+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1179 1219 1269 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,690 of 14281

Thread: Forex is not game, It is business.

Senior Member inay is an unknown quantity at this point inay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, forex it not a game at all but it is a real business for me. Forex is a good place to build our carrier and our business and many people already know about this business and become traders also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashimraza is an unknown quantity at this point hashimraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you are the master or expert then you mantioned it like a game because it give us profit or loss if we do not do our work with struggle and hardwoking we get loss if we do our job with honesty and truthfulness then we can always get profit from the forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pinkidoton is on a distinguished road pinkidoton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i know forex z a business n 4 me business z game which makes me happy while playing dt also with forex

Banned nobinnew is an unknown quantity at this point nobinnew's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that forex is not a game it is a profitable online business. From here people can earn very easily if work with patient. If you playing with this business, you will get burn, forex trading have to do with seriously,forex is connected with money and money is directly connected with our lifestyle.in trading we invest money In a game we do not invest any type of money.

Senior Member honey1973 is an unknown quantity at this point honey1973's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Dear Members and traders that forex is not a game, this is a business there every one can do job online and get money, but one thing is very important that who person want to start business of forex first learn and get some experience of forex trading i suggest then start trading, otherwise many big business facing losses due to non experiences, so be careful and follow my advice.

Senior Member mozam is an unknown quantity at this point mozam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think kay forex is bussiness or no game,
    forex ik international market hay , ya game nahi hay
    forex treade main hum apni income main azzafa kertayian hain,,

Junior Member masarafhosan is an unknown quantity at this point masarafhosan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i ighree with you forex trading bohat zabardast ha ye apko asani se earn krny ka moka deta ha ye koi game nahi ha or es se log kam investment kr k acha earn krty hain jo har trader ki khawhesh hoti ha

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is not a game.it is a good and profitable business.If you have good knowledge and good experience in Forex then you can make money from Forex. In my opinion forex is a good business.

Member galaxy50 is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never felt that forex is game, it is business field where one can make money by spending time and patient. It is a good place for making money, and i don't have wait for a long it is really first. Thanks to forex trading.

Senior Member abdullah78600 is an unknown quantity at this point abdullah78600's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some peoples take it like game and some peoples take it like business and i think this is the great business you can earn a lot of money from forex and in game you can only enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1429 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1179 1219 1269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (67)