+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 574 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't be Hopeless, Yes You can

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you give up quickly then that is not your place, forex is for those people who don't give up at all, they should try once and twice and continue trying until they found their way to success. there are many threads here on the forums talks about those people who lose their money in few days " I was one of them " until I learned what is the basic rules that I should not violate. Don't give up. and i think every one in Forex trading can earn a lot money if his strategy is good and he have patience to face loss.he should do much practice i demo account before starting real trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    traders are easily discouraged because of the loss will not be able to succeed in forex trading, and they should look for another job, because forex trading has a big risk, so we have to be patient if you always fail in analyzing market and Forex is a good job .if you loss then you need more practice, learn from our mistake and fix the mistake. forex is a high risk business, we can not avoid loss completely but we can reduce loss. we have to learn from our mistake so we can improve our trading skill and avoid the same mistake again. dont lose hope, stop trading for a while when you loss your money and practice in demo to find how to recover our loss. Best of luck...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Confidence is very essential thing for good forex trade business. when we lose hope on our self then we cannot make a good choice as a result we are not able to make some profit. Forex is a very risky business and in it we can not avoid loss so we try to minimize it and we should not lose hope. Successful traders survive the rough waters by hunkering down and being conservative.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is one of riskest enterprise and also demanding enterprise on earth and make steady inside forex trading will be absolute challenging and quite a few extremely hard for many speculator but if you can easily give attention to your body and also handle your current money together with funds supervision and then to be able to make constantly is fairly effortless and Yes, you can ..I think that Forex requires patience and the will and determination to reach the goal ..If you have these qualities then you can succeed in trading in the forex market certainly

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a positive frame of mind; certain strength to deal with trial and error, and deeper understanding of things. One thing that should remember as a trader or an aspiring trader hopeless of forex business because you Feeling lost and ready to quit. At times, you might feel that you are ready to fluke out. Don�t let the losses discourage you from understanding forex and learn is the way to do that
    and we can not avoid loss completely but we can reduce loss. we have to learn from our mistake so we can improve our trading skill and avoid the same mistake we can reduce loss. we have to learn from our mistake so we can improve our trading skill and avoid the same mistake again

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all depends upon your knowledge and experience about Forex market. If you have done a lot of practice in demo account then it is not a problem but if you did not have any experience and you directly starts trading in real account then believe me you will always make loss.
    and This trading has made me bound to believe in it. This trading make many people crazy to trade with Forex and to have more money. This is normal that more money will make us more enabled to live happier and better life. So I believe in Forex trading.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i can do it. To me, hope is a part in my trading. I knowledge this market contains some extra element like hope and luck beside experience, so to me, never i lose my hope in trading. and to be successful enough for one day, there was no instant success, all businesses have to go through the process, from the process that we are trying to study hard, and not easily discouraged, so, hopefully can achieve success

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can trade, but the loss or gain is part of the job so we should not get discouraged by the loss. so must control ourselves trying to re-trade for profit. The key is to be patient and keep trying not easily discouraged. done with enthusiasm and patience and one of the best ways to succeed in forex trading is by keeping hope alive no matter the kind of loss that we are passing through. those losses are like a stepping stone to success in our forex trading career only if we can keep hope alive and continue trading

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a high need and valued. Indeed we should not be hopeless and the actions that we love finished. as I am trusty we can realize from forex trading. because likewise the distribute get loss, more forex traders who acquire making in forex as a maker of their income. yes forex ik bohat hi badha challenging busines ha is main ap ko mahnat karne pady e ap hpeless mat ho mujy bhi forex main loss ho choka ha main phir bhi work kar raha ho is main zyada new bise ko loss hota ha aur forex ko chode daty hain .

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,friend i am agree with you we should lose hope when we are doing trade.but on the other hand we should not be over confident because these emotion cause loss and profit.emotion like greedy makes a man blind therefore we should not greedy in our trades.i like forex trade because it makes my life happy. Exactly ! You should not become hopeless especially when you are doing losses. You should never loose hope or give up. Just try your level best and do the best from your side. In this way, it is better for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 574 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)