PDA

View Full Version : Aud/Jpy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197

joney
2020-09-07, 12:45 PM
Today Market Trend is = BUY

Market technical analysis trend buy
According to some best indicator like
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position
Current position and previous role suggest the market going up

you about future movement.
95% chances of profit after analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances

is liye ham ko Trade Buy me Laga deni Chahiye
Goodluck Frinds....

"Best"

Kiran786
2020-09-07, 12:46 PM
A.o.a

Guyz

Today market analysis and trend

Ya trading karna bohat zyada mushkil hy. Meara ya hi mashvera hy ka ap jiss pair main invest kray soch samaj ka karay phaly invester ko

tamam phalo ka anaylasis kr leana chaye.
Invester ko moving average or technical ko achi tarha daikh leana chaye.

Ya tamam anaylasis krnay k baad invester ko decision leana chaye k kya iss pair main invest krna chaye k nai.

Best of luck

sakigbest
2020-09-07, 01:25 PM
seems a little trader who likes these pairs, because it has a wide spread. but no problem, my analysis of this, as learning is for me. but sometimes if my good moments membbuka position on these pairs.

for the current trend is not clear. marbels in D1 did appear white, but still be close to the line. heiken a small candle, show prices are still able to move anywhere. you should wait but if you dare to take risks, please put in 84.96 SELL LIMIT

SabaFx
2020-09-07, 01:33 PM
Today the trend is buy.

Moving averege or tecnical indicators show kr ry hen market up ho ri hy.

Support point or resisitence b buy k haq me hy.

Forex forum earning krny k liye sb sy best hy .

Is me agr mehnat ki jaye to kafi earning ki ja skti hy us k liye market ki movment k bary me jan lena zruri hota hy.

Agr ap log expirience k bgair trade kren gy to los hoga.

Lekin agr ap ka expirience acha hy to ap behtr earning kr skty hen.
best of luck

Diljit Dosanjh
2020-09-07, 01:36 PM
Today market trend: Bullish

Resistance and Support points are depend on market news

So before trading see indicators and then take a decision for trading

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

Come in forex trading and become a ßillionaire

Ap achay se kaam karen ge to acha bonus aur acha profit hasil kar sakein ge

Ahad45
2020-09-07, 01:43 PM
Today:Market turn to Sell.

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is
personal decision and not part of this analysis

indian forex best site earn the money

is liye hamain indicatrs ko samjte huy trade krni chahiye taa k ham acha profit hasil kr sakain..

if you like my post
please press the _Thanks
"Best"

Bhukhari
2020-09-07, 02:54 PM
Today Market trend:sell

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging sell and get an enormous benefit

Presently the exchange of Sell is progressively gainful

In the event that you need a total your fantasies so come in forex and do the exchanging

SabaFx
2020-09-07, 03:40 PM
Today the trend is buy.

Is me agr mehnat ki jaye to kafi earning ki ja skti hy us k liye market ki movment k bary me jan lena zruri hota hy.

best of luck

Nadiaforex
2020-09-07, 03:45 PM
Today marketplace fashion is: ßearish ßuy

Market ki moving common aur signs ko dekh kar marketplace ke ßuy ke threat zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong ßuy ke sign de rahe hain

Hamain apne ap par confidence rakh kar trading karni chahiye aur forex buying and selling ke mutaliq knowledge and revel in hasil karna chahiye

Agar ap forex trading foremost successful trader ban'na chahte hain to hardworking karen aur knowledge and enjoy hasil karen"Best"

Zoraiz
2020-09-07, 03:55 PM
Today market trend:Sell

All indicators and moving averages tell us about market down

According to expert traders market trend is sell and do the trading in sell

If you want a good profit so learn about forex trading and make a money

Traders come in forex trading for become millionaire"best"

SDK
2020-09-07, 04:07 PM
Best day for all member in this forum .. !
according to Bollinger indicators market trend is Buy
market is going fly
in the market chart black candles going Up trend
supporting and resisitance in good position. there is good flexibility in market chart to take Buy position.
so, trade with confidence, and not to be confused
If you face lose then not to worry about this loss is just part of trading.

Murshad
2020-09-07, 04:16 PM
Market trend of the day:Bullish sell

Moving average aut techincal indicator shows that market move up side

Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels

Use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

If you want gain knowledge and experience so doing hardworking and get a good profit

jindon
2020-09-07, 04:18 PM
Today market technical analysis trend buy
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

alkatiri
2020-09-07, 04:23 PM
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.
I suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...

irmafuad
2020-09-07, 04:29 PM
I think this pair still in a bullish trend. yesterday's bearish candle is just a correction before it will continue its bullish trend if seen from the weekly time frame in the form of bullish and overall last week the price movement was still controlled by the buyer while on the daily time frame itself
the trend reversal pattern has been formed quite well so that the opportunity for prices to continue moving up is quite open

m148
2020-09-07, 04:32 PM
in my opinion this pair will go up again because it still looks bullish so I am more confident we need to open buy again even if it goes down I think it's just a correction and because the market is slow
don't forget if you experience an error always self-evaluate and try to improve don't forget to pray first before doing anything, that way we can be calm in carrying it out and later we can accept whatever results we have tried and be aware that the rise is still far away.

Amazar129
2020-09-07, 04:36 PM
Ye Pair is waqat opar ki janab movement show
Kr raha ha

Pivot point , Moving average , sporting point
And Resistance point crunt price,Rsi,MACD, parabolic sar, Bollinger Band, H4,H1,M30, ye tamam market k opar
Janay ka bata rahay hen

Ap is waqat buy men trade kr k profit hasal kr saktay hen

piton
2020-09-07, 04:36 PM
happy trading all, this pair is still moving sideways until now from the H4 time frame it is known that pair movement is still moving above the 161.8% fibo level if later the price breaks below it then the next price will target the support level below the price
but if the price rises it is possible that the possible level for the price to be touched is the SBR level which I marked with a line the top this is where we can do selling reentry with the condition that the price reject from here

yuyul
2020-09-07, 04:38 PM
Currently monitoring what appears to be a typical market market move.
Price is currently trapped in a range and created a double top.
As retail traders we taught to trade certain patterns and the market maker uses this knowledge to create liquidity
When retail traders saw the double top they started selling, price the spiked out of the contraction to the downside inducing more selling from breakout traders, some sell traders will be in profit for a moment.
The market maker will drive price up ,in the process turning the sell positions into buys and inducing breakout traders to buy even more in this process they will create enough liquidity to fill there sell orders.
I expect price to move into the area marked supply then we will wait for our confirmation to sell and ride the wave with the market maker.

tradersahab
2020-09-07, 04:41 PM
Long term movement pivot, Resistance and support levels are as follows for today date.
Current market price is at - 77.34
This currency name - AUD/JPY
Resistance and Target - 77.44
Support and Stop Loss - 77.24
Always follow Long time frame market trend.
Signal is Sell.

