+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 1169 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Member zeeshah is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u r right but i use a business game.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is bussiness true, but no doubt if some people see it like some game that they have to win. I think it's no matter as long as they have enjoy it, comfortable and make profit on it. Actually we have to find our passion on each job we have been doing. Work with passion make the result better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member namefx is an unknown quantity at this point namefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to learn about that and i amsure we will know why price will going up and why price will going down to love you Thus they ruin themselves.So don't treat this as gambling rather treat this as business you can be profitable.

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi baat hai forex koi bhi game nhi hai isme kaam yadi hum man laga ke karenge to hum acha earn kar lenge yadi aisa nhi karenge to hum problam hogi wise mai to baut hi acha manta hun forex ko ye dunia ka best bussiness hai .

Senior Member moimwoa is an unknown quantity at this point moimwoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is a business sector that it can never be in the games. The placed as was so much better then the Forex markets as a business. So I can say that the forex business sectors, it never actually plays really !!!!

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree that forex is not the the game of gambling and its a pure business where you have to do the analysis and predict the trend of the market which is very important to get profit

Senior Member Muhammad Amjad is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Amjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is not game it is a real trade. Forex is a trade which can able to gives us a lot of money. If we work hard and invest money in forex, we must able to earn. I love to work in forex.

Senior Member raohani007 is an unknown quantity at this point raohani007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that Forex is a very profit able business in the world. I thought that it is a great online business. There we earn money in a very short time and changed over life style.

Junior Member ratulm is an unknown quantity at this point ratulm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,forex is a online based trading business and it is not game.i am a trader.i work for forex and it gives me profit.i need to be serious in every part of forex.it is a big job i have.here we invest small and get profit big.so it is not a game.

Member peer143 is an unknown quantity at this point peer143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi es bat sy mutfic hoon q k forex trading aik esa online besniess hy jo pory world main ho raha hy or log es py kam kar k pessa kma rahy hain ye koi game nahi ye aik acha kam hy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1069 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1079 1119 1169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)