter hard to leave. aur ismai proper skill k sivaye koi bhi enter kartha hai woh 1st ball pe hi out ho gata hai

james
2011-09-05, 11:15 PM
well forex is very volatile market when proper study can lead you to profits but if you dont then you are in loss as off in stock market its limited to an extent..so mostly trader opt for forex

chirayu
2011-09-08, 10:09 PM

anubhavsingh
2011-09-09, 12:46 AM

well said brother
forex me profit aur loss trader ke hi haath me hota hai
agar uski trading skills achi hai aur uski analysis ache hai to wo profit me hi jayega
lekin agar wo galti kartah ai to usse loss hoga

Ronak
2011-09-09, 12:25 PM
Most of the traders start trading without proper learning and they loose their money. The traders who start trading with proper knowledge and practice have more chances in this market.

yeah ....right said..forex mein humein jitnaa knowledge honga utna hi humein faayda hai...jiske pass good strategy aur money mangement hoga use hi safalta praapt hogi. aur forex mein discipline aur patience bahot jaruri hai...

sunil
2011-09-10, 10:43 PM
forex easy hai and loss less hota hai.
so world ke investors iske taraf aate hai. forex sab se jyada famous isi liye hai becoz less investment main jyada profit milta hai.

rajesh
2011-09-13, 01:10 PM
I think because of the ease of transaction.

sunil
2011-09-13, 02:16 PM

chirayu
2011-09-13, 10:26 PM
excellent feedback,

akshayfuriya
2011-09-16, 01:18 PM
There are some good time to conduct forex transactions because usually has a sharp movement for example:

- Opening and closing of each session

- The opening session of the European Market

- Opening and closing sessions in New York Market

rajesh
2011-09-17, 01:21 PM
It is the greatest strength of the forex market that we can take advantage of the movement, no matter in which direction it goes. I like forex because I am my own boss. I can trade anytime I want and this flexibility of working is not present in any other business.

ketan
2011-09-17, 05:00 PM
The reason why most of the traders prefer Forex trade around the world is that Forex is the best trading platform where we can make lots of money in short span of time provided with proper skills and abilities and all the hard work.Also this is a 24x7 market and one can start with any amount and still make money by taking minimum risks.Also this market offers higher liquidity.

keset
2011-09-17, 05:07 PM

true because I think this business is very unique outlook and anywhere you can trade forex with Internet-connected PCs, high liquidity due to many players around the world, as well as this business can be run 24x5 flexible hours..

s19
2011-09-17, 05:17 PM
i agree with you. in forex we are the own boss we can trade anytime.. And the most important think we can trade in both direction so in forex market direction is no matter.
As per my knowledge forex is the one most market that give us very high returns..so over the world trader & investors like forex.

vikas
2011-09-18, 02:34 PM

aniket
2011-09-18, 03:30 PM
I think many investors who participated in this business as tempted by a quick profit and instant This business is very promising, but also at high risk

aniket
2011-09-18, 04:39 PM

aniket
2011-09-19, 01:35 PM

in forex trade you can get ur returns very easily as compared to other businesses, in forex many traders invest money out of which many make profits and also many loose, it is like a big platform for trading, also in forex we can trade buy as well as sell so you can trade both ways and also with a guarantee of returns it is quiet popular.

aniket
2011-09-19, 01:46 PM
I really think the forex business is very unique and prospects for forex has many advantages that are not owned other businesses such as 5 x 24 hours and is very dynamic, you can trade at home, etc.. but always remember the forex business high risk high return

haan apne sahi kaha ki forex mein koi nahi hota hame dictate karne aur isme haam part time bhi trade kar sakte hai aur full time bhi joh hamare upar depend karta hai, aur jyada toh nahi par adequate profit forex se nikalna possible aur easy bhi hai.

aniket
2011-09-19, 02:20 PM
yes you are completely right that we can trade anytime of the day between monday to friday, and this business is not like we have to stay at a place and trade we can take our laptop's and not just that but even forex has trading terminals also for mobile phones so we can trade even when we are out or somewhere travelling!

sachin
2011-09-19, 05:20 PM
Most of the investors are looking for the long term capital appreciation thereby investing in the Safe Heaven currencies which are now the CHF and the JPY. We have seen these currencies getting stronger and thus long term gains do occur.

On the other hand there is the importance of a good strategy that will see us through the trading and keep us in profits for long times to come.

Ronak
2011-09-19, 05:32 PM
forex is business where needs little amount to start trding...and this can able to give more return..and also 24 hrs market open is advantage for whom who have busy schedule..so they can trade in their own time...so most of investor has forex first choice then other like stock.

gosians
2011-09-19, 10:07 PM

Bilkul thek kaha. Forex trading main hamen boht zyada invest krny ki zarorat nahi tu ye ak boht important point hy jo boht sy new investors ko attract krta hy ic k elawa 2nd point ye k ic main time ki koi condition nahi hy hm jb chahen trading kr skty hen.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-20, 12:53 AM

fiorex ka sabse bada fayda yahi hai bhaui
isme aap bahut hi kam samay me bahut acha paisa jama kar sakte hai
apko bas apni tarding skills achi karni padengi aur forex ke basics ke hisab se tarding karni paegi

