+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Support & Resistance Levels.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is just about a very good approach in fx trading. beginner slips in uncertainty to be able to sketch like this in the first time period. but after practice usually the problem is defeat. Very much using this type only by sketching this type we can easily analyze every day we focus on the type of access point, leave the position, stop burning and take additional income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-11-19)

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is one of the good strategies in forex trading. Fall beginners in frequency for the first time drawing. But can practice after overcoming the problem. The variety used by drawing this allows us to easily calculate the targets of our daily lives, such as entry points, exit points, stop losses and take profits as well. and I think that is one of the good strategies in forex trading. Beginners fell in doubt to draw this the first time. but after practice the problem can be overcome. it has various uses such as by drawing this we can easily calculate our daily targets such as entry points, exit points, stop loss and take profit too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to al bahri For This Useful Post:

happy forex (2019-11-17)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good job. your post is valuable but it will be good for all if you provide an image of support and resistance levels. now I use support and resistance level techniques. in my demo trading, I get eighty percent positive results from an analysis of support and resistance. and you are a sect, but in my opinion this is an improvement to use useful technical groupings along with reinforcement and resistance because with links and resistances we can say the substance of uploading and provide information that can make us happy trading. But printing many bidders do not do this like using exclusive techniques and disagree and oppose.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

happy forex (2019-11-17)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it will be good for all if you provide a picture of support and resistance levels. now I use support and resistance level techniques. in my demo trading, I get positive results eighty percent of the analysis of support and resistance and brokers will enter the trade all about time with smaller and shorter positions that will interfere with the broker. It even kicks out the opposite trader and in some cases will approach their account, slow down the complete approach and block the way to access deeper procedures.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Sell Signal is received when the Support Level is broken. One must ensure that the Resistance Level is clear and definitely broken, which means that the Candlestick Closing Level is below the Support Level and that the Candlestick is red (ie descending). Where two or more peaks or bottoms are located, or where prices are stopping and turning around, that is natural and best support and resistance. and an individual post will be valuable but it will probably be perfect for all if you need photos with help and also resistance levels. now i use actual help techniques and also resistance levels. About tryouts I buy and sell when I have an optimistic result of 50 percent of aid and also a resistance check level.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sardi View Post
    People's posts can be valuable but it will benefit many people if you provide images of support along with resistance levels. I currently use this support tool along with the resistance level. In the demonstration I bought and sold my partners and I got 70% good consequences from support along with the level of resistance analysis. and Support & resistance is very important in foreign exchange trading. If a trader manages to analyze it, they can make a big profit. The lower point of the trend is called support & the top level of the trend is called resistance.
    हां, ट्रेडिंग में समर्थन और प्रतिरोध स्तर बहुत महत्वपूर्ण हैं क्योंकि इन स्तरों के स्पष्ट रूप से टूट जाने के बाद हम सिग्नल को बहुत स्पष्ट खरीद या बेच सकते हैं। यह ध्यान रखना महत्वपूर्ण है कि हमें ट्रेडों को जीतने के लिए समर्थन या प्रतिरोध के प्रकोप के बारे में बहुत स्पष्ट होना चाहिए और समर्थन और प्रतिरोध का स्तर साप्ताहिक या दैनिक या 4 घंटे जैसे उच्च समय सीमा पर वापस ले लिया जाता है क्योंकि यह आमतौर पर तब होगा जब बाजार उन्हें मिल जाता है।

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, support and resistance levels are very important in trading because we can get very clear buy or sell signals once these levels are clearly broken. what is important to note is that we need to be very clear about the outbreak of support or resistance to win trades and support and resistance levels are better withdrawn at a higher time frame like weekly or daily or 4 hours because that will usually last when the market gets to them. also, trend lines can be used as support and resistance levels.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    People's posts can be valuable but it will benefit many people if you provide images of support along with resistance levels. I currently use this support tool along with the resistance level. In the demonstration I bought and sold my partners and I got 70% good consequences from support along with the level of resistance analysis. and Support & resistance is very important in foreign exchange trading. If a trader manages to analyze it, they can make a big profit. The lower point of the trend is called support & the top level of the trend is called resistance.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a very good brother ... Support and resistance can be a type of investment strategy, as he says, this explains the two buying ranges, also checks the market channel ... And in general, easy to understand. More accurate presence and number of versions, can see in different places or maybe your skin legs open their eyes in general, or maybe if sales are stopped and vice versa, which can be healthy and ideal for use. and number of outlets.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Support and Resistance are the main foundation and Forex. But most traders cannot analyze this routine due to lack of experience. The market also wants many traders' profits to depend on market support and resistance at all times up and down for all the time up and dawn to rely on support and resistance. Most im trades also depend on support and resistance from time to time depending on the news

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)