+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 997 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 873 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 9962

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein aapo jitna ho sake apni mistakes ko kamm karna chahiye agar mistakes kamm nahi karte hain aap toh ismein aapko bhauat zyada loss hone ki tension rehti hai aur bhai iss field mein koi nahi chahta hai ki uski capital chali jaye bhai aur woh iss field mein peeche reh jaye sabse bhai iss field mein.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member raza hassan is an unknown quantity at this point raza hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear ma tu ye samjta ho k agar beginner mistakes ko avoid karye ga tu wo kabhi b successful trader nai ban sakhta hai kiun k agar ap ko kis mistake ki waja sy loss hota hai tu ap ko chaheya k phle us mistake ko dor karo phir trading karo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    O not give up due to one mistake and do not loose heart and By using stop loss and take profit methods you can save from big losses and get reasonable profits till i think mistakes is the part of life every body mistakes in life and those people get succeed who improve their mistakes and learn from their mistakes therefore i of course agree with you a trader should not give up in forex just because they have made one mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MONEYBOY is an unknown quantity at this point MONEYBOY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From whatever of you are locution that for a newbie trader, you should pay work you cerebrate, I so remember when I prototypical interchange, I right use a anesthesia for the dealings, and eventually a rattling big departure, and this I am acquisition to be flourishing in Forex.

Senior Member eaxy4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point eaxy4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir agar ap forex trading ko karne ki liye new ho to apko sabse pahele is market me acche se learning karna chaiye , kuk yaha par ak trader jitna study karenge unko is market se utna hi profit income hogi or wo apne trading me mistake ko avoid kar payenge ,

Junior Member yahya is an unknown quantity at this point yahya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that often happens is we can't control yourself and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all will be fine with a focus and it was very good once and all will be good.and as a trader it all must be run with the patient and all is not easy so we have to do with the process.

Senior Member rima53 is an unknown quantity at this point rima53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days ten out of twenty thread share the same but the real thing is they share heading not the solutions or detail of these issues. We cannot get benefit from just heading we need more datil to encounter these because these are closely related with behaviors and we can only eliminate these if we share our experiences.

Senior Member t20 is an unknown quantity at this point t20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a days ten out of twenty thread share the same but the real thing is they share only heading not the solutions or detail of these issues. We cannot get benifit from jsut heading we need more datil to encouter these becasue these are closely realated with behavious and we can only eliminate these if we share our experiances.

Senior Member kapal api is an unknown quantity at this point kapal api's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WestBank View Post
    learn from your mistakes and use it as a chance to improve yourself. This is always good to remind yourself and avoid a repeat of such mistake,concentrate on learning the basic knowledge and skills needed to trade forex you will give more advise.
    Very true for what you said , and another bad mistake of beginner trader always do is high expectation as unrealistically from their trading. From that we need for learn to understand that if our trading skill still low and the amount of account balance is small then our profits is also realistic with that. Don't force ourselves with greed where we want to our account to grow as rapidly

Member devansha is an unknown quantity at this point devansha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mistakes and losing are very common part of forex trading but so that trader can easily earn good profit from there trade this post give me a wealthy knowledge regarding the mistakes of forex trading one must read this post and try to control these mistakes regarding the forex trade i think so accordingly To take different advise for a successful trader in Forex market like and i always try to do not again the same mistakes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 997 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 873 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)