Ronak
2011-09-20, 11:21 AM
ya forex trading is far better than stock market and other online buisness around the world. it is very reliable. so the popularity of forex is increasing day by day and one day forex will be at the top other buisness in the world

forex is good opportunity for small investor...and also forex is one of the largest business of the world..because it has more money invested than stock..and 24 hrs market open,,is bigg advantage ...while stock has time boundries

waheedpcc
2011-09-20, 11:40 AM
fiorex ka sabse bada fayda yahi hai bhaui
isme aap bahut hi kam samay me bahut acha paisa jama kar sakte hai
apko bas apni tarding skills achi karni padengi aur forex ke basics ke hisab se tarding karni paegi
Han aik he seb se bada advantage yehe ha k is k profits baki seb businesse jiada han or seb asaan ha Forex serf apko pateince k sath dena ha or sehe time mein market mein entry dl deni ha

akshayfuriya
2011-09-20, 01:24 PM
Aapne bilkul thik kaha..

rajesh
2011-09-20, 06:47 PM
kafi hard question ha, or answer dena kafi difficult hoga but i`ll try to give answer at my best, Forex is that market which open 24 hours 5 days a week we can start now just from 1$. mot need big investment right, not to be present physically at any place right, can do trade all around the world

ketan
2011-09-24, 12:34 PM
in the past, my reason to join FX because my friend told me how good the market is, besides, the stock market not really well bid, but for now, when the stock market are pretty well bid, i found that i love forex market more

100c
2011-09-24, 08:36 PM
Forex trading is a good business as well as easy. Her easy means you are the boss of your business where you feel completable with in your own time. Maximum retire person join this business because they are not able to work in office or field.

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-24, 09:19 PM
Forex market bahut sare investors ki choice is liye hain ki investor can drag more amount of money from forex market in a very short period of time. Dusra hain ki it is open for 24 hours. Jab job karke ghar pe ate hain tab wo trading kar sakte hain.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-25, 02:15 AM
Forex trading is a good business as well as easy. Her easy means you are the boss of your business where you feel completable with in your own time. Maximum retire person join this business because they are not able to work in office or field.

forex trading easy nahi hai bhai
isme bahut volatility hoti hai aur ek bhi galti aapka bahut paisa barbad kar sakti hai
kabhi bhi forex ko easy leke nahi chalna chahaiye..forex market me bahut movement rehti hai

ketan
2011-09-25, 05:01 PM

aniket
2011-09-25, 06:14 PM
Forex is a good trading platform around the world even though it is not popular some of the country ,,but now a days people are attracted towards forex and they believe there some thing to learn and some thing to learn and earn that is why people are investing in forex.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-26, 09:30 AM
Forex trading kay barry main information jasy jasy logon ko barh rahee hay log forex ko join kar rahy hain. Websites par aur online forums par forex ki advertisement bhi forex community main izafay ki wajha ban rahee hay.

forex bahut hi bada trading platform hai
kayi log share tarding se forex me switch karke gaye hai kyunki yaha pe zada chancesh ai paise kamane ke

Ronak
2011-09-26, 11:35 AM
forex bahut hi bada trading platform hai
kayi log share tarding se forex me switch karke gaye hai kyunki yaha pe zada chancesh ai paise kamane ke

forex market is one of the largest market ..and the forex gives us more than our expectation.......big return with low investment and less time...and the forex is easy to learn and to trade

bestlooser
2011-09-26, 01:27 PM
big returns which you can get in forex you can not get any where so expectations can be great here. potential for big returns is there and easy to be done and it will be great fun if we will be successful trader so every want to have some fun. Forex has big attraction for all investors around the world.

vikas
2011-09-28, 12:57 PM

nikhil_rrane
2011-09-28, 05:13 PM
big returns which you can get in forex you can not get any where so expectations can be great here.
This is a very big reason for attraction of such investors. Everyone want to earn money in this world. For earning money forex market is a great place due to its volatility. The term FOREX is also very attractive. Final aim of them is creating wealth.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-28, 05:56 PM
forex market is one of the largest market ..and the forex gives us more than our expectation.......big return with low investment and less time...and the forex is easy to learn and to trade

forex ka platform baki har kisi trading platform se bahut hi bada hai aur advance hai
har type ke trader isme trade karte hai aur har country ke log isme hissa lete hai
forex ko easy leke trading karna bahut hi risky rehta hai

Mr. Tukul
2011-09-28, 06:37 PM

the children until parents can do this business ...
with the easy trading facilities provided, the easier it is also the world's population to pursue forex business ...

speedy
2011-09-28, 11:43 PM
Forex market is the most biggest and most attractive market in the world. Everybody around the world has equal opportunity of earning. Forex earning is so accessible to everyone that we can do it from our homes. The high leverage in the forex attracts almost everyone. So forex is the ultimate choice of traders all around the world.

anubhavsingh
2011-09-29, 12:41 AM
Forex market is the most biggest and most attractive market in the world. Everybody around the world has equal opportunity of earning. Forex earning is so accessible to everyone that we can do it from our homes. The high leverage in the forex attracts almost everyone. So forex is the ultimate choice of traders all around the world.

forex ke bahut vbenifits hai jo ki baki kisi bhi trading platform me nahi hote
issi wajah se zadatar traders forex ko hi opt karte hai baki kisi bhi trading platform ke comparison me

miracle
2011-10-01, 08:06 AM
simply because it's very liquid, the market open 24 hours from monday to friday. we can make as much money as possible from this business. that's the reason why i choose forex.

hiren
2011-10-06, 12:41 AM
forex easy hai and loss less hota hai.
so world ke investors iske taraf aate hai. forex sab se jyada famous isi liye hai becoz less investment main jyada profit milta hai.

