+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 673 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 6729

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Senior Member sodaso263 is an unknown quantity at this point sodaso263's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

We can trade here as a part time and full time trader. Forex is a biggest online marketing place all over the world. We should learn more and demo more to become skillfulness and best trader in Forex trade. Forex is a biggest opportunity to career build up and stay here for long time. Many people like and love Forex trade very much. Forex is a business not like job. There is no big business as like as Forex trade all over the whole world. Thank you very much.

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goodfx91 is an unknown quantity at this point goodfx91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

yes i though that Forex is full of scam and there is not existence of Forex but later i realize that was my mistake ..yes i made some good amount of loss several months before and decisions to giving up Forex completely but it never been possible for me

"

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

"

yes i though that Forex is full of scam and there is not existence of Forex but later i realize that was my mistake ..yes i made some good amount of loss several months before and decisions to giving up Forex completely but it never been possible for me

"

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member foxnoor311 is an unknown quantity at this point foxnoor311's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I've suffered a loss when I thought I could do the job trade. Then one of my friends told me not to stop try again. I waited and and try to understand the style of trading and I found my probles, now I can say I can solve my problem trading and it's really interesting work for me. I am happy with this business

"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

We can trade here as a part time and full time trader. Forex is a biggest online marketing place all over the world. We should learn more and demo more to become skillfulness and best trader in Forex trade. Forex is a biggest opportunity to career build up and stay here for long time. Many people like and love Forex trade very much. Forex is a business not like job. There is no big business as like as Forex trade all over the whole world. Thank you very much.

"

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

"

Senior Member foxnoor311 is an unknown quantity at this point foxnoor311's Avatar
    Thanks
    "

I've suffered a loss when I thought I could do the job trade. Then one of my friends told me not to stop try again. I waited and and try to understand the style of trading and I found my probles, now I can say I can solve my problem trading and it's really interesting work for me. I am happy with this business

"

Senior Member sulman6737 is an unknown quantity at this point sulman6737's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes brother you are right It is easy for an inexperienced forex trader to give up after making a few consecutive losses and nothing goes right for them. I had this experience once before I stopped trading for a while and planned on a new strategy.................

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

"

Banned maryam2562 is an unknown quantity at this point maryam2562's Avatar
    Thanks
    This idea of part-time or the fulltime hardly creates any distinction to me. My preferred time is enough time when the investments in the marketplace is at its optimum objectives and I am available.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "

"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 673 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)