+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 673 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me to lose money on the forex is a risk that we have experienced and the beginning of the failure is a success, so kehialangan money it makes me more spirit to continue to try menadapatkan money on forex, so do not be discouraged or give up when we lose money on forex , and continue to learn and was trying to make a profit on forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also never thought like that before, I almost left for good forex. at that time I have always suffered losses in the forex, and I decided to quit, then I came back because he saw a friend can live only from forex course, and I would imitate him, and now I like him. and I am very conscious that time, it always makes my loss is due to a wrong way. I am very sorry for it. and Yes when i person loose his money he think about to give up the business in which he suffer the loss. I think also about it. But hope of profit was also with me so i am using it today.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have never felt or thought like that because I know the practical examples of successful men in the forex Markets and I have seen that how forex have changed the lifes of many peoples..but there is a business that does not suit to all..so when i will feel that forex does not suit me then i will leave at that time in futures ! I think it would be a big task in a foreign currency. You know, if it's so hard from time to time an individual doing business in foreign currency. No particular occupation. You will find that so many dangerous situations happened in a foreign currency. Insecure elements sure to amaze the market. In this case, it would be much better to wait for the other person as an input.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in starting periods i thought so many times to give up on forex because i got bored of loosing trades everyday and then my one best friend suggest me that use the demo account and make your trading experience and your own analysis and strategies and once you made up to 200 dollars with only 50 dollars without any loss trade then you will be ready for the trading in forex real account..

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Though some time i felt it quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend well.,I think I am here just can encourage you to stick to forex and never give up.I think you will succeed in the end. and Some time it's become difficult for us to trade in the forex market due to its unsusual movements that can bring profits for us. all the missing money could go back, if we are willing to learn and learn again. everything is possible in the forex.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never offer up till success within the Forex business. Just how a lot of is cash i lost within the Forex, i don't remember anymore. However most importantly, all the missing cash may go back, if we wish willing out to learn and discover once more. Everything is a possibility within the Forex. Concerning everyone, I'm sure My business is right here just may really encourage someone to stick to currency trading rather than stop trying. I'm sure you may have great results in the long run. You even now have to improve your investing ability right here. ant you are able to accomplish your fantasy correct.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    give up on trading forex, I will not think about it and will not do it. I need to survive in forex trading even though I too have experienced losses. motivation should be always growing trade daalam myself, I become a successful trader. and In my trading life lots of time i face this issue. And maximum time i took this decision without think second time and after few time i control my emotion, back in trade. It's happen only for losing money. My personal experience i learn one thing never give up what ever happen.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I decided to make a few cuts and revenue, but if I do I'm sure you must be patient and try to find an alternative, certainly in a significant trader must stop smoking, you have to work hard to find options, and look around again, all kinds of other times, I'm sure it will go. No i do not have thought that i will evr quit this job in the life as this fiels is giving me a good amount of profit and that is enough for me to fulfill all the demands of the life and i am vary much happy that i have adopted a good job.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i didn't think about forex trading , yes it is true that i have get big loss on trade several time i have lose my whole account also, i become very sad and lose my hope for success in forex trade . but in sudden when i remember my my big profit from trade and when i calculate my total profit and loss from forex trade than i found that i am in profit from trade , so i get my confident and hope back and start trading again.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sametimes in the past when i have just stared trading i feel like quite difficult to trade as i could not understand the market and trend as well so i concentrate on learning new concepts and trading strategies.
    and No, I didn't think so but I have thought that I never invest high leverage because it may occur huge loss in the forex market.so I have to decide that I will make my concentration on learning new concepts and trading strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 673 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)