patil
2011-10-08, 01:56 PM
मुझे लगता है कि यह है क्योंकि इस कारोबार में पर्याप्त पूंजी की आवश्यकता नहीं है. इसलिए किसी को भी इस कारोबार में शामिल होने के सकता है, एक इंटरनेट कनेक्शन प्रदान की गई है. लेकिन बहुत गलत समझा, अगर हम सिर्फ एक छोटी सी पूंजी के साथ अमीर इतना कि mc की शुरुआत में इस व्यवसाय में प्रवेश मिल सकता है.

patil
2011-10-09, 02:36 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार दुनिया भर में सभी का सबसे अच्छा व्यापार मंच है और यह बेहतर तक तो किसी भी देश के शेयर बाजार है .. इस मंच सुविधाओं के बहुत सारे है जो अब तक बेहतर कर रहे हैं तो अन्य ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म प्रदान करते हैं ...
यह मुख्य कारण है जिसकी वजह से सभी दुनिया भर से व्यापारियों को विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की दिशा में जा रहे है

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:04 PM
Here environment is more comfortable less restriction from brokers and there is no documents submission in some brokers, so its easy to do forex trading as compared to others. Capital required here also less as compared to others.

arihant
2011-10-09, 04:21 PM

nikhil
2011-10-09, 06:05 PM
jyadatar locg forex market se kuch dino me paisa dugni hone ke liye karte he invest. aur sayad iske shyankha jyada he. or jo hyip bhi kholte he wo sab in process se hi unka money dete he. forex ko jyadatar log money making mechine mante he isliye wo invest karte he forex me.

james
2011-10-11, 10:52 AM

its because the gain are higher then in other buisness and you dont need to go here and there you are your own boss and can work any time of the day....well there are some trader who totaly depend on forex for their income.....

vineet
2011-10-14, 01:33 PM
Forex is leading trade now. Many people are attracted to this trade now. It has high leverage, liquidity and volatility. So people think it is as the best platform to earn huge money in very quick time even with small investment in hand. That is why most of the people choose forex as trading alternative.

newentry
2011-10-15, 06:20 AM
ya because of its high liquidity and reliability and the facilties provided by the forex to the users lead the forex to the top of the other online buisness.And with the sword of knowledge we can hunt lot of money

forex is phenomenal and popular business right now, simple and we can do it every here we want and also we can do it whenever we want..with only a little fund we can begin to business at forex and start get profit,
indeed forex has high risk but it is okay if we know what we do

kamla
2011-10-16, 04:41 PM
Forex market bahut sare investors ki choice is liye hain ki investor can drag more amount of money from forex market in a very short period of time. Dusra hain ki it is open for 24 hours. Jab job karke ghar pe ate hain tab wo trading kar sakte hain.

kamla
2011-10-16, 06:12 PM
This is a very big reason for attraction of such investors. Everyone want to earn money in this world. For earning money forex market is a great place due to its volatility. The term FOREX is also very attractive. Final aim of them is creating wealth.

vicky
2011-10-17, 11:34 AM
ya forex is a good platform for earning money. just you must have skill , knowledge and experiece to make the profit in forex. if you have these things then you can earn lot of money from forex

No doubt this three things are must be need to become successful trader and without one out of three its not possible to become successful trader . but achieve such things is not very easy which need so much time and patience also and no doubt who will able to achieve such then sure will be successful in this business.

chintan
2011-10-17, 09:18 PM
Forex trading kay barry main information jasy jasy logon ko barh rahee hay log forex ko join kar rahy hain. Websites par aur online forums par forex ki advertisement bhi forex community main izafay ki wajha ban rahee hay.

hetal
2011-10-18, 01:12 PM
well forex is very volatile market when proper study can lead you to profits but if you dont then you are in loss as off in stock market its limited to an extent..so mostly trader opt for forex

popatji
2011-10-18, 07:40 PM
It is a business that does not require a certificate, that is the main reason that i am trading it. It offers me the chance to be in business and make money with just a a little investment like 100 dollars. But many businesses out there cannot be done with 100 dollars.

bhanu
2011-10-19, 11:57 PM
true because I think this business is very unique outlook and anywhere you can trade forex with Internet-connected PCs, high liquidity due to many players around the world, as well as this business can be run 24x5 flexible hours..

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:27 AM
well said brother

bhanu
2011-10-20, 12:37 AM
is forum se traders ko bahut fayda hua hai aur issi wajah se ye forum abhut hi kam samay me bahut hi famous ho chuak ai
is forum ki wajah se kayi logo ne instaforex ke zariye forex tarding start kari hai..aise forums market me revolution ki taarh aate hai aur kayi logo ko apna member bana lete hai

bestlooser
2011-10-20, 09:39 PM
well is se acha aur koi business nahi k jis mein hum kam investment se zyada profit kar sakte hain aur yehi forex ki khaas baat hai aur yehi waa hai k logon ko kisi aur business mein itna profit nahi milta to woh forex mein hi try karte hain kyon k yeh biggest market hai world mein, I just love to invest in forex.

bhanu
2011-10-20, 11:11 PM
forex trading easy nahi hai bhai
isme bahut volatility hoti hai aur ek bhi galti aapka bahut paisa barbad kar sakti hai
kabhi bhi forex ko easy leke nahi chalna chahaiye..forex market me bahut movement rehti hai

nitintripathi
2011-10-21, 07:36 AM
haan forex is choice of most of the traders and investors thorugh out the world har koi forex hi choose karta hai kyunki profit hone ki probabilty zyaada hoti hai
and forex sabsi baadi baat yeh hai ki scammers ki probability ki kam rehti hai unlike others jahan scammers bahut common hai

bestlooser
2011-10-21, 10:01 AM
mein count nahi kar sakta k dunya mein kitne log hain jo trading kar rahe hain ab to bohut saare hain numbers mein aur growing very quickly and online trading has really helped traders so this is why more and more people are taking interest in forex these days. I am also trying to encourage people to join forex.