Ahad45
2020-09-07, 04:56 PM
Today market trending is buy

Moving average or techincall indicator shows that markete move up side

According to my analysis today this pair is looking BEARISH

We should trade buy

If you understand the marketing strategies then you will earn better profit.

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face lose

Best strategy give Best profit in forex trading
"Best"

Abubakar 148
2020-09-07, 04:57 PM
The AUD/JPY pair is especially sensitive to these flows as traders rapidly sell the high yielding Aussie in favor of the Japanese yen. And while the Swiss franc also benefits from these risk aversion trades, recent comments made today by the Swiss National Bank suggest the central bank may be looking to intervene in the FX markets to stem the currencies rapid appreciation

Ahad45
2020-09-07, 04:57 PM

We should trade buy

"Best"

latpat
2020-09-07, 05:00 PM
Winning signals - Profit signals.
Today Target Pair - AUD/JPY
Today main profit zone .
77.50 - 77.60 - 77.72
Today main support zone.
77.05 - 77.16 - 77.27
Follow my trades with risk management in mind.
Always make profit - calculate the profit at month end.

Naveed1132
2020-09-07, 05:04 PM
Hello my dear.
This is the forex quote for the New Zealand Dollar vs. Japanese Yen exchange rate. NZD (the 'base currency') is quoted in terms of JPY (the 'counter currency'). The Yen is a historically low-yielding currency, making an attractive vehicle to fund carry trades (where traders borrow cheaply in JPY to buy higher-yielding currencies, including NZD). Investors tend to favor carry trades at times of thank you.

Apple99
2020-09-07, 05:06 PM
Piair is Aud/Jpy and Current market trend is Sell
previous position of market and current position of market showing that market movement towards Sell trend lightly
considering Resistance levels and supporting levels we have to trade with current situation of market Sell/Buy trend
we have to trade carefully using tricks and forex trading experience for better earning profit.
thank you very much friends

IUB
2020-09-07, 05:07 PM
Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain
Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Shakila786786
2020-09-07, 05:16 PM
Aslaam. O. Alaikum

Dear friends

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar market ke ßuy ke chance zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong ßuy ke signal de rahe hain

Hamain apne ap par confidence rakh kar trading karni chahiye aur forex trading ke mutaliq knowledge and experience hasil karna chahiye

Agar ap forex trading main successful trader ban'na chahte hain to hardworking karen aur knowledge and experience hasil karen"Best"

To All forex users and freinds main forex kafi saloo se use kr rha hu magr nuqsan main ja rha hu q kaye mian nay kisi se sikha nhie aur na

hi koi tujrba tha is ly koi zyda earning nhe kr paya .

es ly mian apny sab doston ko ye hi smjna chahta hu k forex trding main phly sikhyn ku ka es ma ap k jazbat se zyda ap ka knowlledge kam ata

ha jtna zyda tujrba ho ga utna hi munafa kr pyn gy . mian abi zigzag do indicater ko use krta hu koch tujrba hua but koi khas nhi esly

ap phly shekhy phr forex usrs bnin qadam rakhy thanks to all freinds .

Thnks

RYK
2020-09-07, 05:21 PM
I think this pair still in a bullish trend. yesterday's bearish candle is just a correction before it will continue its bullish trend if seen from the weekly time frame in the form of bullish and overall last week the price movement was still controlled by the buyer while on the daily time frame itself
the trend reversal pattern has been formed quite well so that the opportunity for prices to continue moving up is quite open

QasimShop
2020-09-07, 05:22 PM
Meray pearay Indian forum k sathio

Ye pair is waqat apnay tamam isharay nichay ki
Teraf janay ka bata raha ha

Ye walay tamam isharay jin men k
Pivot Point, Moving average ,Crunt price, Rsi,
Resistance and Supporting points, MACD,
Parabolic sar, Bollinger Band, H4, H1, M30, hain

Market nichay janay ka pata bata rahay hain
Is leay market is waqt sell ki postion men ha

Muhammad Kashif
2020-09-07, 05:34 PM
For Stop Loss and Trading Targets

Calculation For Trading:
Resistance Level (R1): 77.732
Resistance Level (R2): 77.612
Resistance Level (R3): 77.515

Pivot Point: 77.395

Support Level (S1): 77.298
Support Level (S2): 77.178
Support Level (S3): 77.081

RNK2142
2020-09-07, 05:37 PM
Today market trend:sell

Market exchanging sign rely upon a pointers*

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit

So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit:

Shehzad85
2020-09-07, 05:38 PM
Today market trend:Bullish Buy

Moving average and indicators are not satisfy about market

According to resistance and support points of chart market moves slow

For earning good profit learn knowledge and experiance about forex trading

Shakila786786
2020-09-07, 05:44 PM
Aslaam. O. Alaikum

Dear friends

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar market ke ßuy ke chance zyada hain

Hamain apne ap par confidence rakh kar trading karni chahiye aur forex trading ke mutaliq knowledge and experience hasil karna chahiye

Agar ap forex trading main successful trader ban'na chahte hain to hardworking karen aur knowledge and experience hasil karen"Best"

To All forex users and freinds main forex kafi saloo se use kr rha hu magr nuqsan main ja rha hu q kaye mian nay kisi se sikha nhie aur na

es ly mian apny sab doston ko ye hi smjna chahta hu k forex trding main phly sikhyn ku ka es ma ap k jazbat se zyda ap ka knowlledge kam ata

ha jtna zyda tujrba ho ga utna hi munafa kr pyn gy . mian abi zigzag do indicater ko use krta hu koch tujrba hua but koi khas nhi esly

Thnks

Shehzad85
2020-09-07, 05:46 PM

zahid2016
2020-09-07, 05:53 PM
Aslaam. O. Alaikum

Dear friends

MTB
2020-09-07, 05:54 PM

Murshad
2020-09-07, 06:00 PM

Use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

If you want gain knowledge and experience so doing hardworking and get a good profit

MTB
2020-09-07, 06:06 PM

Asad468
2020-09-07, 06:08 PM

Hinakol
2020-09-07, 06:22 PM
Today Market Anylisiss....

"Best" of luck

opp
2020-09-07, 06:24 PM

Keep it up

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-07, 06:32 PM
market is going fly
supporting and resisitance in good position. there is good flexibility in market chart to take Buy position.

