+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 393 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Member amir amir is an unknown quantity at this point amir amir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein aik acha trader bannay k leye aap ko consistently hard work aur learning ke zrorat hoti hai jitna zyada aap learning aur hard work se kaam lein ge aap ke skills aur experience mein izafa ho ga aur aik din aap successful trader ban jain ge aur forex se achi earning ker k apnay dreams fulfill ker sakein ge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mrcoco is an unknown quantity at this point mrcoco's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can become a good trader by, learning everything about the trading and getting all the information, and knowledge about the trading.demo account is also very, helpful to know about the trading.practice is very much necessary for becoming a perfect trader because, by practice we get experience..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anko1 is an unknown quantity at this point anko1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First, you should learn how to be patient in forex. It will take you a long time in learning the basement of forex, trading skills and money management. You still need a lot of trading experience to help you to become a successful trader

Senior Member arun kumar is an unknown quantity at this point arun kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    is market me trader ko jaroor kucch batein dhayan mein rakhna chahiye jaise ki trader ko sirf news par hi depend nahi hona chahiye aur use is market me stoploss or take profit ka dhayan jaroor rakhna chahiye jis se ki who is market me risk se bacch sakta hai. is market me trade karne k liye aap ko first market ko analyse kara parega tabhi aap is market me accha trade kar sekte hai.

Senior Member Tanveer Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Tanveer Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge,experience and hard working make us a good trader. We can become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect.

Banned janubi is an unknown quantity at this point janubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex market if we want to make the successful then first thing we need the knowledge about our indicator and about market strategy then i think it is possible and before trading if we make the plan then i think we play the trade better and make the better earning from here

Senior Member naufal is an unknown quantity at this point naufal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trade is very easy as long as traders themselves would strive tirelessly well, any market movement occurs depends on events that contained an effect on the country

Member shippa is an unknown quantity at this point shippa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mst.provat View Post
    I think you've got listen "practice makes a person perfect", initial learn properly regarding forex mercantilism so follow on demo account victimization your information,I hope you'll become an honest merchandiser.
    yes, that's the key. practice makes perfect. so as to become a good forex trader, you need a lot of practice. I think the practice in demo accounts are the best thing we can do as a forex trader. because in the demo account we will face the same market with a real account. so more and more experience in the demo account, I believe the better our ability as a forex trader.

Banned aarti123 is on a distinguished road aarti123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes if a trader want to be make a good trader then he will must fallow the rules and regulations, We can become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect, so learn about forex is very benifit for all members. and demo account is best way to get experience.

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, we can become a good trader in forex market. Because forex is a big and profitable online business in the world. There are many success is inside forex market. If you want earn more and more money so you need learn more and more knowledge. I think you become a good trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 393 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)