ali1011
2011-10-21, 10:40 AM
is me ziada khpat nhi hoti or ap asani sy ghar bethy apny business ko control kr sakty hen or ghat bethy itmenan sy apny business ko dekh kr sahi faisala kr skty hen or is me ap ke business wages and rets and bills or boaht sy kharchy bach jaty hen jo k ap k forex trading me nhi hoty is liye traders or investors isy ziada like karty hen.

newentry
2011-10-21, 11:27 AM

we know that forex is simple and we can do it everywhere and whenever we want and with only $1 we can begin to trade and get profit, and also forex is now very popular because so many trader introduce it to the others

cumil
2011-10-21, 11:44 AM
we know that forex is simple and we can do it everywhere and whenever we want and with only $1 we can begin to trade and get profit, and also forex is now very popular because so many trader introduce it to the others

so easy and so practical , we are in trading forex in the market to our situations today, with internet I will use internet networks to be able to get extra income is by doing forex trading, forex trading is potentially earn much income, so many people who want to join in this business so this business very rapid progress

simbagi123
2011-10-21, 12:54 PM

ek waja to ye ha choose karne ki k ye 24/5 khuli rehti ha or em main app kam se kam investment setrading kar saktey hane or es ka tareeqa kar bhi dosroun ki nisbat bht aala ha

aryan
2011-10-21, 10:27 PM

aryan
2011-10-21, 10:42 PM

chintan
2011-10-22, 01:45 PM
exactly dude if we one have a good knowledge and understanding of the market, he can start from $100 and build a big business. And i have seen a few people who have started building forex from less than$500 and now they have accumulated their accounts to more than $10000

Anand
2011-10-22, 04:24 PM
it is a small but profitable business.you are work any time to work at home on your own pc.it is not necessary to hard work or trade daily but you make money fast in forex.

bestlooser
2011-10-22, 09:20 PM
ooh yes this is beaty of forex you just have to earn with your money and not much physical effort is required and not much restrictions there as anyone who has some money to invest can do forex trading and very easy and manageable for all kind of people. so just see how many peoples are joining forex these days.???

realfun07
2011-10-22, 09:51 PM

As we all know that forex is a lucrative business and a platform to make a lot of money in short span of time and also one can start with a very small amount and still make a lot of money.That is the reason it is gaining more popularity and famous in the world.

narendra
2011-10-23, 02:07 PM
sab bussniess se forex hi sabse risky bussniess hai easy to enter hard to leave. aur ismai proper skill k sivaye koi bhi enter kartha hai woh 1st ball pe hi out ho gata hai

vicky
2011-10-23, 07:46 PM

yes friend its true and for this to stay in forex we need to proper knowledge and our regular trading give us such proper knowledge . and for this we need to demo trading to train ourselves and believe after demo trading with patience if we enter real then we able to make consistent profit.

hetal
2011-10-23, 08:52 PM
if you have good basic and technical knowledge then forex allows you to earn good profit in less time which is very difficult in other stock market so many trader trade in forex rather than in other stock market

bestlooser
2011-10-23, 08:53 PM

yaar risk mat lo kaun kehta hai k risk lo..if you think it is cricket then I say no need to play t20 cricket just play test cricket as we see test is easier than one day and in same way I long term is easier than short term and in long term we do not have to risk....So I am just interested in long trading from now on....so forex bhi baghair risk k ki ja sakti hai.

hetal
2011-10-23, 09:22 PM
ya forex trading is far better than stock market and other online buisness around the world. it is very reliable. so the popularity of forex is increasing day by day and one day forex will be at the top other buisness in the world

popatji
2011-10-24, 12:32 PM
Mere khayal se forex market dusre market se kai guna bada hai maine stock market main try kia mujhe itna acha result nahi mila par forex trading bahut effective hai aur forex ke platform ultimate hai islie world main forex trading jada prefer ia jata hai

narendra
2011-10-29, 01:14 PM

nuh514
2011-10-29, 01:19 PM
Forex is my high choice because now it has become very easy to start business with forex trading even if we have nothing in our pocket. We can bag some money by posting in forums like this one and then start our trading by using this money. Moreover thanks to the internet we have been ale to keep ourselves updated about different tools and strategies.

narendra
2011-10-29, 01:47 PM

Anand
2011-10-31, 04:21 PM
it is far better then share market of any country.Forex gives huge profit.it require lots of experience, studies and equity) but this is not possible in share.