Kiran786
2020-09-07, 06:41 PM
A.o.a

Guyz

Ya trading karna bohat zyada mushkil hy. Meara ya hi mashvera hy ka ap jiss pair main invest kray soch samaj ka karay phaly invester ko

Ya tamam anaylasis krnay k baad invester ko decision leana chaye k kya iss pair main invest krna chaye k nai.

Best of luck

riazf
2020-09-07, 06:43 PM
I Sure Today Market trend: goes to : sell

See Market Current prices and Market previous prices market ke ziadah chances down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Market Resistance and Market Support points bhi market ka bearish hony ka symbol day rahy hain

I sure that hum ko sell main trading kar dani chahye, thanks

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-07, 06:44 PM
market is going fly

Trump
2020-09-07, 06:49 PM
And just looking at the hourly timeframe, we will see the level for buy / sell 77.90 and 75.80. When the hourly candle closes behind the level, we enter the deal. For Buy: StopLoss - 76.90 TakeProfit - 80.90. For Sell: StopLoss - 76.80 TakeProfit - 72.80 Exit a trade only by TP or SL. With other options, the expenditure side may increase and the profit may decrease.

SabaFx
2020-09-07, 07:08 PM
Today the trend is buy.

best of luck

Kashan12
2020-09-07, 07:43 PM
Market analisisss..
using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

Usman148
2020-09-07, 07:57 PM
Today market trend bullish sell

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar pta chal rha hy k market ky sell ky chance zyada hain

Resistance points and Support points bhi strong sell ke signal de rahe hain.

Hamy market k trend ko dekhty huwy trade lgani chahye. agr market ko smjy bgair trade kren gy to is sy los hony k chance zyada hen.

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.
Best of luck....

Murshad
2020-09-07, 08:04 PM

Usman148
2020-09-07, 08:12 PM

Market ki moving average aur indicators ko dekh kar pta chal rha hy k market ky sell ky chance zyada hain

Hamy market k trend ko dekhty huwy trade lgani chahye. agr market ko smjy bgair trade kren gy to is sy los hony k chance zyada hen.

Agr achi earning krni hy to us k liye apka market k indicators ko smjna bohat zruri hy.
Best of luck....

sardar
2020-09-07, 08:21 PM
The Eurozone Sentix Investor Confidence at 0930BST is the only real data to be aware of, with consensus expecting a mild improvement to -10.8 in September (from -13.4 in August).
Regards
S.A

UET
2020-09-07, 08:25 PM
Trend formed:
Current price @84.22. heiken candle formed in tf h4 already clearly shows the trend of sell. marbels White has appeared in both the h4 and d1.

Position For Order:
Position 1 ==> instan position.
Position 2 ==> sell limit @ 84.48 (area between sma5 low h4 and ema8 h4)
Position 3 ==> sell limit @ 84.70 (area betwen ema8 h4 and sma5 high h4)

Money Management (MM):
Use multilevel lot. ...Lot Position 3 > lot position 2 > lot position 1.
Stop Loss and Target Propit up to you, I like to cut loss and cut profits.

Locky
2020-09-07, 08:30 PM
Forex trading is dificult soch kar trading kary

This pair is in a directionless consolidation,

we can see that the price is gravitating heavily to the downside.

It has repeatedly found support at the yet after every bounce it tends to return to this area,

creating a pronounced bearish bias.so i recomand for sell today all support and resistence showing this trend

@@Forex Trading is the tree of Money@@$

Mr king
2020-09-07, 08:32 PM
Market analisisss..
using multiple time frame analysis will gives you a clearer view of the market and increases chance to making profit. to get consistent profits we must have a good strategy, many of the strategies we use but must match your trading style.

you also need to have emotional control, and good money management.I hope you can earn consistent profit from my signal, good luck

--- Update ---

Market analisisss..

Umairmasjid
2020-09-07, 08:34 PM

" Best"

IRUMLAHORE
2020-09-07, 08:34 PM
Aslam o allikum
to All forex users and freinds
Today market trend : BUY
current price and previous price market ka Up hony ka ishara de rahie hain
Indicators and Moving average market ke Up hony ka ishara de rahe hain
Resistance and Support points bhi market Up hony ka ishara de rahi hain
Is liaye Hum ko buy ki trade lagani Chahiye

Gamechanger2020
2020-09-07, 08:35 PM

RYK
2020-09-07, 08:36 PM
by the time i wrote this analysis the price is now sitting above the trendline and it seem it will close above the trendline within 1h from now.....ok let see what happen tomorrow.....my view is still the same this pair will go down until 82.85

IPL
2020-09-07, 08:36 PM
AUDJPY is in a sideways trend. If the pair succeed to break 84,038 I will be looking for shorts. I expect the pair fall when it touches the downward trendline in the range zone I drawed there.

Gill1
2020-09-07, 08:45 PM

muna2323
2020-09-07, 08:50 PM
sab doston ko Salam
Dear forex users kaisy hain sab
Main forex main new enter hua hu mera yahan koi ziada Tajarba nahi Mujhe aik Achy guidner ki zarorat hai jo mujhe forex market ky baray main Bata sadky.
jo jo forex indicator achy hain isky baray main bata sadky.
Rsi Zigzag stop loss Aur take profit Kia hai isky baray main samjha saky.
Shukria Sab friends.

Akhterp
2020-09-07, 09:00 PM

IUB
2020-09-07, 09:05 PM
As retail traders we taught to trade certain patterns and the market maker uses this knowledge to create liquidity
When retail traders saw the double top they started selling, price the spiked out of the contraction to the downside inducing more selling from breakout traders, some sell traders will be in profit for a moment.
The market maker will drive price up ,in the process turning the sell positions into buys and inducing breakout traders to buy even more in this process they will create enough liquidity to fill there sell orders.
I expect price to move into the area marked supply then we will wait for our confirmation to sell and ride the wave with the market maker.

--- Update ---

waseem98
2020-09-07, 09:07 PM
Salaam. o. Alaikum

dear friends

Indian Forex Forum is a good profitable site in

the world. it is very easy in working and its

method of posting simple and more reliable

this is a apportunity for all trader that in this

COVID-19 day's stay home and earn money at

home.

Click "THANKS" if you like my post.

Shehzad85
2020-09-07, 09:08 PM

Resistance and support poinst also going down

Parabolic sar bollinger band rsi indicators also tell market down

So think about situation and then easily take decision for trading

Forex trading is a powerfull business in the world

"Best"

Shehzad85
2020-09-07, 09:11 PM

"Best"

billyboy00007
2020-09-07, 09:14 PM

Good luck everyone

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-07, 09:15 PM
Market analisisss..

RNK2142
2020-09-07, 09:17 PM

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit

Best of LucK.
Best.

