+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 170 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: So many losers,who will help?

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that they can enable ourselves by knowing as before about foreign exchange. They can apply the system around the simulated account. Used together to have an understanding of special studies plus important studies. must survive more than enough on the earth with foreign currency plus trying to submit application capabilities, strategy plus practice. The criteria for producing a teacher are following it, but need perseverance and set while in control with trade and these people themselves can help women in the group from the "Losser" by itself is to get free from problems and also the results may be very easy to get this, i guess they don't really save the lack in however, understanding sensation has become a key component with this company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many olsers, I believe they can help themselves through underwtanding onec again or start trading forex currencies. They can use a t4chnique demonstration account with them. They must be aware of special evaluations and basic evaluations. In the graph, we can observe about assistacne and the number of opposition. Therefore we can evaluate costs through assistance and opposition. and Yes it is a universal truth that forex trading is so much from traders that might include new traders and also some old ones who suffer losses in forex trading and they can also get help just by doing work in account trading demos and even more work in analysis forex market ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sehat hi sab kuch h agar hamari sehat theek h tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien agar hamari sehat theek nahi h tu ham as mien kamaee nahi ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mie etna zyada kaam b nahi karna hota h k as mien hamari sehat b kharab ho jaye aur ham as mien mazeed munafa b na hasil kar saken as lyee ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h as lyee ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien acha ban kar as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien acha ban kar kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, you have to be smart to succeed in new things. You must choose books and videos to learn everything. You must choose the partner to be traded. You have to choose between points and exits. You have to be smart to succeed in this fast power field and the truth is that analyzing yourself is a great tool that makes you an expert in the end and will make you make money easily but it takes patients to have experience to analyze and it comes from hours of monitoring market

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-10)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only take simple things for my scalping, hits, and runs. Just take a small pip and close it, but we need to know the idea of access and exit correctly, patience and control will show people which means you should try to learn about this and guess the trend line or the station is equally good besides you employ several indicators. and a forex trader I mean a loser must practice more in his business because forex is a training business and here people are more successful who are more experienced so don't worry about your losses and I think you should do well in one day because from any lesson you may not get results instantly so you must have perseverance.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion they will help themselves by just finding out the second time related to global forex trading. They will utilize the program during balance simulation. They can find out related to practical exploration along with primary exploration. At one time a loser worker who is good at appreciating, they can improve along with dealing with spending time so that it will cause it during online forex trading currency exchange transactions. And yes you are right, I think more than 80% of people lose in forex trading and very few people who get money and at most 2-3% of people are good traders and professionals who can easily make good money.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think a lot of people lose when taking losses he will help ourselves. he read the new strategies of trade rules and other trade-related knowledge. I think they are not without a lake of knowledge but that feeling is very instrumenta; in this business. they must understand technical analysis and fundamental analysis. so we can analyze prices from support and resistance. and Where too many losers are accumulated ... their information might help each other. In fact, no one can teach you forex if you don't try and focus on yourself. So everything will be one and the same to have a mentor or not ... but because you have other people to share your dreams, desires and share their findings ... rather than yourself trying to find answers ... a novice group those who are trying to find can still be better than one. And every time they share their findings, all will be accredited.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think losing on Forex is not a bad idea. we have to be extra smart to be able to make fast money from this fluctuating market. The loss is only part of the trading game. The more we trade, the more experts we have after a few times and no one will help you that is you who will help yourself because then you need to get the right knowledge about the forex market so you can understand what is good for you and then what does the forex market want from you and give it to it at the right time if you really want to make money from the forex market anytime on the forex market.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To know the entry and exit points correctly, patience and discipline will show us so you need to learn about that and that and I think the equidistnat trendline or channel is good besides you use some indicators to be smart from forex itself the tray strategy should be easy to understand and easy to understand to be an advantage. and therefore, you have to learn more about it, and I think the trend line or funnel, makes it good for each other, you have a number of properties

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose I need guidance to make improvements and myself is a subject who will help myself, I have to learn more and practice more and solve my weaknesses to trade better in forex trading, when we feel very weak we must get strong by ourselves to help our progress. and They can use strategies in demo accounts that they must understand about technical analysis and fundamental analysis. In chat we can see support and resistance levels so that we can analyze price support and strategic magic resistance that makes you win all the time or most of the time without much thinking in stability even when all indorsotors are aggressing for that particular situation or not thinking and seeing .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 170 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)