Anand
2011-10-31, 04:27 PM
stock market is veri risky but the forex is easy,ecause your lerning,your method,tipes of Techanical analisis, and many useful dewises gives you profit in forex.

dmambi
2011-10-31, 05:05 PM
Forex market has many advantages compared to other investment opportunities available today. But still lot of people don't know much about this business and they are still investing in conventional business and banks. Only traders who know the potential of this business are investing here and making money.

bigearners
2011-10-31, 05:11 PM
it is far better then share market of any country.Forex gives huge profit.it require lots of experience, studies and equity) but this is not possible in share.
yeah, forex market much better as compared to share market. Because in share market we can only make profit when market or share goes up, While forex gives profit on bidirectional. And share market will open for few hours in a day, while forex will open 24 hrs for all trading days.
Forex trading can be start with small amount, while share market had most share with large amount and takes time to goes up and down for many months.

bigearners
2011-10-31, 05:16 PM
waise stock market mein kissi bhi company ka share more time ke liye stable as compared to forex pair, which many time within a minutes. Even, share market will most time has unidirectional but forex is always bidirectional every day. Even, forex market mein hum mobile se bhi trade kar sakte hai johshare mein possible nahi hai.

bestlooser
2011-10-31, 08:19 PM
forex mein bhi yaar zyada nahi aap socho ek currency hai zyada se zyada kitne pair up ya down ho sakti hai as far I notice eurusd can move up to 300 or so pips in a day as I am teeling from past. but you may not expect 1000 pips movement in a day so yes in stock actually they can be same but forex is more quicker than stock. overall currency pairs can also be stable prices jsut keep on moving up and down. but still say forex is better.

miracle
2011-10-31, 08:31 PM
Forex market has many advantages compared to other investment opportunities available today. But still lot of people don't know much about this business and they are still investing in conventional business and banks. Only traders who know the potential of this business are investing here and making money.

that's true, not many people know about this business and can do trading in good way. i believe one day independent trader like us will become a profession.

motiurbd
2011-10-31, 09:39 PM
stock market is veri risky but the forex is easy,ecause your lerning,your method,tipes of Techanical analisis, and many useful dewises gives you profit in forex.

Forex is also risky...sometimes even riskier than stock market.. But this is true that.. Nobody can manipulate this market like stock market.. and you dont have to give any taxes to earn money here.. and volatility is too high in this market..this is why you will never stuck in any level.. and the earning chance is also high in this market..

james
2011-10-31, 10:42 PM
yes because its more money with less investment other then stock where you make small profits with big capital.....but i heard in stock market is more kind of easier to trade then in forex since i didnt trade in stock i wont know much about it.....but yeah in forex you can make profit more faster and higher then in any other buisness.

speedy
2011-10-31, 11:24 PM
yes because its more money with less investment other then stock where you make small profits with big capital.....but i heard in stock market is more kind of easier to trade then in forex since i didnt trade in stock i wont know much about it.....but yeah in forex you can make profit more faster and higher then in any other buisness.

In stock market there are some problems like limited timings, less liquidity and the control by some big players only but forex is the best business where we can trade 24 hours a day 5 days a week and forex has a highest liquidity in the world.

cumil
2011-10-31, 11:46 PM
In stock market there are some problems like limited timings, less liquidity and the control by some big players only but forex is the best business where we can trade 24 hours a day 5 days a week and forex has a highest liquidity in the world.

I strongly agree with you, Before im trade in forex I had trading stocks and also index, both has a smaller than forex liquidity, and the stock market can not open 24 hours, there are many advantages of forex than the index or stock, this is why forex advances faster than index and stock

anubhavsingh
2011-11-03, 10:01 AM
I strongly agree with you, Before im trade in forex I had trading stocks and also index, both has a smaller than forex liquidity, and the stock market can not open 24 hours, there are many advantages of forex than the index or stock, this is why forex advances faster than index and stock

forex market stock market se bahut behtar aur acha hai
stock market me selling ka itna acha option nahi hai jitna forex me hai
iske alawa forex ap kabhi bhi kar sakte ho lekin stock market me limited hours hote hai trading ke

Ronak
2011-11-03, 07:10 PM
forex market stock market se bahut behtar aur acha hai
stock market me selling ka itna acha option nahi hai jitna forex me hai
iske alawa forex ap kabhi bhi kar sakte ho lekin stock market me limited hours hote hai trading ke

yeah...u r true..forex is far better than stock...and forex market has many advantage than stock market..and forex has best advantage of time..we can trade anytime so the forex market is choice for trader or investors around the world

dmambi
2011-11-03, 08:37 PM
Forex market is more flexible in terms of money invested, everyone can invest there money here depending on there capacity to invest. A person having even $1 can also do this business. So it attracts people from all walks of life without any restriction compared to other business and investing opportunity.

blackprince4u
2011-11-03, 10:20 PM
i also agree with this, as an addition , i think forex is more volatile than stock, so in terms to get some profit, for me, forex made bigger chances for me, although its the same ratio with the loss

No dear loss is not same. In forex you start with small amount like 1-5k but for stocks you need more money as there is no leverage.So when you lose you lose more money than forex.But the risk is same as forex

jai
2011-11-06, 12:38 PM
Bilkul thek kaha. Forex trading main hamen boht zyada invest krny ki zarorat nahi tu ye ak boht important point hy jo boht sy new investors ko attract krta hy ic k elawa 2nd point ye k ic main time ki koi condition nahi hy hm jb chahen trading kr skty hen.

krishan
2011-11-06, 05:39 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार दुनिया भर में सभी का सबसे अच्छा व्यापार मंच है और यह बेहतर तक तो किसी भी देश के शेयर बाजार है .. इस मंच सुविधाओं के बहुत सारे है जो अब तक बेहतर कर रहे हैं तो अन्य ट्रेडिंग प्लेटफॉर्म प्रदान करते हैं ...
यह मुख्य कारण है जिसकी वजह से सभी दुनिया भर से व्यापारियों को विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार की दिशा में जा रहे है

amit
2011-11-07, 11:25 PM
though so you have to use wisely, many traders who use the capital from posting bonus with not careful, they think it's not my money, so he casually in the use of balance, I was hope that traders could use the money to trade with full responsibility and wise

s19
2011-11-08, 11:47 AM
i also agree with this, as an addition , i think forex is more volatile than stock, so in terms to get some profit, for me, forex made bigger chances for me, although its the same ratio with the loss
i also agree with you that in forex market we can see more volatile than stock market...and there is one other point that is leverage.
with the help of leverage we are able to control big lot size...if are doing good trade then forex give us very good and high returns..