Rashid05
2020-09-07, 09:28 PM
Today market trend analysis ....
You will earn more money if you will follow my views
because I have posted this after checking the previous routine of daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.
some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences
believe on your own strategy.
"Best"

Pak3000
2020-09-07, 09:30 PM

aftabsabir
2020-09-07, 09:30 PM
Today

market trend;Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support
points going down and moving
average also tell a about market
down

current price aur previous price
market ke down hony ka ishara
de rahe hain

If you cannot learn about market
trend then you will face loss

Always keep patience and get a
huge profit in your trading

Rashid05
2020-09-07, 09:32 PM
because I have posted this after checking the previous routine of daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.
some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences
"Best"

fazal12
2020-09-07, 09:36 PM
Today the trend is buy.

best of luck

Focky
2020-09-07, 09:37 PM
Hellow brorher........
Aslam o allikum
to All forex users and freinds
Today market trend : BUY
current price and previous price market ka Up hony ka ishara de rahie hain
Indicators and Moving average market ke Up hony ka ishara de rahe hain
Resistance and Support points bhi market Up hony ka ishara de rahi hain
Is liaye Hum ko buy ki trade lagani Chahiye

please thanks my post🙏🙏😿

opp
2020-09-07, 09:43 PM

Keep it up

MTB
2020-09-07, 09:46 PM
by the time i wrote this analysis the price is now sitting above the trendline and it seem it will close above the trendline within 1h from now.....ok let see what happen tomorrow.....my view is still the same this pair will go down until 82.85

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-07, 09:52 PM
Today the trend is buy.

best of luck

RNV1363
2020-09-07, 09:55 PM
Today market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators and Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye==
.Best.

sakigbest
2020-09-07, 09:56 PM

Focky
2020-09-07, 09:57 PM
i express my opinion about this pair..As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicates So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
goodluck..
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

Ahad45
2020-09-07, 10:00 PM

is liye hamain indicatrs ko samjte huy trade krni chahiye taa k ham acha profit hasil kr sakain..

if you like my post
please press the _Thanks
"Best"

Hafiz Saab
2020-09-07, 10:03 PM

"Best"

joney
2020-09-07, 10:03 PM
Hello my forex friends
Hope you will be fine
Forex forum is the best forum in the world to earning good profit by trading online in part time .
In this forum we can invest money in this forum and made trading to earn good profit. I like zigzag and Rsi indicator for signal of trading. Friends I have expert in 2 indicators plz use this and gain good profit.
. Instaforex is the best for online investing and trading.
Today:
you can take entry SELL Order now
, and target take profit around the support level
if market movement as my scenario, you can earn good profit and avoid much loss in your trading .
"Best"

UET
2020-09-07, 10:05 PM
Trend formed:
Current price @ 84.52. I follow the trend in h4, although not yet appeared marbels, but it seems the price will go to the line ema62 h4.

Position For Order:
Position 1 ==> instan position
Position 2 ==> buy limit @ 84.37

Money Management (MM):
Stop Loss and Target Propit up to you, but i like to cut loss and cut profits.

masoomumer
2020-09-07, 10:09 PM
seems a little trader who likes these pairs, because it has a wide spread. but no problem, my analysis of this, as learning is for me. but sometimes if my good moments membbuka position on these pairs.

for the current trend is not clear. marbels in D1 did appear white, but still be close to the line. heiken a small candle, show prices are still able to move anywhere. you should wait but if you dare to take risks, please put in 84.96 SELL LIMIT.

Murshad
2020-09-07, 10:11 PM

Dildar605
2020-09-07, 10:39 PM
Today market trand is sell....
Support points and resistance
market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
Sell ki trade profit de gi
Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
apni samjh soch ke sath trading
Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. Best of luck....
"Best"

Sohail12
2020-09-07, 10:52 PM
Market analisisss..

opp
2020-09-07, 11:23 PM

Keep it up

Maham ch
2020-09-08, 12:26 AM
time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame,
consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.
the cost is break Obstruction and Pattern Line and it is Flying Up side with having the Long signal from the explanatory SAR.
the market pattern could stay in this position and I expected help opposition levels.
money management in forex trading is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading positio

alkatiri
2020-09-08, 05:09 AM
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators. So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger. Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction. A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side.

jindon
2020-09-08, 05:14 AM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

irmafuad
2020-09-08, 05:20 AM

m148
2020-09-08, 05:23 AM
in my opinion this pair will go up again because it still looks bullish so I am more confident we need to open buy again even if it goes down I think it's just a correction and because the market is slow
don't forget if you experience an error always self-evaluate and try to improve don't forget to pray first before doing anything, that way we can be calm in carrying it out and later we can accept whatever results we have tried and be aware that the rise is still far away.

yuyul
2020-09-08, 05:26 AM

Gamechanger2020
2020-09-08, 05:55 AM

Gill1
2020-09-08, 06:03 AM

Akhterp
2020-09-08, 06:13 AM

Shahzadahmed148
2020-09-08, 06:26 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 77.358 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

Amazar129
2020-09-08, 06:27 AM
Kr raha ha

And Resistance point crunt price,Rsi,MACD, parabolic sar, Bollinger Band, H4,H1,M30, ye tamam market k opar
Janay ka bata rahay hen

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-08, 06:34 AM
Today Market trendsell

Alikhan4
2020-09-08, 06:37 AM
hello guys today market trand sell bearish,

current price ko or kal ke price ko dekhty howy market aj sell ja sakti hai,

or strong support or resistance ko bi ye dekhna hai phr market ka analysis krna hai,

phr trade strong support or resistance se jab tach kry gi to us k baad entry lena hai,

good luke and keep up it,

Pak3000
2020-09-08, 06:40 AM

Muhammed Awais
2020-09-08, 06:40 AM
Market analisisss..

Adnanali
2020-09-08, 06:45 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 77.297 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

billyboy00007
2020-09-08, 06:49 AM

Good luck everyone

Muhammad Kashif
2020-09-08, 06:50 AM
Pivot, Resistance Levels and Support Levels for
AUD / JPY. For Stop Loss and Trading Targets

Calculation For Trading:

Resistance Level (R3): 77.879
Resistance Level (R2): 77.735
Resistance Level (R1): 77.559

Pivot Point: 77.415

Support Level (S1): 77.239
Support Level (S2): 77.096
Support Level (S3): 76.920

Ali260
2020-09-08, 06:54 AM
"Should I invest in AUD to JPY Currency Pair?" "Should I trade AUD/JPY pair today?" According to our Forecast System, AUD to JPY Forex pair is a bad long-term (1-year) investment*. "Australian Dollar / Japanese Yen" exchange rate predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest Forex (Foreign Exchange) rates by smart technical market analysis. Q&A about AUD to JPY Fx forecast.

zahid2016
2020-09-08, 07:01 AM

Good luck everyone

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-08, 07:08 AM
Today Market trendsell

Aleena
2020-09-08, 07:14 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 77.297 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

piton
2020-09-08, 07:21 AM
happy trading all, this pair is still moving sideways until now from the H4 time frame it is known that pair movement is still moving above the 161.8% fibo level if later the price breaks below it then the next price will target the support level below the price
but if the price rises it is possible that the possible level for the price to be touched is the SBR level which I marked with a line the top this is where we can do selling reentry with the condition that the price reject from here

RNK2142
2020-09-08, 07:30 AM

Best of LucK.
Best.

