+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 480 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always think of Forex as a business and I think this is a business that can bring us maximum profit. People who take Forex as gambling will be losers because they need patience, discipline and strategies for success in Forex. Anyone can change his lifestyle and make him grow well with big profits with Forex but he must trade with good planning, discipline, strategy and patience. Following the right money management and with good market analysis, every trader can succeed in Forex. So I think it's not gambling but it's a good business. Gambling is not prohibited but dangerous but can still make a profit. Instead it is inconsistent and quite safe. I am sure we can get trading without gambling with analysis often makes us safe and safe to be patient.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade with gambling if our knowledge is very limited and do not know the truth about trading. Trading can be a gamble, or business. It all depends on us to treat such trade. Our whole life contains elements of uncertainty, speculation and risk. All we can do is minimize risk. Continuous losses, it's the fault of a trader who is always stuck in a repetitive emotional cycle. So before you start your trading business, determine a gambler or entrepreneur. If we trade in a way of guessing without analysis, transactions are done by gambling, we must have a lot of knowledge so that we can conduct transactions by analyzing, and not gambling in trading, so we can have a big chance of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not a game or gambling, we need time and patience to become a successful trader. for what I can see, at first maybe really bored when we need to spend most of our time learning about trading. but in the end, it is truly valuable for what we have sacrificed. Forex is gambling? of course not, if we gamble we don't have to work hard with learning and practical and take any experience from our train on a demo account or real account. so forex is a real trading business.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear sir you are right,,,gambling kisi tor b trading health k liye thek nai hai qk ye aik boht risky business hai or hmesha wohi traders is business me successful hoty hain jo Hard work karty hain.Is liye dear hmen hmesha forex ko serious lena chaye tab hi hm is se instant money earn kar saken gay.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2018-09-14), Sing (2018-09-17), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member Kolota is an unknown quantity at this point Kolota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading and gambling have a close relationship as both are quite similar. If you will execute a trade on the base of luck then you are a gambler. But, if you trade on the base of analysis and indicators then you are a trader. You can never rely only on the luck on the Forex market. Do you agree?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kolota For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786 has a reputation beyond repute PAK786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,362 Times in 14,181 Posts
    i always trade as a trader and want to be best trader in forex trading business, so if you want to be trade in forex trading then must be take every trade seriously and gives the proper timing to trading forex and get the trading forex basic knowledge and trading experience with demo account for best trading and good profit,

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PAK786 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-11), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-10), FM2127 (2018-09-18), Pak003 (2018-09-13), SA148P (2018-09-09), Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think personally that I do transactions in the forex business is a result of the analysis as a basis of reference for determining the decision to open and close positions position so I assume that transactions which I did the results of the analysis rather than just guessing that might lead to gambling .

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FA148P For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-11), ba33 (2018-09-19), FM1881 (2018-09-14), FM2127 (2018-09-12), Pak003 (2018-09-13), PAK786 (2018-09-08), SA148P (2018-09-06)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is by no means an additional form of play because with a little education, you can develop into a capable technical analyst and determine trading positions the probability of high points wherever you win far more than you lose. If you contract ads without responsibility for some analysis after that you actually play the game. Gambling is completely different because in gambling you play blindly, but here you have some technical analysis and a number of other analyzes and the value is not always the same as flunctatue on entries once that is why this is not gambling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28)

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading is not gambling, because based on analysis not only guessing and using the money management that I am now running, maybe some traders use a guessing system without good analysis, I suggest before you enter the market, your fundamental technical analysis and analysis must be done. Really forex is trading, and forex is trading real online business using real investment and real profits, we cannot trade without skills and knowledge and also experience.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I'm trading on forex. It's too easy to gamble on the forex market and someone says forex trading is gambling but I don't think so and I don't gamble on the forex market ... And I work hardest to trade forex and think everyone think so hard. This is a job for me really! and I trade not gamble. I learned how to make analysis and in every trade I tried to analyze the market before I could make an open position to buy or sell a partner. it makes me a trader

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 480 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)