+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 673 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever thought about giving up trading in forex?

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usiness Forex is a difficult and complicated. Although we have gained a trading formula which we think is good in certain situations, sometimes in another state, that formula does not work well. That's why, achieving consistent profit becomes very difficult. This is what often makes us despair, including myself. Often I think to give up when faced with this reality

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i though that forex is full of scam and there's not existence of forex other then later i realize that is what my mistake.. yes i made a few sensible quantity of loss many months before and selections to firmly giving up forex fully other then it never been doable for myself Nevertheless a little while when i believed the item quite difficult to help deal as i could hardly fully grasp this market in addition to tendency very well, in addition to in such circumstances when i grommet available anticipating the possibility and once factors evolved into far more improved when i all over again go on dealing.Good luck trading....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no im very much satisfied with forex. this is a begginers level of my trading and if i loose sometimes i never think for giving up. though i have a fear in my mind always but still i belive in luck and my clear intensions and it most often ends up with a good amount which i expect. i wish u be successful in trading with forex. and Here it could be saying that risk management is one of the most key concepts to surviving as a Forex trader. You can somebody the best trading grouping in the experience and noneffervescent miscarry without puritanical attempt direction. Try direction is a combination of quaternary ideas to interact your trading essay. It is an simple thought to influence for traders, but statesman trying to actually relate. It seems all too unchaste for those that bonk through it with a demo account.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not give up until forex trading success. Forex how much money I lost, I do not remember. But if you want to know and we know, most importantly, all the missing money, can not go back everything is Forex. No it is complex for me to keep and I stay until the success in the Forex dealing operating working organization. How much money I dropping in Forex dealing operating working, I can not keep in concepts. But more important still dropping all the money could go coming back, if we are willing to comprehend and relearn. Anything is possible in the Forex dealing operating working.i'll need only be personal for an outstanding big advantages. Thank all.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading FOREX is like guerrilla warfare. Before entering the market, first determine how many points Target Profit (TP) you want to get. You do not need to wait until the TP is reached, if the current market condition is improving and that you plug the OP is experiencing a profit, then you can decide to immediately close the OP, take profits and exit the market. and Many traders that in the early stage of their forex trading career when they can't get profit in their trades and loss again and again. Then their was to disappointed about forex. And think that forex is not for me, they feel have to give up from forex trade.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Due to the worst trading i have lost my account. when i forfeit i change not to vow in Forex again. but i did not kibosh learning some Forex. because it is very fascinating for me. then i could be able to realize my faults and craved to begin trading again. i do not judge that i can gift up Forex any day. and story when a trader every day or every week thinking "why not ... just this one time I was breaking ...". This is often exacerbated by the experience of "win" when you violate the rules of your trading system. So you think that you are brilliant enough to violate a rule of the trading system that has been painstakingly to create.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure you could have accomplished a great employment throughout forex trading. The truth is, sometimes it's going to be and so challenging for people like us in order to industry throughout forex trading. There is not a definite craze. There are countless dangerous situations happened in order to forex trading. Plenty of uncertain elements will probably shock the market. On this circumstances, it's going to be much better for people like us to hold back with the entry moment.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till now i see no reason to think of giving up forex trading, well though i get little loses time to time but that is part and pacel of forex trading business and does not scare me any more, and yeh i get profits that make me keep trading. and I never minded like that because I'm sure I will be able to earn a decent income in forex, although currently still often loss but I'm being optimistic and always learn to evaluate where it is my mistakes.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never give up until success in the forex business. how much money I lost in the forex, I can not remember. but, more importantly, all the missing money could go back, if we are willing to learn and relearn. anything is possible in Forex. and i have not though about this things as i think even if i made from trading Forex the money that i need i will still need to invest some of my money to be sure that money making money.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money in business is natural . For forex losing money is the part of forex trading . No i do not think about giving up forex anytime . After losing I thought about seriously that how can I recover it and I find mistakes which I did in my trading . it is very frustrated if anyone want to give up after loss . nhe dear main aisa nhe kar sakta ,,koin ky forexm aik bht acha business hy jis mn ha,m kam kar ky aik ache incom kar saky hn,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 673 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)