+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 393 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3930

Thread: How can you Become a Good Trader In Forex Market??

Senior Member sk.fareed600 is an unknown quantity at this point sk.fareed600's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a Forex trader and I am trading for fourteen months.So i think that i am now became experienced but till now I am making big mistakes and loosing much money.So I want to know when I will be an expert trader I think there is no set of rules to say one already become expert in forex trading or not someone can know what is forex inside out, but still not profitable - we say this person expert in forex knowledge, but not expert in making money in forex For myself, I think to become expert in one thing is to do it again and again with new way when things done before was not successful. So when you are in profit for long time, then you are expert in profit making.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shehabhaque is an unknown quantity at this point shehabhaque's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all can be nice to learn more about the forex market forex traders, we are and we will also, if you practice more exercises from the demo guy perfectly and very pleasing love and many forex market without the same cannot live with is also the best in the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benskc is an unknown quantity at this point benskc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes,successful in the Forex trading was very very difficult way to go.I have spending lot of time and money to join with forex trading,take at least five years with learning and practice.Now i can seen a bit good with my trading result,at least get some earning and not blow off my trading account.

Banned NaveedAnjum is an unknown quantity at this point NaveedAnjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    g abhi jan ap ney bilkul theek kaha forex mien success bhot he mushkil hai or agar koi trader is mien proper knowledge gain kar ley or experience bana ley to wo is sey kafi earning bhi kar sakta hai or wo bhi bhot he kum waqat mien.

Senior Member asim007 is on a distinguished road asim007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to work hard and spend sometime to become a good trader we musr learn about forex market gain knowledge and get experience before we start real trading anf after that we must trade according to a strategy and stick with that then definitly we will be agood trader.

Senior Member Aliha is an unknown quantity at this point Aliha's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you need success in forex then you need learning about forex and every things about trading busienss and make experience in trading,focus forex market rates and start trade with discipline if you avoid lose and greed then you will become a good trader in this business.

Senior Member narasharif is an unknown quantity at this point narasharif's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe that forex is the real place off earning kiu k internet ki duniya mian online earning k hawaley sey bohat kaam ho raha hai lakin is main 90% froud hai is waja sye in companies per trust kerna mushkil hai kiu k ye bhari baat 6 month hi chalta hian lakin jahan tak forex ki baat hai tu forex kai saalun sye chal rahi hai aur time per payments bhi ker rahi hai with the hlp of learning

Senior Member abdulwahab_300 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulwahab_300's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Dear friend...We can become a good trader in forex market if we do learn more and more about forex and if we do more practice in demo also practice makes a man perfect and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex and I cannot live without forex also forex market is the best in the world.

Senior Member younusgill is an unknown quantity at this point younusgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was not very much good trader when I was the beginner but according to the time I learned a lot about Forex trading and Now I am the successful trader and I am very much happy with my trading.

Senior Member fjit31 is an unknown quantity at this point fjit31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I post here every day I will be a good trader and good businessman. I need some information about the market conditions because the better conditions willne choose to iinvest and earn money well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 393 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)