Murshad
2020-09-08, 07:33 AM

Zeeshan420
2020-09-08, 07:40 AM

Amirlangah
2020-09-08, 07:42 AM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex currency pairs like JPY/AUD. If you are looking for Forex pairs with good return, JPYAUD can be a profitable investment option. JPY/AUD rate equal to 0.0129 at 2020-09-08 (today's range: 0.012917 - 0.012937). Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the Forex rate prognosis for 2025-09-06 is 0.0173. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +34.38%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $134.38 in 2025.

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 07:48 AM
Today the trend is buy.

best of luck

kaami1122
2020-09-08, 07:49 AM
Market analisisss..

Hafizajmal
2020-09-08, 07:53 AM
Gold ki price hafty k akhar main ak hi din main kafi oper chali gai hae jo k pichly week main nichy gir gai thi .Gold ko ki phli mzahmt $1918 pr rahi is mazahmt ko cross krty hi Gold oper jana shuro ho gia jo k $1933 tk oper gia .Indicators k matabk is tim b market ka tend oper ki janb hae RSI 53 py hae jo is bat ka imkan peda kr rahi hae k market aur oper jay gi . Market k trend ko deakhty hoy oerdr open krain aur lose sy bachny k laey Stop lose aur take profit lazmi lgain .
Best Of Luck

Trump
2020-09-08, 09:50 AM
And just looking at the hourly timeframe, we will see the level for buy / sell 77.90 and 75.80. When the hourly candle closes behind the level, we enter the deal. For Buy: StopLoss - 76.90 TakeProfit - 80.90. For Sell: StopLoss - 76.80 TakeProfit - 72.80 Exit a trade only by TP or SL. With other options, the expenditure side may increase and the profit may decrease.

SDK
2020-09-08, 10:23 AM
Best of luck

Ahad45
2020-09-08, 10:27 AM

We should trade buy

"Best"

Awais 656
2020-09-08, 11:11 AM
Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag
Market is going to up position if you like and gain good profit open buy order and gain good and huge profit I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit

Shehzad85
2020-09-08, 11:24 AM

Furqan1212
2020-09-08, 11:47 AM
Today analysis for the pair of aud.jpy

Is time ke price ye chal rhe he......... 78.99

Resistance level 1 # 79.33
Resistance level 2 # 79.67
Resistance level 3 # 79.99

Support level 1 # 78.67
Support level 2 # 78.43
Support level 3 # 78.12

Ye pair buy ka bna huwa he i think jahan par market punche huwe he wahan se up ke traf movement kar sakte he so main suggest kronga hamen buy ki trade lga dene chaheye i hope is trade se ham profit earn kar len

Zeeshan420
2020-09-08, 11:53 AM

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 11:57 AM
Today the trend is buy.

best of luck

Ayub786
2020-09-08, 11:57 AM
Today technically Analysis points of the day

market trading trend: Sell

Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell....

Destny03
2020-09-08, 12:02 PM
Market trand sell.
pair sell ka ban gya hai market kafi up hoii hai and ab
down ki traf movement kar rahi hai so main ye suggest karun ga k humain
trade sell ki laga deni chahie ye humary lie kafi faidy mand sabit ho sakti
hai or last 8 hrs ka chart dekha jaye to saaf pata chalta hai
market up ho k ab down ki traf movement kar rahi hai Good Luck.

Royal003
2020-09-08, 12:13 PM
Today's market trend: Sell

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down

Just Chill
2020-09-08, 12:17 PM

Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging

Sell and get an enormous benefit .. Thanksss

Amazar129
2020-09-08, 12:20 PM
Kr raha ha

Janay ka bata rahay hen

masoomumer
2020-09-08, 12:21 PM
rangebound but bias lower below 84.85 hourly sma cluster, above sees to 0.8510 200hr then 85.40 next, below 84.70 sees 84.40 ahead of 84.00

piton
2020-09-08, 12:29 PM

alkatiri
2020-09-08, 12:30 PM

asifveh
2020-09-08, 12:31 PM
My Today calculation of forex market that

MOVING ON AVERAGE SELL Rsi

Parabolic SAR SELL

BOLLINGERS bands on sell side moving

So my today openions of this pair is:SELL

You will earn more money if you will follow good technical analysis

because I follow indicators and checking the previous routine clearly

simply moving on parabolic levels today best views These are my own technical analysis and fandamantal

Tell the about market trend up so we do trade in buy and take good profit

sakigbest
2020-09-08, 12:35 PM
AUDJPY is in a sideways trend. If the pair succeed to break 84,038 I will be looking for shorts. I expect the pair fall when it touches the downward trendline in the range zone I drawed there.

jindon
2020-09-08, 12:37 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

Haji
2020-09-08, 12:38 PM

QasimShop
2020-09-08, 12:41 PM

irmafuad
2020-09-08, 12:43 PM

m148
2020-09-08, 12:46 PM

Apple99
2020-09-08, 12:53 PM
today pair is Aud/Jpy and market trend is bearish
current market price and previous market price showing bearish trend
and also Supporting levels and Resistance level also showing that market position is bearish trend
and with using experience and carefully trade in Forex forum Indian and stop to loss profit.
Thanks

UET
2020-09-08, 12:53 PM
Trend formed:
Current price @84.22. heiken candle formed in tf h4 already clearly shows the trend of sell. marbels White has appeared in both the h4 and d1.

Position For Order:

Money Management (MM):

yuyul
2020-09-08, 12:54 PM

Irfan4500
2020-09-08, 12:54 PM
A standard definition of medium-term trading in Forex would limit the holding period — from entry to exit — of one day to five days. ... As with short-term trading but on a different scale, medium-term trading limits the amount of risk you are taking, since when you are out of the market, you are taking zero risk.=========

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-08, 12:56 PM

Today's price and current price is pointing clearly towards that market will go down in business..

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell.

