+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 413 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any losses are an indication of our weakness in this market.
    So after losing our money, we must understand that we must improve ourselves by studying market analysis that is basically and technically correct. Therefore loss is also a lesson for us.
    By losing we can also know that what is our mistake. I think this thinking is a great way to relax after losing all our money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

gennep (2017-08-31)

Member SumbulaPari is on a distinguished road SumbulaPari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business ka maza is me hai ke ap ko loss ho jaye to ap ko tension na ho zara bhi is liye ap forex me kam sirf us sorat me karen agar ap loss ko bardasht kar sakte hain to otherwise forex trading business se door rahen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not make it a bad goal, take it, this is your higher coaching you ordered beside the high price at the expense of, realizing this, and you will recognize your own original dilemma after completing it too comprehensively, Almost everything will happen with the eye trade Foreign money and so be careful, certain sentiments are more easily activated in some situations and will jeopardize your individual forex trading.

Member redflower0111 is on a distinguished road redflower0111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business in which we can earn huge money in less time also we can loss our all money in short time. Just we need proper knowledge and learning for success. Try to get more and more knowledge about the Forex business. I am newbie and still i learn all things about Forex after that i will do trade in Forex business.

Banned ciganjur is on a distinguished road ciganjur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Loss is a very critical condition so I always try to follow risk management
    rules and money to minimize losses. But because of the inevitable losses,
    if I face a loss then I immediately stop trading and try to analyze the reasons for my loss. I try to be patient and take my mind off some other activities ....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ciganjur For This Useful Post:

coramel (2017-10-18), kontut (2017-08-31), meluk (2017-08-28)

Banned wagdy is on a distinguished road wagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I lose even a small part of the money I can never be relaxed until I make up for this loss again
    This is normal

Member Arvi123 is on a distinguished road Arvi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose my money I usually do to be calm by watching comedy movies,nd try to relax by passing times with my frnds.uske bad wapas apni strategy ko analyze krta hu ki kaha p mistakes Hui aur kaha p ab improve krna h.khud ko hope deta hi ki ye sb temporary h,profit aur loss to chalta rehta h lyf me

Junior Member Irina is on a distinguished road Irina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader has a way each to overcome emotions when getting the loss, and the important thing is the control of emotions that will determine we still think logically or not

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know here a lot of forex traders who have lost a lot of money but still doing forex trading
    they want to make money so I think before starting trading set your mind

and forget your losses before and start a new trading that you never hurt again.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view forex trading is a risky business and we should b very cautious while trading
    and we have to control our greed and emotions during trading.if at some stage we face big losses then we should not b angry or frustrated.
    In this case we must learn from our mistakes and continue our efforts.
    We should always expect the best.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nafas (2017-08-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 413 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)