+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 413 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: If you Lose your Money, what you can do to make yourself relaxed?

Member hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas is a glorious beacon of light hmyounas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i loose my money to me patience rakhu ga or kisi or activity me khud ko busy rakhne ki koshish karu ga zahir c baat he nakaami k baad kaamyabi he kisi bhi manzil par ap direct nai pohanch sakte hamesha kuch paane k liye kuch khona pdta he to me sabar karu ga or hard work karu ga taa k apni mistakes ko sudhaar saku , business me to nafa nuqsan hota rehta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hmyounas For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-24), punjabpolice (2017-09-25)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Somehow, losing is part of forex trading. Losing however,
    may be minimal and bearable or too much as unbearable as possible. But no matter what happens we must always entertain ourselves and believe that we will restore our defeat. That's why it's good not to be too confident in forex. And also when we see a trade against us, we should close it before it becomes too much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have a good plan, you will enjoy your trading.
    Forex trading advisors should work your way up to a floating foliage trading system.
    Moving allows you to trade big and explore recipients of opposite pairs or commodities.
    Slow but definitely winning,
    but do not be anxious to add your controls into many cases as well.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel angry and frustrated after a huge loss of $ 16299. Then I thought not to trade anymore but suddenly
    I felt there was no place for emotion in the trading business.
    Then I start trading again with a new account
    and will refund my money with a small step of the trade. Now I feel healthy and aim to make my account as a prior state.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I think you should make a strategy to make take profit and stop loss restrictions because it is very important because you know that you generate 18 $ and than some of the losses you get, I think if you have stop loss and take advantage of the limit of us do not become sad and always you are in relaxed form because you have thoughts of the advantages and disadvantages that you keep it but now only make hope that you will soon restore it and make your mind relax

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

lumeho (2017-09-01)

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a trading system that continues to grow and disappear. So poverty to prepare yourself when
    you amount of money then what your guy oeuvre. I am cerebrate when a reduction becomes then try to believe what his job is and then try to take
    this lost money with the right moves. If you can interpret what understanding loses money then you decompress
    for sometime because you are not facing the same error.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meikarta For This Useful Post:

adafx (2017-08-31), silsilah (2017-08-31)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap apna money lose kr ge he to aapko usko recover krne ke lie asha plans and ashe traders ki advice leni baut jaruri he uske sath ap is business me age barh sakte ho je bat ekdum sahi he bhai me je menta hun
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have managed to loose do much but there were days when I make more than I ever imagine of and that has always encourage me to be in this trading with more passion and dedication and I will wait for the days when I can hold myself from ovetrading and learn to preserve my profits and be a successful trader.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,038 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar hum nay money ko trading main loss ker dia hay aur es k bad bhi hum relax hi rahain gay kun hum emotion ko control kerna sekha hay aur hamain pta hay k hum nay apnay mind ko kahan aur kesy use krna hay dear chahay kuch bhi ho jaiy hum relax hi rahain gay.............

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    everything can happen on forex trading and so be careful, the emotion is easier triggered by some situation and will harm your trading forex,because we learn from mistake and then we can make good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 413 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)