QasimShop
2020-09-08, 12:57 PM

SardarG
2020-09-08, 12:58 PM
Today
market trend: Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss

zahid2016
2020-09-08, 01:02 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

RYK
2020-09-08, 01:02 PM
"Best"

Pak788
2020-09-08, 01:05 PM
Market ka ajj ka trend =buy

Ajj k din k liye jo trade hai us me support or resistance es bat ka ishara day raha hain k market neechay ki teri jaye gi

Esi terha ajj indicator be ham ko sell ki teri trade lagana ka he support kar rahi hai ajj sell trade lagana he fiadamand hai

Today trend confirm =sell

Umairmasjid
2020-09-08, 01:13 PM

" Best"

Pak788
2020-09-08, 01:20 PM
Market ka ajj ka trend =buy

Ajj k din k liye jo trade hai us me support or resistance es bat ka ishara day raha hain k market neechay ki teri jaye gi

Esi terha ajj indicator be ham ko sell ki teri trade lagana ka he support kar rahi hai ajj sell trade lagana he fiadamand hai

Today trend confirm =sell

Shahid413
2020-09-08, 01:32 PM
The Australian Dollar (AUD) against the Japanese Yen (JPY) is an exciting pair for its relation to risk. The pair is often among one of the most highly correlated pairs to price action in US equities on a short to medium term basis. The pair generally tends to rise in a low risk environment on carry flows while the opposite is true when we see a 'risk-off' approach in the markets.

Aonkhan532
2020-09-08, 01:33 PM
Today Market is going up so Buy is best for traders

Current price and previous price indicates that market is going up.

Resistance level and Support level have also indicates to markit is going up.

So this time markit is best for buy trading. Thank you

Muhammadfaizan
2020-09-08, 01:36 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 77.510 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

IUB
2020-09-08, 01:42 PM
Usd/chf
badhate chainal ke hisse ke roop mein, main pratirodh star ke kshetr mein jodee kee chaal ke saath 0.9935 samatal kee nichalee seema ke ek galat bhang (e) ka kaam karata hoon. 1.0017.
agale saptaah ke lie treding yojana
1. phlait ke tootane pratirodh kee bhinnata, aarohee chainal ke bheetar bail railee kee nirantarata.
2. chainal samarthan lain ke baahar keemat tay karane ke saath phlait ke samarthan ka tootana, neele samarthan ke kshetr mein mooly mein vrddhi ke saath gahare sudhaar ke charan ko kholana. laang mein ek madhyam avadhi kee sthiti kholane ke lie kshetr dilachasp hai.

Shahzadahmed4850
2020-09-08, 01:51 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 77.431 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

Shahzadahmed148
2020-09-08, 01:53 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 77.510 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

sanaanwar
2020-09-08, 01:54 PM
Dear fourm friends and traders, I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3)
which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are
several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping
strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
I suggest to take LONG position today.
– use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before
taking the trade. money management is very effective for getting profits
with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.
Good Luck

Tilla420
2020-09-08, 01:58 PM
Intraday trade: Sell

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

Samranfaizan220
2020-09-08, 02:02 PM
The Federal Reserve System (the Fed) was founded in 1913 by the United States Congress. The Fed’s actions and policies have a major impact on currency value, affecting many trades involving the Dollar. Learn more about the Fed here:IG Client Sentiment Update: Our data shows the vast majority of traders in Ripple are long at 97.08%, while traders in Germany 30 are at opposite extremes with 72.36%.
See the summary chart below and full details and charts on DailyFX:

Hassinali
2020-09-08, 02:03 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex currency pairs like JPY/AUD. If you are looking for Forex pairs with good return, JPYAUD can be a profitable investment option. JPY/AUD rate equal to 0.0129 at 2020-09-08 (today's range: 0.012885 - 0.012937). Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the Forex rate prognosis for 2025-09-06 is 0.0173. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +34.38%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $134.38 in 2025.

Sana RYK
2020-09-08, 02:03 PM

Aonkhan532
2020-09-08, 02:05 PM
Today Market is going up so Buy is best for traders

Current price and previous price indicates that market is going up.

Resistance level and Support level have also indicates to markit is going up.

So this time markit is best for buy trading. Thank you

SDK
2020-09-08, 02:06 PM
Hi
friends discussion of this my pair in my opinion that market is can be move to the bulish trend, I advised to open trade the sell it.
There if we open graph of this pair it's over all showing to buy market and moving average is looking strong up side , I think friends can little bit move up but looking world's situation to croanna verses to market down . so I advised to trade sell if u like.

Tilla420
2020-09-08, 02:09 PM
Intraday trade: Sell

If a M15 close above buy only and do not sell. If price closes back below it again do nothing.

If a M15 close below sell only and do not buy. If price closes back above it again do nothing

The range of pair and is neutral area, any trade done in between is personal decision and not part of this analysislp

joney
2020-09-08, 02:11 PM

Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

95% chances of profit after analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .

Goodluck Frinds....

"Best"

--- Update ---

Bollinger band
RSI
Zigzag

Goodluck Frinds....

"Best"

SA148P
2020-09-08, 02:11 PM

kal ki downward movement ko market continue kar skta hai kyuki market meh kafi downtrend tha kal or sellers kafi control me the ,
halaki price abhi ek resistance level pe hai us resistance ko market ache se test karega agar ye level break hota hai toh pakka strong down

Anii
2020-09-08, 02:12 PM
The pair is in strong uptrend line targeting But a clear break of this blue uptrend line will trigger a strong bearish targeting

Major trend : upward
Minor trend : downward

current position, a position floting loss, -4. two positions have not been executed pending orders.
price is currently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will not change

Fyyaz532
2020-09-08, 02:13 PM
Should I invest in AUD to JPY Currency Pair?" "Should I trade AUD/JPY pair today?" According to our Forecast System, AUD to JPY Forex pair is a bad long-term (1-year) investment*. "Australian Dollar / Japanese Yen" exchange rate predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest Forex (Foreign Exchange) rates by smart technical market analysis. Q&A about AUD to JPY Fx forecast.

Samranfaizan220
2020-09-08, 02:15 PM
The Federal Reserve System (the Fed) was founded in 1913 by the United States Congress. The Fed’s actions and policies have a major impact on currency value, affecting many trades involving the Dollar. Learn more about the Fed here:IG Client Sentiment Update: Our data shows the vast majority of traders in Ripple are long at 97.08%, while traders in Germany 30 are at opposite extremes with 72.36%.
See the summary chart below and full details and charts on DailyFX:

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-08, 02:17 PM

Resistance and Support points are also pointing that business and trade will go down thats why we should put our trade on sell.

