+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 356 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Member sunidhi is on a distinguished road sunidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main yei bat manti hun kay yei business depend he experience per karta hai jo kay say sahi hai kiyun kay is kay liye hamein kafi experience ki zarurat hoti hai is liye mian expeirence ko prefer karti hun jo kay shai hai is liye kay yei kafi acha hota hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prity02726 is an unknown quantity at this point prity02726's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good today is first day of my trading and i amount adjacent most $4 in today this is be chance because of lack of experiences some the Forex trading now i stoppage my trading and use several guidance from an captain merchant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member horichad is an unknown quantity at this point horichad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experience in trading Forex comes through regular apply, both in the realistic account, or empiric. Essential to see from the mistakes that can lie in it. Now the exceeded way as Ray is the use to merchandise naturalized commerce without gap. Now Forex is e'er the new cost of conditions trading . be hep whenever the books and hold with the experts instrument make experience trading Forex.

Senior Member Emad M is an unknown quantity at this point Emad M's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being kept on studying for a year and a half is something to be really appreciated , as most of us start with studying very hard bit once got into the real world of the real trading
    we all focus just on trading and practicing giving not sufficient importance and attention to studying as previous !

Senior Member hazara5629 is an unknown quantity at this point hazara5629's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good today is first day of my trading and i red left nigh $4 in today this is encounter because of deficiency of experiences most the Forex trading now i stopover my trading and train few guidance from an know merchant.

Senior Member AGL is an unknown quantity at this point AGL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han forex main ye boht he important kam hai so frex main ager app es main exprince hasil kr lo tu ap es main boht ache result mil skte hai so forex main en point ko app ne dekhna hoga tu ap es main apne marzi k desire result nikal skte ho

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well bro, personally I think we need more experience in forex trading. We should keep on learning about the strategy of forex trading. We can use the new strategy in demo account first, so we can test the strategy. If the strategy is really works, we can use in real account

Senior Member khusru is an unknown quantity at this point khusru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The experience in trading Forex comes through daily practice, both in the actual story, or empiric. Grave to inform from the mistakes that can lie in it. Now the top way as Ray is the practice to transaction extrinsic workplace without break. Now Forex is ever the new position of conditions trading. Be educated whenever the books and hold with the experts gift earn participate trading Forex.

Senior Member tedjboyka is an unknown quantity at this point tedjboyka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is very good today is first day of my trading and i loss near about $4 in today this is happen because of lack of experiances about the forex trading now i stop my trading and take some guidence from an master trader

Senior Member china1 is an unknown quantity at this point china1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ik boht hi bet business hai jis say aap best trading kar Kay best profit hasil kar skty hai yah ik boht hi bst way hai jis say aap best life bna skty gai yah ik bohat hi best hai jis say aap best hi skty hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 356 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)