+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 363 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3629

Thread: Don't do like this mistake.

Banned merlag is an unknown quantity at this point merlag's Avatar
    Thanks
    One mays trading with so high leverage only in very short lapse of time, otherwise it will ruin the balance of the Forex trader. you really should take your 6$ profits and close your position. But thank you for charing your experience with us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hangover is an unknown quantity at this point Hangover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, I think that mistakes are a part of life, one must keep his moral high, one' self motivated. Therefore I think that one should be confident.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member safras is an unknown quantity at this point safras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we make some good profit,its better to withdraw some profit and then carry out trading .Profit booking is a must in this field because no one knows that in market what will happen in the next minute .Traders should always identify such mistakes to rectify those.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basic rules of Trading- use less leverage and create small open position at a time.
    When ever you book partial profit or full profit withdraw that amount or part of profit to feel the real enjoy of your profit, and trade less frequent to save your capital as more trade will make you greedy . But you avoid all those rules which result loss to your account.

Senior Member rajkumar1991 is an unknown quantity at this point rajkumar1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistake kise trader ko nhi karna chahiy yadi hum mistake karenge to humare liy muskil hume mistake me control pana chahiy yadi apne mistake me control nhi payenge to humare muskilen badhengi .

Senior Member Ochin Pakhi is an unknown quantity at this point Ochin Pakhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Income management is essential inside tradings in case most of us will certainly follow it then i do believe our profit our bill will probably be safe and also you will have absolutely no or possibly a tiny trouble along with arise with your bill and so feel we have to take into account while essential application.

Senior Member samisami is an unknown quantity at this point samisami's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    indeed before we jump on a plane or a business we have to study the risks and disadvantages that we face, if we prepare ourselves to face the worst possible thing and we are going to face that journey later we can at least do the preparatory steps to address these matters , that's a good thing for everyone would be able to receive but for the bad things we need preparation

Senior Member MyDreams1 is an unknown quantity at this point MyDreams1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes apne bilkul thek kaha bande ko lalch nai karna chye ap ko jese hi profit ap foran ucko withdraw karwa ln ku k bure waqt ka koi pata nai ho sakta ha next time apko loss ho jy ye kam ha e risky ic me loss b ha and profit b so be care full at every moment.best of luck.

Member vhelerkuda is an unknown quantity at this point vhelerkuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,i have an experience today.today i traded with 1:500 leverage with $15 balance.i made $6profit in less than 1hour,instead of withdrwing profit at that stage,i still continue to trade and lost entire balance.so becareful.i have learn something by this experience today.
    everyone trade carefully,better to withdraw profit until you reach your principal.
    what you feel?
    Yes, we should be able to take advantage of our trading and make withdraw, so that we could quickly be able to use that money. If we continue to let the profit in the margins, we still continue risking the advantages that we have, and it is have a possibility to lose our money then.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I had like that then I will be very disappointed because greed is controlled in such trading therefore when it benefits the trader must keep a lot size adjusted to the management of money and the risk it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 363 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)