Muhammad kashif
2020-09-08, 02:19 PM
If you think that forex trading is easy then that's just wrong thinking Because forex trading was easy to run but in order to profit it was extremely difficult. Therefore before jumping into the forex business then think of the risks of investing in this forex business. So that we do not consider profit making on a forex is easy Many people failed in trading forex because it was difficult to analyze the forex market

Zaib55
2020-09-08, 02:20 PM
AUD JPY (Australian Dollar / Japanese Yen)

This pair is the Australian Dollar against the Japanese Yen. In regards to U.S. equities on a short to medium term basis, it is often one of the most highly correlated pairs to price action. The pair tends to decline is a risk off approach and rise in a low risk environment on carry flows.

Ahad45
2020-09-08, 02:24 PM

if you like my post
please press the _Thanks
"Best"

Fyyaz532
2020-09-08, 02:25 PM
"Should I invest in AUD to JPY Currency Pair?" "Should I trade AUD/JPY pair today?" According to our Forecast System, AUD to JPY Forex pair is a bad long-term (1-year) investment*. "Australian Dollar / Japanese Yen" exchange rate predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest Forex (Foreign Exchange) rates by smart technical market analysis. Q&A about AUD to JPY Fx forecast.

Usman148
2020-09-08, 02:57 PM

Best of luck....

Usman148
2020-09-08, 03:09 PM

Best of luck....

Just Chill
2020-09-08, 03:16 PM

The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging

Sell and get an enormous benefit .. Thanksss

Momina
2020-09-08, 03:16 PM
Today My point of view market is Buying trend

Indian Forex Forum is a good site in the world

Resistance and Suoport points bhi market k Up hone ka ishara dy rahy hain
Is liye hamain Buy me Trade lagani chahiye

COVID-19 Day's Stay Home Safe Life
And Earn Money At Home

Good Luck All My Friends
"Best"

Asad468
2020-09-08, 03:23 PM
Today the trend is buy.

zahid2016
2020-09-08, 03:51 PM
Dear fourm friends and traders, I am guided by indicators Stochasis (7,5,3)
which break high and fibbo indicator trend down and assuming that there are
several possible markets trend is overbought then I will use the trapping
strategy with market position BUY I predict this pair have bullish direction
I suggest to take LONG position today.
– use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before
taking the trade. money management is very effective for getting profits
with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position.

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 03:57 PM
Today the trend is buy.

best of luck

Abubakar 148
2020-09-08, 04:08 PM
The pair is moved down to test the support on 84.72
if this is breaked we can see the pair move down
if this support is not breaked we can see the pair move up to test the 1st resistance on 85.12

Muhammad Kashif
2020-09-08, 04:16 PM
Calculation For Trading:

Resistance Level (R1): 77.879
Resistance Level (R2): 77.735
Resistance Level (R3): 77.559

Pivot Point: 77.415
Support Level (S1): 77.239
Support Level (S2): 77.096
Support Level (S3): 76.920

tradersahab
2020-09-08, 04:22 PM
Long term movement pivot, Resistance and support levels are as follows for today date.
Current market price is at - 77.18
This currency name - AUD/JPY
Resistance and Target - 77.38
Support and Stop Loss - 76.98
Always follow Long time frame market trend.
Signal is Sell.

Aleena
2020-09-08, 04:52 PM
Today
market trend: Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss

Shehzad85
2020-09-08, 05:04 PM

IUB
2020-09-08, 05:13 PM
Everyone want earning online and he not know about online earning app forex trading is the best way for online earning
"Best"

ritfx
2020-09-08, 05:15 PM
AUD/JPY - currency Trade pair.
Today forex signal - Buy
Support 3 - Support 2 - Support 1.
76.98 - 77.14 - 77.31
Resistance 1 - Resistance 2 - Resistance 3.
77.65 - 77.80 - 77.98
Time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels - Daily and weekly Time frame
Consider the daily economic news before taking the trade.

Ass
2020-09-08, 05:27 PM

So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...

zahid2016
2020-09-08, 05:53 PM
Today the trend is buy.

Ahad45
2020-09-08, 06:00 PM

We should trade buy

"Best"

latpat
2020-09-08, 06:01 PM
Winning signals - Profit signals.
Today Target Pair - AUD/JPY
Today main profit zone .
77.53 - 77.77 - 77.92
Today main support zone.
76.74 - 76.99 - 77.13
Follow my trades with risk management in mind.
Always make profit - calculate the profit at month end.

Zeeshan420
2020-09-08, 06:15 PM

kaami1122
2020-09-08, 06:25 PM
Market analisisss..

Muhammad Muhammad
2020-09-08, 06:27 PM
Dear i.forex members
On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 06:41 PM
Today market analysis and trend:buy

According to indicators :-
Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

Forex Trading Is The Tree Of Money If You want Become A Millionaire So Achieve Good Knowledge About Trading

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

Royal003
2020-09-08, 06:44 PM

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 06:45 PM

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

Forex Trading Is The Tree Of Money If You want Become A Millionaire So Achieve Good Knowledge About Trading

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

Hafizajmal
2020-09-08, 07:04 PM
Gold ki price hafty k akhar main ak hi din main kafi oper chali gai hae jo k pichly week main nichy gir gai thi .Gold ko ki phli mzahmt $1918 pr rahi is mazahmt ko cross krty hi Gold oper jana shuro ho gia jo k $1933 tk oper gia .Indicators k matabk is tim b market ka tend oper ki janb hae RSI 53 py hae jo is bat ka imkan peda kr rahi hae k market aur oper jay gi . Market k trend ko deakhty hoy oerdr open krain aur lose sy bachny k laey Stop lose aur take profit lazmi lgain .
Best Of Luck

Irfan4500
2020-09-08, 07:14 PM
Aaj k din main market k zida nechy jany k ishsry mil rahy hain.market ki simt zida nechy ki trf hae. Is leay ap b sell order lgain jo k apko bohat ziada profit day skta hae .kuch market k ishary b yahi kh rahy hain job mail RSI, bollinger band,MCAD weghaira.achi trade k liye munasib smjhdari or kamyab traders k experiences ki zarurt hoti hy aapko chahiye k achy sy money earn krain or phr trade lgain best of luck u all

Hassinali
2020-09-08, 07:15 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex currency pairs like JPY/AUD. If you are looking for Forex pairs with good return, JPYAUD can be a profitable investment option. JPY/AUD rate equal to 0.0130 at 2020-09-08 (today's range: 0.0129 - 0.0130). Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the Forex rate prognosis for 2025-09-06 is 0.0173. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +33.35%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $133.35 in 2025.

zahid2016
2020-09-08, 07:28 PM

Keep it up

Irfan4500
2020-09-08, 07:29 PM
Aaj k din main market k zida nechy jany k ishsry mil rahy hain.market ki simt zida nechy ki trf hae. Is leay ap b sell order lgain jo k apko bohat ziada profit day skta hae .kuch market k ishary b yahi kh rahy hain job mail RSI, bollinger band,MCAD weghaira.achi trade k liye munasib smjhdari or kamyab traders k experiences ki zarurt hoti hy aapko chahiye k achy sy money earn krain or phr trade lgain best of luck u all=========

Hafizajmal
2020-09-08, 07:37 PM
Best Of Luck

Naveed1132
2020-09-08, 07:39 PM
Hello my dear.
oil kaafi time se bnahut strong chal raha tha may be because of Libiya riots..
lekin last kuch dino se oil kaafi down gaya hai..isne recently 94 ki value ko tod diya hai..
ab tak isne uptrend ka koi signal nahi diya..to lagta hai ki ye aur neeceh ja sakta hai Good luck Thank you

Shahzadahmed4850
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 76.648 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

Hafizajmal
Best Of Luck

Saddam Hussain
2020-09-08, 07:41 PM
This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market.
The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market. Than should take decision to invest or not in this type of security. If you like my opinion plz thanx my post.

