+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 673 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member nala is an unknown quantity at this point nala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, I clearly do think in forex trading business I never thought to give up this forex trading and I believe that this is a good trading business in the world and if we can learn and do practice more and more then we can make good money here in this forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kixy is an unknown quantity at this point kixy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear actually to me I obviously think that i have lost so much money and get margin call for many times also. After getting margin call, many times i though about giving up and want to leave this business forever. But when when i remember how i joined in this business, and remember about my dream and why i joined in forex, it makes me never give up until now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I obviously believe that it is never ever in my life. Because trading is my only source of income and i will make plenty of money trading in the forex market and also in the stock market. I love to make money trading as it is the only thing that i m good at. Well it is not easy to make money with trading but also not that hard to make money trading if you obey the rules and follow a good strategy and a money management plan.

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, but i never give up until now. I think if i give up, i will get nothing. I have spend many years and much money in this business, so if i give up, then i will get nothing. I think i have close to success, so i can't give up now, i must continue my trading and become a successful forex trader

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azami View Post
    no I do not give up for forex trading. I've been trading forex and take some time to learn forex. if I give up then I would not get anything from forex. and I will be a loser for life. for it is how I would try to stay in the forex business.
    that's good, it means you have a strong mentality in the forex business. and it memabg needed in forex business. never give up, because you must always fight and work hard, though perhaps you will encounter difficulties and even failures, but you have to learn from every experience is to be successful.

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well. Forex is actually a great system to earn and Learn. This Is actually one of the simplest method to earn. I might by no means actually think of Giving up upabout Forex. Forex is the greatest on my opinion. There is actually no some other business much better after that Forex. Forex tend to make a persons Life. This gives employment to the actual un-employed because well. Its the Very greatest and i Like this.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    no I do not give up for forex trading. I've been trading forex and take some time to learn forex. if I give up then I would not get anything from forex. and I will be a loser for life. for it is how I would try to stay in the forex business.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    make planning and then trade with good discipline and patience...
    planning is like the blue print and guide when the trader in the market then they will know what should they do in there..and also there are some options if the planning is not work
    do the best we can

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know that forex is indeed a very difficult business, and to achieve success for sure we will go through a lot of failure. failure that often make trader thought to give up, because I also experienced it. and I really give up and cease to trade, but after some time I returned to learn about forex and start trading again.

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have by no means believed to give up Forex trading on my whole life however I have believed which I will take Forex because my career on the actual future. As a result of I am nevertheless earning often through Forex and I perception which I will earn often on the actual future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 673 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)