+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Do you think that Forex is boring?

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Forex is not a boring job or me but it is very interesting and enjoyable for me as am getting much advantage from it and it is helping me in improving my knowledge so i like it and working in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghosthunter is an unknown quantity at this point ghosthunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people thinks that forex is a boring work.But I think forex is not a boring work.It is a very interesting work.Here a trader can work with freedom and can controll their business like boss and then They can earn good profit from here.So I think forex is not a boring work.It is the most popular and profitable online trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned perljoan is an unknown quantity at this point perljoan's Avatar
    Thanks
    how can? we can earn money from forex bro. we all know that sometimes we're bored with our jobs, but not with forex :P

Member tahmid.mother is an unknown quantity at this point tahmid.mother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, forex is an international business and it is the most popular business in the world. i feel very interest by doing this business. i never feel boring by doing this forex trading. by doing this business i can earn a lot of money for this reason it is not boring to me.

Senior Member sumaya is an unknown quantity at this point sumaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course not, dude. Forex is more fun, because you can easily get the money. Although my dizziness can be, if you have a loss. But, basically, Forex is the path to success, although I do not know when.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    no yr am not thing thats forex is boring its a good way thats you get most of information about forex trading and etc its not boring through my pooint of iew becuse you learn most of things from forex trading and am so much excited to learn new things day by day its not boring

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you think that Forex is boring?

Hello guys Do you think that Forex is boring.while i don,t think so that its boring because it give us a very easy way to earn.Whats your openion on this statement.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Subscribe to this Thread (3)