+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2130

Thread: How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually rest myself by listening to music, drinking juice and eating snacks while looking at the chart. Sometimes I leave the house used to jog to loosen my tension. But if it is too tense, I would turn off the PC and go to sleep.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading naye log k liye excitement hota hai.ledkin us logo k liye bahut muskil hota ha control kadne ma.ledkin agar aap relax and tension free hokar trade kadna chahte ho to apko pehle acche tara forex study kadna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by WORLDEMO1 View Post
    How do you help yourself to relax while your trades are in action?
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    ya bat bilkul theek ha agr ap trading karo boht samaja or sotch kar to ap ko boht sara profit earned ho ga es main boht sara profit ha trading main ap jatina chahoo parofit earned kar loog ro jub chaoo trading start kor or jub dil kara bnad kar doo.

Junior Member MAKFX is an unknown quantity at this point MAKFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i wait to find out the best entry point. so i when i open my every trade with confidence. but nothing is certain in forex market, so i use stop loss. if market moves against me, it causes minimum loss for me. besides i often discuss with other senior trader about my trade. so, i feel relax during my trade.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I asked some of my fellow traders this question and they gave me various answers which I didn't feel good with. So I thought of puting this quesion here. I would like to hear your suggestion. Thanks in advance.
    i relax myself with a economic news in tv i watch othercose in same domain i profit occasion to reanalyse my position and take some lesson to learn more about forex but sometimes i practice sport as tenis or football

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah as long you don't forget to set up the TP and SL point. Leaving the position and let the price hits one of them is really not every trader can accept. but it's all back to the analysis again, do you do it with your best thought or it just by guessing?

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i trade open any trade i feel very tease.But when i earn a good profit and close my all than i remove from my all trade.And when trade in action than i do technical analysis.
    Because without analysis none can not continue his/her trade successfully.

Member FXSHM is an unknown quantity at this point FXSHM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can only feel relax if you trade with your own teqnical analysis, self confidence is the key of success, besides you can diverge your concentration by doing other necessary works of your life.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab may open karta hun kuch positions aur trades jo hain woh action may aya jayti hain phr may relax ho jayta hun phr may self learning karta hun zayda say zayda about forex trading ki aur phr may is forum may aya jayta hun aur idhar say learn karta hun

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a very good habit of not sitting in front of the computer all the time even if my trades are in action. i set my orders and then set the stop loss level and the take profit level and then relax for the rest of the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)