+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 997 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 9962

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, beginners ko mistake say avoid karna chahye.Trading me beginners bohat mistake kartay hai.Our loss honay ki waja say trading chore detay hai.Agar beginners demo trading ziada karen tu real account me mistakes bohat kam ho gi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think errors such as preventing money operations while dealing and preventing avarice is extremely helpful for your forex merchants and so they must always never produce such a errors. Right at the end they'll be successful for this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tusra is an unknown quantity at this point tusra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am go along with an individual each and every completely new comer should wide open demonstration account to realize some experience around the market place see the predict and also apply it around the demonstration account more ever control your current money.

Senior Member WestBank is an unknown quantity at this point WestBank's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn from your mistakes and use it as a chance to improve yourself. This is always good to remind yourself and avoid a repeat of such mistake,concentrate on learning the basic knowledge and skills needed to trade forex you will give more advise.

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't stop or give up in one mistakes because we learn from that mistakes so don't feel about mistakes and loss only sy business to make money is the most frequent mistakes made by newbies as well This are very good because many of us trader have the total believe in the indicator that we use to trade the forex market instead of but we do not give up our hope from this business in this business we ca as The frustration is really very bad and it just make us loser

Member aliya is an unknown quantity at this point aliya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hum forex me waqi yeh sub mistakes kerte hain jiss ki waja sy hame forex me loss ho jata hai hame forex me yeh mistaks nahi kerni chaye phir hi hum forex me acha profit earn ker shakte hain forex aik good work business hai or hame acha hi profit deta hai

Banned shah.g is an unknown quantity at this point shah.g's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear ap ne jo thread post ki hai mai us bare mai yeh kahoun ga k beginners ko forex mai patience se kaam lena chahiye aur jaldbazi na karain

Senior Member fxzahid11 is an unknown quantity at this point fxzahid11's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Educate Yourself About Forex Trading
    . Come Up With a Forex Trading Plan
    3. Develop Firm Trading Discipline
    . Apply Appropriate Money Management Techniques

Member sushma is an unknown quantity at this point sushma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think mistakes just like avoiding dollars management While trading AND ALSO avoiding greed is valuable because of its forex traders AND ALSO they In the event that always try not in order to make these kinds of mistakes. with the end they will be profitable for this.

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally a newbie trader want to have the big profit in short time without some deeply consideration in his trading. I see that they are over in his/her trading, over confidence and although they are tired they open position again and again, and they think that they have been a professional trader after getting some profits in the early trading. But in my opinion, this experience mus be the way to reflect why profit. The habit above must be avoid because this is the bad habit for a trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 997 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 874 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)