+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 356 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experiences is very matter in forex. without experiences, we can't make good quality of trading, and we will get margin call for many times. Trade on real trading to gain experiences first, not to get so much money. It is the good way to gain as much as experiences in this trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro, in trading forex, i strongly do consider that the better the experience you earn in trading will have an impact that is good for you. Due to good experience, the more we understand how to act when in the market, if there is something unexpected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalaljan View Post
    experience is one of the important thing in forex aur agr aap k pas yaha per koi b experience nahi tou is ka matlb ye hai k aap is market main fail hai aur aap yaha sy profit nahi hasil kar skaty.
    I agree with you, that experience is one of the important thing in forex. because that determines how well knowledge and our skills in the trade in the experience. of course the more experience means better knowledge and skills in the trade. knowledge and skills to be a way to be able to trade well and achieve success.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact, for me I actually think in forex, learn and experience both are important for real trading. Everyday brings unknown new experience for us. We can take our knowledge from each experience. the knowledge about forex trading is very vast. we can not understand it in one or two years. at all time it give new experience.

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually I also do believe that we are here as the trader can not stop to learn and practice at this business and honestly i never to read the book, ebook or videos to develop my trading and i prefer to read from the forum then with it i can take the actual and the latest information and with it i do not need to update again and very different with read the book.

Junior Member Julien Ghali is an unknown quantity at this point Julien Ghali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience Matters in Forex?
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experi

Member abdullah56 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is so risky and we must trade with just small pieces to protect our capital. so the best way to improve your trading and gain a good experience in this market is to trade more and more in a demo account or even in a real account

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , experience matter in Forex because you know that in every business you need experience to run this successfully. Without any experience u will not b able to get any success in every field of life.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee han experience jitna zyada hoga hum utna he zyada work ko samjhnay ki himmat aur jazba rakhty hain.jb tk humara kisi b kam me dil nahi lagta hai aur humara jazba nahi jagta hai kam karnay ka tab tak mera nahi khyal k hum kuch khas experience hasil kar paty hain pher hum sirf wakt he zaya karty hain.

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes experience are very important in the Forex market i don't have experience then i open demo account i daily profit is $500 and i learned in the 2 month of the period and i want trade in real account and i am very excited because i have experience in the forex market i have more profit i want more experience to make good money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 356 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)