realfun07
2011-11-10, 01:57 PM

Although Forex is not simple but most of the traders have a mindset that it is easiest way to make money in short span of time.Also this is a trade where one can begin with small amount and still make money by taking minimum risks.

s19
2011-11-10, 08:33 PM
Although Forex is not simple but most of the traders have a mindset that it is easiest way to make money in short span of time.Also this is a trade where one can begin with small amount and still make money by taking minimum risks.

i am not agree that forex is not simple.
In my view if any one following proper money management proper analyses method. then it will be easy. its give very high return compare to other business and all trader continue in forex becasue they know what is their mistake..

bestlooser
2011-11-11, 10:00 AM
@ s19
yes right I agree with you so there are people who things forex is easy so other peoples should also take lesson from these people and they can also feel relax and just see how other people like forex then can also find it easy too. so just keep on doing some effort and hard work or take lessons from seniors then you are fine.

akshayfuriya
2011-11-11, 07:04 PM

krishan
2011-11-12, 01:15 PM
यह ऐसे निवेशकों के आकर्षण के लिए एक बहुत बड़ा कारण है. हर कोई इस दुनिया में पैसे कमाने करना चाहते हैं. पैसे विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में कमाई करने के लिए एक महान अपनी अस्थिरता के कारण जगह है. शब्द विदेशी मुद्रा भी बहुत आकर्षक है. उनमें से अंतिम उद्देश्य धन पैदा कर रही है.

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 10:56 PM
हाँ, तुम पूरी तरह सही है कि हम दिन के किसी भी सोमवार के बीच शुक्रवार को व्यापार कर सकते हैं कर रहे हैं, और इस व्यवसाय की तरह हम एक जगह और व्यापार हम हमारे लैपटॉप और नहीं है कि लेकिन अभी भी विदेशी मुद्रा ट्रेडिंग टर्मिनल के लिए भी है ले जा सकते हैं पर रहने नहीं हैमोबाइल फोन तो हम व्यापार कर सकते हैं जब भी हम बाहर या कहीं यात्रा कर रहे हैं!

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 11:40 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में आप उर रिटर्न बहुत आसानी से मिल के रूप में अन्य व्यवसायों की तुलना कर सकते हैं, विदेशी मुद्रा में कई व्यापारियों जिनमें से कई लाभ बनाने के और भी कई ढीला पैसे निवेश, यह व्यापार के लिए एक बड़ा मंच की तरह है, यह भी हम के रूप में विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापार खरीद सकते हैंबेचने के रूप में अच्छी तरह ताकि आप दोनों तरीकों से व्यापार और भी कर सकते हैं रिटर्न की गारंटी के साथ यह लोकप्रिय शांत है.

sanjeev
2011-11-12, 11:41 PM
हाँ साही की apne में कोई nahi होता फॉरेक्स karne Kaha हमें हुक्म भाप सीटों हाम parttime भी कर sakte hai व्यापार पूर्णकालिक भाप भी hamare upar JOH है डर, भाप jyada Toh से नही सममूल्य Adequan विदेशी मुद्रा लाभ आसान nikalna संभव भाप भी है निर्भर करना चाहता हूँ.

krishan
2011-11-13, 04:12 PM

chirayu
2011-11-13, 06:14 PM
I think many investors who participated in this business as tempted by a quick profit and instant This business is very promising, but also at high risk

jai
2011-11-13, 08:23 PM

arihant
2011-11-14, 04:48 PM

amit
2011-11-15, 05:40 PM
yes friend its true and for this to stay in forex we need to proper knowledge and our regular trading give us such proper knowledge . and for this we need to demo trading to train ourselves and believe after demo trading with patience if we enter real then we able to make consistent profit.

sanjeev
2011-11-16, 01:23 PM
फिर विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार दूर शेयर और दुनिया भर में अन्य ऑनलाइन कारोबार बाजार की तुलना में बेहतर है. यह बहुत विश्वसनीय है. तो विदेशी मुद्रा की लोकप्रियता दिन और एक दिन विदेशी मुद्रा - ब - दिन बढ़ती जा रही है दुनिया में शीर्ष अन्य व्यवसाय पर किया जाएगा

aryan
2011-11-16, 05:37 PM
in the past, my reason to join FX because my friend told me how good the market is, besides, the stock market not really well bid, but for now, when the stock market are pretty well bid, i found that i love forex market more

sanjeev
2011-11-16, 06:36 PM
फिर विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार दुनिया में अन्य ऑनलाइन कारोबार की तुलना में सबसे अच्छा है क्योंकि यह प्रदान करता है और व्यापारियों को पैसे की एक बड़ी राशि है कि अन्य व्यवसाय तो लोगों की अधिकतम संख्या प्रदान करने में विफल कमाने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा की ओर मनोविनोद

sanjeev
2011-11-16, 07:34 PM
फिर हम पैसे की बहुत शिकार कर सकते हैं ज्ञान की तलवार के साथ अन्य ऑनलाइन buisness.And के शीर्ष करने के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा नेतृत्व की वजह से अपनी उच्च तरलता और विश्वसनीयता और उपयोगकर्ताओं के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा द्वारा प्रदान facilties

