+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version :)

Senior Member amirhumza1 is an unknown quantity at this point amirhumza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Adavantages and disadvantages is a part of business and all kind of trading ... or muje paypal k versions ka nae pata is liye main uske baray main discuis nae kar sakta kisi ko pata hai tou please tell me too....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jans is an unknown quantity at this point jans's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best LibertyReserve
    Because it is safe and rapid implementation of services and does not need a Visa or requests to be able to deposit the
    Or withdrawal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Advantages and disadvantages LibertyReserve and Paypal , According to my version

Advantages and disadvantages of Liberty Vs Paypal
    This post is a comparison of the advantages Libertyreserve than Paypal. This virtual world payment instruments is to give a dynamic online world. If the comparison of the two e-curency, there are some advantages and disadvantages which are owned by LibertyReserve and Paypal:

A. LibertyReserve is more secure and very terproterksi with security systems to 5 (five) layers consisting of a user login, password, Captcha, PIN, and the Master Key so that the security system is very difficult to crack. While Paypal only made ​​2 (two) layers of the User login and Password. so the possibility for greater burglarized. There have been many netters who were victims of pirates / breaker in an online business using Paypal.
    2. Verify your account when registering at Libertyreserve is not too complicated that only a confirmation via email. While Paypal must be verified by using a Credit Card (Credit Card), although this time there is an alternative to Paypal VCC (Virtual Credit Card) but it is still also have to spend to get it. VCC prices usually range between $ 5 - $ 20 depending on how long it expired.
    What do you think?
    Your all information is nice. you describe liberty reserve and PayPal virtual money system. but by read all information i think liberty reserve is better for security system. and we want easy system and high security. its better serve liberty reserve.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess that liberty reserve is the better than the best method for forex trader but PayPal is the payment processor and there is no need to find exchangers so fro now i like liberty reserve more that paypal

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    Advantages and disadvantages of Liberty Vs Paypal
    This post is a comparison of the advantages Libertyreserve than Paypal. This virtual world payment instruments is to give a dynamic online world. If the comparison of the two e-curency, there are some advantages and disadvantages which are owned by LibertyReserve and Paypal:

A. LibertyReserve is more secure and very terproterksi with security systems to 5 (five) layers consisting of a user login, password, Captcha, PIN, and the Master Key so that the security system is very difficult to crack. While Paypal only made ​​2 (two) layers of the User login and Password. so the possibility for greater burglarized. There have been many netters who were victims of pirates / breaker in an online business using Paypal.
    2. Verify your account when registering at Libertyreserve is not too complicated that only a confirmation via email. While Paypal must be verified by using a Credit Card (Credit Card), although this time there is an alternative to Paypal VCC (Virtual Credit Card) but it is still also have to spend to get it. VCC prices usually range between $ 5 - $ 20 depending on how long it expired.
    What do you think?
    liberty reserve is the better than the best method fore trader the minimum transaction fee rapid transfer and high security ensure the trader safety...

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Liberty reserve and therefore the pay pal are never a similar factor, the explanation for this can be simply because of the freedom reserve credibility than the pay-pal, pay-pal can soon leave of market recently.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Liberty reserve and the pay pal are never the same thing, the reason for this is just because of the liberty reserve credibility than the pay-pal, pay-pal will soon go out of market these days.

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, you are right. I opened a Liberty reserve account yesterday. Everything seems good. But Liberty reserve does not let you get your money on your local bank. This is what I know. Am I right? If they really do not that is a bummer.

Senior Member arju0011 is an unknown quantity at this point arju0011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both Liberty reserve and PayPal has both advantages and disadvantages. Actually, Liberty reserve is the e currency and we need to find one exchangers to get money. PayPal is the payment processor and there is no need to find exchangers. We can directly deal with the bank. But it depends on us what that we want to use. I think that is better to use the liberty reserve because some of the business was can make the instant payout or instant withdrawal using liberty reserve. Thanks.

Member maruf 421 is an unknown quantity at this point maruf 421's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantages and disadvantages liberty reserve and pay pay , according to my versions. i think Liberty Reserve has a many advantage. because it is very suavely account, purity, and most securities is the bank accounts. i have a liberty reserve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)