+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 574 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many people who think themselves hopeless in this field.Because they sometimes loss and they just become hopeless.But this is not the way to make money.If one really wants to become successful in this field then they must keep patience and start over because losing hope isn't an option.One just keep doing it and learn more from the previous mistakes then they can make it a way to become successful .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, learn from our mistake and fix the mistake. forex may be a high risk business, We will not avoid loss fully however we will cut back loss. We have got to actually learn from our mistake therefore we will improve our trading ability, and avoid the exact mistake once more.. and yes i agree with you, until if we are not giving time in Forex ,or any business we cant make the good money, there is nothing like hopeless in Forex, its having very nice to trade and make money, but the big thing is that how u are trading and if stop loose happens, take lesson from that and Analise why its happen, what mistake u have done, and note it on your note book,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with your threat brother .we must still learning and practicing on this business if want to makes huge money .so we should still learning and practicing to be a professional trader with consistant profit .good luck to all i hope you all can be consistant profit .
    and Facing foreclosure can be a stressful time. When you fall behind on your mortgage payments and are unable to meet other financial obligations, you may think that your situation is hopeless. Don't give up yet. There are ways to get out from under a situation and yes you can stop .

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Things to be a effective forex trader is usually an mind-set; having a positive approach; a number of toughness to face experience, in addition to greater perception of factors. The one thing that ought to recall to be a broker or maybe a aspiring broker is usually of which having fx or maybe currency stock trading people don�t should realize success at a time.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main ap ka hosla afzai ka shukria sahee baat to ya hai duni ke har kaam main loss to shro main hota hee hai jaiisy jaisy hum is cheez main intrested hoty jaty hain to waisy hee humain us ki knowlege main bht acha izafa hona shoro ojata hai jisy hum fir kaam bht achy tareqy se injaam dety hain to mery bhai agar forex main loss hojae to is main ghabrany ki zarorat nahain hai balky hosla rakho or apny trading ko jari rakho ap zaroro forex ko sumjh jaogy.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    I concur with your feeling on this, I likewise had similar considerations with you, that we ought not surrender when we endured enormous misfortunes Forex exchanging nature as we do. I likewise never have encountered this, and with incredible misfortune makes me progressively eager to find out about this business, so I can get a major preferred position.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion on this, I also had the same thoughts with you, that we should not despair when we suffered huge losses Forex trading nature as we do. I also never have experienced this, and with great loss makes me more excited to learn about this business, so I can get a big advantage. and Forex is the most riskest business and challenging business in the world and to earn consistent in forex is sheer difficult and almost impossible for some trader but if you can focus on your system and control your capital with money management then to earn consistently is quite easy and don't be hopeless because after everyfall there is rise.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khelex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the business started off being a aspiration, however that had been whenever you... Even now, producing people techniques that operate all facets of your organization (so you don't have to) can be where by most companies... I am able to by now sense anyone tightening up your muscles, however right now will come the... Sure, that's challenging to hear, however contemplate it. and I also agree with you, is to make money the hard way, especially to make money on the forex is extremely difficult, when you are trading forex, if you fail, it will help you grow and succeedNext, I wish you luck and success

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    insan apni galtion se he seekhta hai na forex b aik risky buisness hai hamain forex ko loss hony se khud ko save krna chahieye hum khud ko mukamil tor oar loss hony se nahi bacha skty hamain hosla nahi harna chahieye balky forex k bary main knowlede gain krna chahieye buisness main loss or profit to chlta rehta hai a confirming couch of cognition; doomed strength to dealings with effort and error, and deeper tendency of things. One statement that should recall as a bargainer or an wishful merchandiser is that with forex or acceptance trading you don't mortal to succeed at erstwhile.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [/COLOR]al the hope can ake the doalr.. become a successful forex trader is an attitude; a positive frame of mind; certain strength to deal with trial and error, and deeper understanding of things. One thing that should remember as a trader or an aspiring trader is that with forex or currency trading you don’t have to succeed at once. There are several reasons for this particular case, it is difficult to produce hopelessness Forex currency Trading, and although some investors with money in the forex exchange market to create an effective Forex currency trading for individuals in the field turn out to be impossible, but they can no longer take advantage of these people in the Forex currency trading possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 574 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)