+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Thread: Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version :)

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now i do not use the paypal methode to deposit or to withdraw and all what i try is the libertyreerve i think it is the best one as you said they have more than 4 password you should know it to make a transfert

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liberty reserve is one of the best thing for a forex trader. i havent find any disadvantage of it. its transaction fee is minimal and its fast service makes it very very efficient. i m happy to have this facility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member be-lazy_think-crazy is on a distinguished road be-lazy_think-crazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think liberty reserve is more preferable than other i favor them because they're most cost effective and we are able to use it with ease and its easily acceptable. I actually like what you are saying thanks for this sharing i'm more inquisitive about charges and you present a good image of all.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i do my transaction in online bussines ... i ussualy use liberty reserve because
    it is very simple to use just need few minutes the transaction alreay done...

Banned mony1 is on a distinguished road mony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Advantages of the Bank of Liberty conversion speed and commission on the simple conversion and no protection above either bank PayPal is fine, but does not support most States and is one of the most famous banks

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me Liberty Reserve is better than Paypal, because I have tried them both in withdrawing and depositing in Forex, Paypal has bigger fees, and it takes longer time to get your money. But in Liberty Reserve, it is faster and it has smaller fees, so I recommend to new traders to use Liberty Reserve.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    libertyreserve is better and simple than paypal and i prefer to use liberty, no need credit card to verification and also fastest execution too,
    besides we get liberty guard to keep us comportale from pishing or else
    do the best we can

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do prefer LR too but disagreewith the point that LR is more secure than paypal in anyway. If someone steal money from your LR there is no way to get it back, but in case of paypal you have liberty to raise dispute/charge back if your money is stolen or you are cheated. So losing money in paypal is possible only if you are too ignorant against you account and email and dont act even after smelling a fraud.

Member monwarul1989@yahoo.com is an unknown quantity at this point monwarul1989@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liberty reserve is the better than the best method for forex trader. the minimum teansaction free, rapid transfer and high security ensure the trader safety.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Advantages and disadvantages of Liberty Vs Paypal
    This post is a comparison of the advantages Libertyreserve than Paypal. This virtual world payment instruments is to give a dynamic online world. If the comparison of the two e-curency, there are some advantages and disadvantages which are owned by LibertyReserve and Paypal:

A. LibertyReserve is more secure and very terproterksi with security systems to 5 (five) layers consisting of a user login, password, Captcha, PIN, and the Master Key so that the security system is very difficult to crack. While Paypal only made ​​2 (two) layers of the User login and Password. so the possibility for greater burglarized. There have been many netters who were victims of pirates / breaker in an online business using Paypal.
    2. Verify your account when registering at Libertyreserve is not too complicated that only a confirmation via email. While Paypal must be verified by using a Credit Card (Credit Card), although this time there is an alternative to Paypal VCC (Virtual Credit Card) but it is still also have to spend to get it. VCC prices usually range between $ 5 - $ 20 depending on how long it expired.
    What do you think?
    I was pretty safe paypal according to the process of securing a very powerful, but very difficult to get the verification status, because they have to connect to your credit card, it is a problem because most people do not have a middle-class, but if LR is very easy just need verification via email and data, the process is quite fast and secure work with a layered security sisitem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)