bhanu
2011-11-16, 08:28 PM

sanjeev
2011-11-17, 01:29 PM
फिर विदेशी मुद्रा पैसे कमाने के लिए एक अच्छा मंच है. बस आप कौशल, ज्ञान और experiece के लिए विदेशी मुद्रा में लाभ बनाने चाहिए. अगर आप इन बातों है तो आप विदेशी मुद्रा से पैसे की बहुत कमा सकते हैं

arihant
2011-11-17, 07:19 PM

sanjeev
2011-11-18, 01:46 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा की लोकप्रियता दुनिया भर के सभी दिन ब दिन बढ़ती जा रही है क्योंकि केवल ऑनलाइन व्यापार मुझे लगता है कि जो आप छोटे से निवेश के साथ और समय की कम राशि में उच्च रिटर्न देने के लिए बस आप कुछ ज्ञान और इस कमाने experinec की जरूरत कर सकते हैं

weekager
2011-11-18, 01:51 PM
yahan par invest or trade karne ki sab se barri waja ye ha k yahan profit bahot ziyada milta ha kioun app forex trading main bahot kama saktey hane es main app asani se enter hotey hane es ko seekhna bhi koi itna mushkil nahi dosra ye 24/5 dat bussiness ha es waja se jis ko jo time milta ha woh trading karta ha

raja
2011-11-18, 04:09 PM

all traders want to be successful, I made an analysis using technical analysis, market entry when I have only my trading system gives a strong signal, if the signal is weak, I hesitated, and preferably no trades

aryan
2011-11-18, 09:26 PM
No dear loss is not same. In forex you start with small amount like 1-5k but for stocks you need more money as there is no leverage.So when you lose you lose more money than forex.But the risk is same as forex

blackprince4u
2011-11-18, 11:13 PM
Yes, to make profits in forex and to become pro trader you have learn both technical and fundamental analysis and then test your strategies on demo account .

Along with technical and fundamental analysis we must use some money management because its more important than analysis. Because some time market moves against all analysis so if we don't have any stop loss than we can get margin call.

arihant
2011-11-19, 05:54 PM
Han aik he seb se bada advantage yehe ha k is k profits baki seb businesse jiada han or seb asaan ha Forex serf apko pateince k sath dena ha or sehe time mein market mein entry dl deni ha

kamla
2011-11-19, 10:48 PM

bestlooser
2011-11-20, 02:20 PM
Basically forex is 24 hrs markets that can be traded from anywhere in the world and it gives high profits than other trading opportunities and due to this traders are in vast in forex trading.

yes I do not see other 24 hour businesses like forex where we can choose any time frame and even we can do it for minutes and we can achieve our targets and goals. also in this business we may not require big big capitals like we have to invest big capitals if we have to establish any other business,

arihant
2011-11-20, 03:27 PM

arihant
2011-11-20, 03:51 PM
its because the gain are higher then in other buisness and you dont need to go here and there you are your own boss and can work any time of the day....well there are some trader who totaly depend on forex for their income.....

bhanu
2011-11-20, 07:00 PM
Forex is my high choice because now it has become very easy to start business with forex trading even if we have nothing in our pocket. We can bag some money by posting in forums like this one and then start our trading by using this money. Moreover thanks to the internet we have been ale to keep ourselves updated about different tools and strategies.

arihant
2011-11-21, 09:26 PM

bestlooser
2011-11-21, 10:03 PM
@arihant
you looks experience and confident too and I hope you get success but many people here on forums are totally opposite thinking forex is difficult but I also think like you that forex is easy... sp I would like to see many people saying that same thing to encourage new people in forex and people can relax in forex.

tibasingh
2011-11-21, 10:05 PM

trader or invester es liye forex trading ko join karte kioun k es k zarey kafi profit woh kama saktey hane kioun mere khiyal se ye sab se aasan or secure tareeqa ha profit kamaney ka es k elawa koi bhi online system itna profit nahi deta jitna k forex trading se bandey ko milta ha

hiren
2011-11-23, 01:49 AM
yeah ....right said..forex mein humein jitnaa knowledge honga utna hi humein faayda hai...jiske pass good strategy aur money mangement hoga use hi safalta praapt hogi. aur forex mein discipline aur patience bahot jaruri hai...

nikhil
2011-11-24, 12:30 AM
forex is business where needs little amount to start trding...and this can able to give more return..and also 24 hrs market open is advantage for whom who have busy schedule..so they can trade in their own time...so most of investor has forex first choice then other like stock.

burayak
2011-11-24, 04:06 AM

forex business is a business that has tremendous potential for profit without limits if we are able to gain an advantage in every transaction so that we will always generate a profit.

cumil
2011-11-24, 06:10 AM
forex business is a business that has tremendous potential for profit without limits if we are able to gain an advantage in every transaction so that we will always generate a profit.

A good phrase, we want it, we know forex is a business which has infinite income potential, but we must know that the forex also has the same risk,

I really liked forex than other online business because I am convinced and trust that forex will not be never end so I can invest in long term

s19
2011-11-24, 06:42 AM
i agree with you..stock market not good too like forex market.
with the help of leverage we can start it with very small investment. and other view here we find many indicator that give us help to analyses when we can go for buy or sell.
In forex we can find many resource that help to learn it and try to make us a good trader...
with the help of forums we also learn with experienced trader..

nikhil
2011-11-24, 11:09 PM

nikhil
2011-11-24, 11:22 PM
forex is good opportunity for small investor...and also forex is one of the largest business of the world..because it has more money invested than stock..and 24 hrs market open,,is bigg advantage ...while stock has time boundries

hiren
2011-11-27, 05:07 PM

kamla
2011-11-27, 07:29 PM
No doubt this three things are must be need to become successful trader and without one out of three its not possible to become successful trader . but achieve such things is not very easy which need so much time and patience also and no doubt who will able to achieve such then sure will be successful in this business.

