+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Do you think that Forex is boring?

Senior Member kalim157 is on a distinguished road kalim157's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is boring only for new user whenever his interest is not made and complete knowledge about trading. it will boring for him after complete grepping its will interested.then he will enjoy at this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nzrm149 is an unknown quantity at this point nzrm149's Avatar
    Thanks
    while thinking about the idea of sitting for hours infront of your pc or laptop for trading , it sometimes seems to be bit boring .. but on the other hand when forex trading brings profit for you it nomore seems to be boring at all... so CHEERS with forex trading!!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luckybegum001 is on a distinguished road luckybegum001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think some time long trading in-front of trading terminal makes feel boring tom traders , some time long time loses or long time market price stay in two point also makes boring it to the traders.but traders when they get profit they enjoy it .

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi forex boaring nahi hai bal k es mein interesting hai es mein ager app ko forex mein kuch bhi hasil nahi hota app ka time zaya jata hai to app es ko bore keh sakty hain lekin forex mein aisa nahi hai es mein to bohat kuch hasil hota hai aur forex mein boaring bilkul nahi hai.

Senior Member Papoila is an unknown quantity at this point Papoila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get to look at your open position and waiting 3 or 4 days to reach the stipulated take profit for you for sure that it gets boring forex. But if you have a good experience in Forex years and has reached the consistency, forex no longer boring. As an example when your position is the right place to go and is sure gains are witnessing this moment, the forex will be anything but not boring.

Senior Member ab umair is on a distinguished road ab umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    no no Forex is not boring for me it is very interesting easy and simple for me.other business is tough and dry and boring but Forex is very simple and enjoyable business for me.i am relax with Forex trading business.i always with Forex trading business because it is very interesting and profitable.

Senior Member mywayforex is an unknown quantity at this point mywayforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO, forex bikul bi boring nahi hai balke ye bohat interesting hai kaun ke forex ki mein har time kuch na kuch new ho raha hota hai es liye mein jab bi trading karta hoon to forex ko bohat zaida enjoy karta hoon.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes i feel it. many situations that make me feel boring
    1. the market is quite
    2, i make some losing with continue
    3. feel hard to make only for few pips,
    4. problem with internet connection
    and etc

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i don't really agree that forex is boring all i can say is that the more we start making the profit out of the market the more we know the important of forex trading based on my opinion so take much of your time to study and be at the safe side

Senior Member AHII10 is an unknown quantity at this point AHII10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , I do not think so that Forex is a boring business because if we understand Forex trading and learn about this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of us who understand it.I am interested in Forex trading and I am satisfied with my trading so it is not boring for me.In short Forex is very interesting business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)