+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 480 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main gambling nae karta hon main try karta ho ke proper money management ko follow karte hue trading karu jo ke bohat hi zaruri hai forex ki market main hum ko successful banane ke liye Forex trading main gambing se avoid karian.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), danish555 (2018-08-31), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), sufiyan22 (2018-08-29), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that this is the rule of Forex trading because all trades have some rules and regulations. But it's also true that we need to have a weekend to enjoy time with our families and spend time with them. So maybe that's why Forex trading is closed on that day! and I believe this is not gambling. This is systematic and business with the highest results. If you have great money planning and management skills. If you are ready to control your emotions. Then there is no way to lose. You will be a big advantage for forex traders!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gambling depends on the factor of luck, and luck is never on our side in our daily trading ... so, this is not a good idea if we gamble in forex trading ... I always do analysa and have a strategy for trading ... not only guess, but there are lots of things to do to make the right trade !!
    Trading on forex is not gambling. You must use one of two technical analysis or fundemental analysis. Bets are only for traders who do not know the meaning of the analysis. They only place trades and wait for results based on luck

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex there is no gambling, it all depends on the traders. Every trader can I randomly choose to take a position without the first analysis, maybe this is often called a luck factor. Forex business basically requires fundamental and technical analysis, without good analysis will waste money in vain.
    For me forex is trading, in forex trading I buy and sell currencies with market movement analysis and take the right oppurtunity with the right time and strategy to take profit.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view Forex trading is not a place for gamblers, but Forex trading is the right place for traders who risk most of the time to make profits and sometimes accept losses they know Forex trading is very good and carry out their orders on technical basis and fundamental analysis in Forex trading.
    Gambling has never been the best way for good traders and quality traders always trade based on their strategies and indicators because the way you analyze the market is what determines the market profit

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I continue to trade as a trader and need to be the best trader in the forex trading business, so if you want to change forex trading then you have to take every trade seriously and provide the correct temporal order for forex trading and find forex trading basic data and trading skills with a demo account for the best trade and reasonable profit.
    here is only full knowledge of the foreign exchange market ... However, Forex trading is not like that ... and maybe some modern gamblers can do it in a way. ... In gambling, participants will do it purely based on luck

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, forex is a world market, many investors from various countries invest here. so here there is no possibility of gambling and trading rates. Currency prices rise and fall due to the country's economic conditions. traders only buy and sell currencies at market rates and gambling or trading depends on each individual. we want to find the right forex income in the right and unauthorized way. and gambling is not our goal. So, we think this is trading using the right analysis, and we don't overtake the market. Where we only follow market movements.

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,250 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not gambling my dear brothers i am trading here in the forex not gambling and the best thing is i see there in the forex trading my dear brothers
    there is no online business which will give tough time to the forex i am very happy with the forex trading career and my time is passing well here.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-08-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-14), QamarXulqi (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (3)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    achi terhan se baroo, mere liye mein zaati tor par yaqeen karta hon ke ghair mulki currency ke tajzia tajzia ka nateeja hai jis ke zareya khuli aur qareebi position ki hesiyat ke faislay ka taayun karne ke liye hawala ki bunyaad hai lehaza mein yeh samjhta hon ke mein ny tajzia ka nateeja kya hai, juaa ki qayadat kar sakta hai. agar aap fariks trading mein tijarat karna chahtay hain to phir har tijarat ko sanjeedgi se le jana aur fariks trading ke munasib waqt faraham karna hoga
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-15), QamarXulqi (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,475 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dhiko ap jo bhi kam krty ho uska apko achy trha sy pata hna chahye agar ap forex k kam mai aye ho tho phir apko ye pta hna zaroori hai k ap jo
    Hai gambling krty hain ya ik serious business kr rahy ho tho mai tho smjhta hun k mai gambling nhi blky achy trha sy trading krta aya hun.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-14), bali351 (2018-08-30), JahanZaib (2018-08-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-08-14), Trump (2018-08-18), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 480 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)