+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 213 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Junior Member nizamitrading is an unknown quantity at this point nizamitrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    nahi yaar main to sahi babat ha k jab bhi koi trade open karta houn na to kafi un easy feel karta houn es liye main to sahi baat ha k relex nahi reh sakt ahoun app he koi tareeqa batouo takey main relex rahoun or trade aara se karoun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I now only trading at the time of the news release, so it only takes 10-15 minutes per day for trading. Therefore, I am very relaxed, because until now I never had a loss with this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not sit afore the chart! I abeyance the computer and go out for added activities like play action or accomplishing homework.
    This will advice me to feel comfortable. I anticipate this can advice me to become added accommodating and abstain bad activity in the future.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just open a trade ans teh I go for some other works cause I believe that if I continue to monitor my traes then I can not be patient that wahy I do nto sit for the monitoring butI see those every 1 hour.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To keep yourself relax always enter well analyzed trades and should also put stop loss. After entering trade do not monitor it continuosly. Have believe in your analysis and decision. And one more thing do not follow somebody, it brings anxiety and tension.

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When our trading work are in action, and we want to relax our self then we will definitely take break in that particular time, because the relaxation is the most important thing to do, if you were relaxed then it is good for your future work in the trading in forex, i believe that relax your self when you r going to tired then after that start your work in fresh form again.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often feel nervous if I had seen the trade position minus. and to make me more calm, I always close the chart once I open position and install the take profit and stop loss........ or i just do somethings offline works

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried to enter the market at the right time, with a look at technical analysis and without ignoring the factor of news and also install SL. I us so we will not be burdened with thoughts of our trade is still open.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I help myself to relax before I open any deal concentrate well and looking good so I make sure and when I go in the deal I am in front of the computer and go to end any work, knowing that I put my take profit and stop loss and when I finish my work I go back and open the platform and I either hit the target or hit the stop-loss, and so on ...

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main way that i relax myself in forex currency trading business is that i try my best to relax through risking small amounts of my total account balance in each forex trade that i open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 213 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)