Nisar12
2020-09-08, 07:43 PM
You never know what kind of setup market will present to you, your objective should be to find opportunity where risk reward ratio is best so market ko analyse krty jain ups down ka khyal rkhain or acha profit hasil krain jldi kisi kaam mai achi nahi hoti

Ali260
2020-09-08, 07:45 PM
Should I invest in AUD to JPY Currency Pair?" "Should I trade AUD/JPY pair today?" According to our Forecast System, AUD to JPY Forex pair is a bad long-term (1-year) investment*. "Australian Dollar / Japanese Yen" exchange rate predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest Forex (Foreign Exchange) rates by smart technical market analysis. Q&A about AUD to JPY Fx forecast.

Usman148
2020-09-08, 07:47 PM

Best of luck....

Trump
2020-09-08, 07:50 PM

MTB
2020-09-08, 08:06 PM

Gamechanger2020
2020-09-08, 08:16 PM

opp
2020-09-08, 08:23 PM

Keep it up

Akhterp
2020-09-08, 08:25 PM

opp
2020-09-08, 08:26 PM

Keep it up

billyboy00007
2020-09-08, 08:31 PM

Good luck everyone

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 08:33 PM

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

--- Update ---

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

Adnanali
2020-09-08, 08:35 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 76.668 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

RYK
2020-09-08, 08:36 PM
Hi
friends discussion of this my pair in my opinion that market is can be move to the bulish trend, I advised to open trade the sell it.
There if we open graph of this pair it's over all showing to buy market and moving average is looking strong up side , I think friends can little bit move up but looking world's situation to croanna verses to market down . so I advised to trade sell if u like.

Pak3000
2020-09-08, 08:43 PM

Fyyaz532
2020-09-08, 08:46 PM
Should I invest in EUR to INR Currency Pair?" "Should I trade EUR/INR pair today?" According to our Forecast System, EUR to INR Forex pair is a not so good long-term (1-year) investment*. "Euro / Indian Rupee" exchange rate predictions are updated every 5 minutes with latest Forex (Foreign Exchange) rates by smart technical market analysis. Q&A about EUR to INR Fx forecast.

Zoraiz
2020-09-08, 08:50 PM

SabaFx
2020-09-08, 08:59 PM
:1f620::1f615::1f620::1f607:Today market analysis and trend:buy

Parabolic sar
Bollinger band
RSI
And
Moving average

👍 BesT Of LucK 👍
"Best"

UET
2020-09-08, 09:07 PM
Trend formed:

Position For Order:

Money Management (MM):

Intkhab123
2020-09-08, 09:10 PM
E-mini S&Ps are +0.6% early today. In Asia, there has been a mildly positive session, with Nikkei +0.6% and Shanghai Composite +0.8%. European futures are also gaining, with FTSE futures +0.3% and DAX futures +0.4%. In forex, there is a mixed outlook, with GBP still under pressure, whilst AUD is performing well and USD is fairly mixed.

Hassinali
2020-09-08, 09:14 PM
we predict future values with technical analysis for wide selection of Forex (Foreign Exchange) pairs like AUD to JPY . If you are looking for foreign exchange rates with good return, AUD to JPY can be a bad, high-risk 1-year investment option. AUD/JPY rate equal to 76.663 at 2020-09-08, but your current investment may be devalued in the future.

waseem98
2020-09-08, 09:21 PM
Salaam. o. Alaikum

dear friends

Indian Forex Forum is a good profitable site in

the world. it is very easy in working and its

method of posting simple and more reliable

this is a apportunity for all trader that in this

COVID-19 day's stay home and earn money at

home.

Click "THANKS" if you like my post.

piton
2020-09-08, 09:23 PM

jindon
2020-09-08, 09:27 PM
Bollinger band is up
RSI is up
Zigzag is up

Zaib55
2020-09-08, 09:28 PM
Australian Dollar v Japanese Yen Data. Latest AUD/JPY Exchange Rate: 76.777. Bid: 76.776. Ask: 76.778.
Latest AUD/JPY Exchange Rate: 76.126
Current Week Low: 75.609
Current Week High: 76.539
Current Month Low: 75.2343

Mr king
2020-09-08, 09:29 PM
Market analisisss..

Momina
2020-09-08, 09:30 PM

Resistance and support
points also going down

Forex trading is a powerfully business in the world

Market me acha profit hasil Karne k liye zarori Hai k indicetrs ko samja jaye
Ta k sell me Trade lagana hamare liye acha rahy
Khod pr trust rakhty huye trade lagani chahiye
If u like my post so please give me thanks
"Best"

m148
2020-09-08, 09:37 PM

Rashid05
2020-09-08, 09:46 PM
"Best"

alkatiri
2020-09-08, 09:47 PM
As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best trading this pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .Its all becouse of its movement. After the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. Its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.

ShaziaFx
2020-09-08, 09:52 PM
The pair is in robust uptrend line targeting But a clean ruin of this blue uptrend line will trigger a sturdy bearish focused on

Major trend : upward
Minor trend : downward

present day role, a role floting loss, -four. Positions have no longer been finished pending orders.
Charge is presently undergoing a correction, and it seems like the trend up will no longer alternate

Hafiz Saab
2020-09-08, 09:56 PM

"Best"

sakigbest
2020-09-08, 10:01 PM

IPL
2020-09-08, 10:11 PM
Aud/Jpy
Main ye thread AUDJPY ke discussion ke liye bana raha hain. Sabhi members ko ya post karne ke liye swagat karta hoon.

Dildar605
2020-09-08, 10:11 PM
"Best"

Wasim51
2020-09-08, 10:12 PM

So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
As this pair we know that .

Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important.

About USA and Chaina trades...
". Best "