Jazpa
2011-11-27, 08:32 PM

It is true that we can start our trade with very small investment. But small investment will just leave us with small profits. We may miss out on making good scores. If we have enough profits then we will deny quick margin calls, and there will be more chance of making huge profits. So though we can start the trade with small investments, it will be better to start with perfect investment, not too high and not too low.

anchitkole
2011-12-02, 01:01 PM

yogesh
2011-12-04, 09:06 PM
Forex is the only plateform where there are lot of international traders and so it fairly move in direction as per demand and supply, there is no chance of an operator taking prices up and down like in stock market, further there are good movements in short period and that give us an opportunity to make big profits in short term.

lovefx
2011-12-05, 03:07 AM
I love forex because its fully depends on me. Like normal business I don't need to deal with people. I have got some business with the people where people are confused my by giving different thoughts, and i need to rely on them anyway. i am my own boos in here.

dmambi
2011-12-05, 07:06 AM
Since Forex market has the potential to make lot of money if done properly, most of the traders around the world like this business. Also this market is more challenging and provides a good amount thrill to to the traders and hence the people around the world like this.

india
2011-12-05, 10:01 AM
Since Forex market has the potential to make lot of money if done properly, most of the traders around the world like this business. Also this market is more challenging and provides a good amount thrill to to the traders and hence the people around the world like this.

forex trading give many advantage for bussines online and get many profit in more fast, with trading in not more than 15 minutes in chart we can get many profit if using a good analyze and also with good system, not like any bussiness forex give more profit every time

bestlooser
2011-12-05, 10:21 AM
I love forex because its fully depends on me. Like normal business I don't need to deal with people. I have got some business with the people where people are confused my by giving different thoughts, and i need to rely on them anyway. i am my own boos in here.

like in marketing to sell a product how much hard work we can do ? so that sort of hard work is not required here as we can buy or sell currency whenever we want. yes whenever we want to do it and how we want to do it so it all depends on us> forex is really a different business. so some how normal businesses can be boring so chose a differnt one,

cumil
2011-12-05, 03:49 PM

many advantages of investing in forex business for example:
# There is always a supply and demand so that we can get proift through two-way transaction that is buying or selling
# The market is open 24 hours non-stop from Monday to Saturday.
# Capital is small, but can trade in large quantities because it uses leverage
# High level of liquidity, which is why investors choose forex business other than investment business

anchitkole
2011-12-08, 01:12 PM

anitagala124
2011-12-08, 10:00 PM
big returns which you can get in forex you can not get any where so expectations can be great here. potential for big returns is there and easy to be done and it will be great fun if we will be successful trader so every want to have some fun. Forex has big attraction for all investors around the world.

rakesh
2011-12-09, 12:53 PM
well is se acha aur koi business nahi k jis mein hum kam investment se zyada profit kar sakte hain aur yehi forex ki khaas baat hai aur yehi waa hai k logon ko kisi aur business mein itna profit nahi milta to woh forex mein hi try karte hain kyon k yeh biggest market hai world mein, I just love to invest in forex.

rakesh
2011-12-09, 01:16 PM
mein count nahi kar sakta k dunya mein kitne log hain jo trading kar rahe hain ab to bohut saare hain numbers mein aur growing very quickly and online trading has really helped traders so this is why more and more people are taking interest in forex these days. I am also trying to encourage people to join forex.

rakesh
2011-12-09, 01:18 PM
ooh yes this is beaty of forex you just have to earn with your money and not much physical effort is required and not much restrictions there as anyone who has some money to invest can do forex trading and very easy and manageable for all kind of people. so just see how many peoples are joining forex these days.???

rakesh
2011-12-09, 01:26 PM
yaar risk mat lo kaun kehta hai k risk lo..if you think it is cricket then I say no need to play t20 cricket just play test cricket as we see test is easier than one day and in same way I long term is easier than short term and in long term we do not have to risk....So I am just interested in long trading from now on....so forex bhi baghair risk k ki ja sakti hai.

The Sniper
2011-12-09, 03:10 PM

- Hello my Brother, many people choose to invest in forexx because forex is a business where anyone no matter your qualification can really partake in, that is why a lot of people chose it, In forex tarding you are your own boss, and you can trade at your own convenient time without any disturbance, and meanwhile it is a 24 hr business.

lovefx
2011-12-09, 06:31 PM
- Hello my Brother, many people choose to invest in forexx because forex is a business where anyone no matter your qualification can really partake in, that is why a lot of people chose it, In forex tarding you are your own boss, and you can trade at your own convenient time without any disturbance, and meanwhile it is a 24 hr business.

Yeah, you are right! Here in the field of forex where we are our own boss. we have full independent and we don't need to depend on others people. so investor are choose forex along with other matter .

shareem
2011-12-09, 09:47 PM
t's a road if we want to succeed in this business

sameerjazba
2011-12-09, 11:09 PM

forex es liye chose kartey hane sab kioun k ye profit kamaney ka aasan se aasan or kaam se kam wqt main traeeqa ha es liye sab log es ko join kartey hane main bhi esi liye forex main aya tha kioun k main kaam wqt main ziyada money kamana chata houn