+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 170 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: So many losers,who will help?

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So much pore, I feel that the lights are off again to learn about currency trading. The strategy will be used in a demo account. Technical and fundamental analysis must be carried out. On the chart we see support and resistance levels. So we want to analyze the value of support and resistance. and Trying to help each other and share ideas and all recipient wheels must live a lot in the Forex world and try to use their talents, ideas and techniques. Descriptions of knowledge become partners later on, but we must be patient, and in the Office of operations management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo trading helps them become good traders in forex. I also trade demos for a long time and every new trader needs to do that, so they get good profits from forex, depending on the trader if he wants to get good then he has to do hard work to succeed in forex and so many pores, I feel easy for myself by learning about Forex Trading again. Their strategy will be to use a demo account. They must be from technical analysis and fundamental analysis. On the chart we see support and resistance levels. So, we will analyze the value of support and resistance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This approach does not often occur more often when it is not His will that imagination is for all the time I will make today mostly, but it tends to, and also in some cases as much as the price we have to pay attention to that idea is not that on the road or to be moved, or help, the euro area and the resistivity of God's earth, indeed, the earth will be easy, I think, there is nothing but experience that can be seen. and so a little losers, I think this generally learns more about the foreign exchange market, you can be competent to help myself. They are able to use the strategy on a demo account. They need you to understand your fundamental analysis ALL along with technical analysis. on the graph, my partner and I will see the type of assistance and also some resistance. Therefore, when I will be competent to analyze resistance and also price support.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no magic strategy that will cause you to win all the time or most of the time while not thinking much, in a strategy that is very extraordinary even once all indicators are units that approve the selected scenario simultaneously you want to assume and appear on the value whether it is already many are captive or close to some support or resistance zones and many things will only go with skill and thought and there is no magic strategy that can make you win continuously or most likely without much reflection, in strategy even if all indicators agree to get certain situations than you also have to think and see the price of whether the item has moved a lot. or items near several service or resistance zones and many things that can only accompany experience and reflection.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I thought Forex was easier and that you could get a monthly income but every time I read in fourum I saw a lot of posts talking about losing so I felt a little annoyed because I knew that the most likely thing was losing everything so you had so much time to waste and a lot of effort, I'm not so sure about Forex and losing money that is hard to come by. Today money is the only thing that is needed by everyone and not having money means death. That is the main reason for all traders to stay with their work, business and even with Forex. But in the case of oFrex or their business they have a big risk of losing their capacity but on the other hand we do ............

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard from most of the other traders making losses every day but I don't know who helped them. But the real traders never leave. It is common that the first time every trader makes a loss. But they must learn some techniques such as technical and fundamental analysis, money management systems. They must build the best trading strategy for them. and in forex trading is very anti against losers who are just afraid and they will never get results from forex, forex is a business that we can follow if we already have a strong determination because it makes no sense that we will face waves later

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We just need to help ourselves, deep within us lies the winning strategy but to get it out you really need hard work, experience is the best teacher so no matter how long, if you are determined to get out of being a loser to be a winner, loosers also are the most experienced players, who don't give up and then one day they come out like flying colors and people like the OP become their "chamche" and can work with tactics in consideration of the demo they will understand about technology research along with basic research, many those who lose because of lack of discipline, poor money management, trade like gambling

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nobody helps you, you will do this yourself in a very easy way, first you know about market trends and after that when you trade then you have to check your account balance and you have many sizes. I suggest you start losing size starting at 0.01 cents and when you build your confidence you increase a lot and have to use a stop loss to protect your account and I can help myself learn Forex trading with too many defeats, they have and . They can use the strategy on a demo account. They must understand technical and fundamental analysis. Graphical view, we support and resistance levels. So we can analyze price support and resistance

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So it's a magic time strategy that can make you win all the time or most of the time without much strategy even when all the indicators agree to certain than also you need to think and see the price whether it's already a lot or it's several support or resistance zones and many things that just come. and actually I think that there is a lot of easing in the forex market and there are also many winners so you always have to think about being a winner and try to be optimistic to get the target you are aiming for in your market. life

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a risky business. If without experience, anyone can try to do it. He must have failed on the forex market. So at first we have to learn and get experience. To gain experience, the forex market has many opportunities. can practice demos and analysis to learn them and have lots of open sources on websites and brokers. and practice making perfect human beings. so before real trading beginners have to trade with a demo account to learn the emotional value involved in trading and also the use of leverage and how to use it, only those who will reduce their losses on the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 170 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)