+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader kay pass experience and knowledge best ho ga phr Trader ko market kay support and resistance level ka mallom ho sky ga aor Trader ko chhy woh in tools ko smjy aor Forex Trading ko thek analysis kia kary aor Forex Trading ky levels ko smj kar Trade kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support aur resistance ke bare mein pata hona bahut hi jaruri hota hai, agar humko in level ke bare mein pata hai, to support aur resistance ko dekh kar achchi trading kar sakte hai, in level ko janne ke liye indicators aur trendline jaisi cheezo ka use kiya jaa sakta hai. support and resitennce levels are my favourite tools for understanding the market movement.it helps me a lot.i make use of them in conjuction with candels patterns.when any bearish pattern is formed under resistance line that is confirmation of reversing the market.and when bullish pattern is formed at support level that is confirmation of reversing the movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear ham ko apni trading behtr karny aur zyada earning k liay mehnat karni chaiya aur zyada learning karni chaiya ham jitni zyada learning krian gay utna he hmary knowledge may izafa ho ga aur utna he hmara experience barhy ga is k ilawa demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k demo account may practice karny say he aap real real trade may expert ho sakty han
    Forex market me support and resistance level bohat importance rakhte hen in b bagair trading analysis karna mushkal he jab marklet kisi b side me move karti he jo ek candle banti hy us ka top level resistance and bottom level support kahlata he bohat sare trader pivot point use karte he support and resistance level find karne k liye

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assistance, as the opposition is very important in Forex trading. If your investor effective evaluation after he or she is able to help to large revenues. Phase in the bottom of the garden a tendency is known as assistance and also the best level for the actual pattern is called resistance. I think support and resistance levels conjointly one variety of trading strategy as a result of its helps in swing order at this 2 levels and also explicate read of market direction . and typically this is often terribly simple to know

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm well dear i do not think so this one strategy more helpful for us , only if we have big capital then you can earn i am sure about my clue if you bet with me and tell me who is the winner every time with little invest because that is huge business for rich person it is not for poor people they also told in the terms and condition is risk and before taking risk must think and do not join it . This is one of a good strategy in currency trading. To draw on the learner drop hesitation at initial time. In fact, the current issue of the following is solved in practice. The starting point, this type of entry point is to get something specific for this when it was possible to calculate a target of my daily stop loss, and also obtained a result i am thinking of this type of .

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear ham ko apni trading behtr karny aur zyada earning k liay mehnat karni chaiya aur zyada learning karni chaiya ham jitni zyada learning krian gay utna he hmary knowledge may izafa ho ga aur utna he hmara experience barhy ga is k ilawa demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k demo account may practice karny say he aap real real trade may expert ho sakty han

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we grasp the most beneficial of resistance and support level we can have the ability to trades higher, we can have the ability to open our order into forex market, we could simply to build a decision how to actually purchase and exactly how to actually sell with the moment, and maybe even we could earn smart profit. I imagine keep and opposition both are really principal of foul psychotherapy and i guess this is the foremost loco mote of learning nigh the specialized analysis, we can tie a resistance using top two to Terence stop and can haulage livelihood using two to trio nethermost mark of the terms activity.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the event we realize the very best associated with resistance as well as support amount many of us can learn how to trades superior, many of us can learn how to wide open your buy in to forex, we could easily to determine how you can acquire as well as how you can sell currently, and maybe we could generate excellent profit. support level can support the trading graphic when it is going down, and resistance levels can hold the trading graphic for a while before it is going up, maybe it can going down and cannot pass the resistance levels. but all of it depends on the currency power, i guess. thanks...

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This publication is not really useful in the face, but almost all of the time used and the amount of resistance will be good. Support and resistance, I was actually at the technical level. My husband and I began the process of selling and support and I have 80% resistance to the constructive response. People use a wide variety of premiums are granted in addition to the amount of resistance, including the kingpin factors Fibonacci trend collection programs, and so on. However, almost all the exact spot in addition to the amount of resistance they are types that can be viewed with the naked eye, in which 2 or more vertices or perhaps lows usually, or maybe on the site, next to the value of the reverse, which particularly clean in addition to the ideal support, in addition to the amount of resistance.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The particular levels of this can handle as well as the level of resistance will be the primary issue of which I want to discover when i get on the trading incurable fx accounts. They may be so essential that a whole buy and sell operations is done through them. If we all know the most effective of resistance and support level we are going to savvy to trades higher , we are going to savvy to open our order into forex market , we are able to simply to make your mind up a way to get and the way to sell at the instant , and perhaps we are able to earn smart profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)